Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [waitlist + usd] Drymm's Doodles
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Kni Heck yeah! I'll incorporate the outfit and make the birds into sparrows. Thank you much for the references :D

I realized I forgot to update the thread itself so you'll also have the old price lol - your total will be $20, which is $15 base plus $5 for apparel. Payment is not due now, only when we finalize a sketch!
@Kni Heck yeah! I'll incorporate the outfit and make the birds into sparrows. Thank you much for the references :D

I realized I forgot to update the thread itself so you'll also have the old price lol - your total will be $20, which is $15 base plus $5 for apparel. Payment is not due now, only when we finalize a sketch!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Fayh Your chibi is here! Let me know if you'd like anything changed, or if you want some different sizes. Thanks a ton for commissioning me! [emoji=guardian love size=1] Edit: made the resize less crunchy looking [img]https://i.imgur.com/AUus80I.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PiVEjYc.png[/img]
@Fayh Your chibi is here! Let me know if you'd like anything changed, or if you want some different sizes. Thanks a ton for commissioning me!

Edit: made the resize less crunchy looking

AUus80I.png
PiVEjYc.png
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
Boop! :D

I absolutely love all this art! Can't afford it, but lovely! :D
Boop! :D

I absolutely love all this art! Can't afford it, but lovely! :D
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Drymm Aaah, I love it! She came out beautiful. Thank you so much!!
@Drymm Aaah, I love it! She came out beautiful. Thank you so much!!
The Dream Guardian Subspecies RcjtOrM.png
@Drymm Hi there! I wanted to ask if I can switch the payment for my order from November from gems to USD? :) [quote name="Luunai" date="2023-11-01 09:58:44" ] Thank you for the ping, I'd love to place an order :) [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] [u][b]Lineless Artwork order[/b][/u] Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87545401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/875455/87545401_350.png[/img][/url] Type: fullbody Shading: y Apparel: [skin=50864] (can be simplified) + Chattering Parrot, Summer Swelter, Simple Gold Bracelets, River Royalist Tail Rings Vibes (optional): mystic, vivid, captivating, ambivalent Special requests: - Payment method: gems Add to Gallery?: sure! Thank you for your time! [/quote]
@Drymm
Hi there! I wanted to ask if I can switch the payment for my order from November from gems to USD? :)

Luunai wrote on 2023-11-01 09:58:44:
Thank you for the ping, I'd love to place an order :)

Lineless Artwork order
Character: 87545401_350.png
Type: fullbody
Shading: y
Apparel: (can be simplified) + Chattering Parrot, Summer Swelter, Simple Gold Bracelets, River Royalist Tail Rings
Vibes (optional): mystic, vivid, captivating, ambivalent
Special requests: -
Payment method: gems
Add to Gallery?: sure!

Thank you for your time!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai So sorry!!! Been getting usd orders steadily so I haven't touched your order yet. Since your slot is so close, would you like to pay half in gems and half in usd? You can also wait a little bit more, but I understand the wait had been long and I wouldn't want you to be pushed back again. :'D
@Luunai So sorry!!! Been getting usd orders steadily so I haven't touched your order yet. Since your slot is so close, would you like to pay half in gems and half in usd? You can also wait a little bit more, but I understand the wait had been long and I wouldn't want you to be pushed back again. :'D
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Drymm
No need to apologize, I don't mind the wait at all, so no worries :D I just wanted to offer USD payment, because I have some spare money to spend meanwhile and I try to support the artists with real currency whenever it's possible for me ;w; But I can definitely do half/half, as well, if you prefer!!
@Drymm
No need to apologize, I don't mind the wait at all, so no worries :D I just wanted to offer USD payment, because I have some spare money to spend meanwhile and I try to support the artists with real currency whenever it's possible for me ;w; But I can definitely do half/half, as well, if you prefer!!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai Yeah I understand that! I'll give you a choice of the two: your new total will either be $72.50, or $36 plus 3.65kg, and both options are okay with me. You can decide when I begin the sketch, and I'll move you over to the usd slots [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Luunai Yeah I understand that! I'll give you a choice of the two: your new total will either be $72.50, or $36 plus 3.65kg, and both options are okay with me. You can decide when I begin the sketch, and I'll move you over to the usd slots
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
Sounds perfect to me, thank you very much! :D
Sounds perfect to me, thank you very much! :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Kni Your chibi is here! Let me know if you want anything changed, and tysm for commissioning me [emoji=guardian love size=1] (I just now saw that you requested the sparrows to be like the example chibi but I had made them a bit more realistic - if you prefer the simpler markings, I can definitely edit it!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/6jtdhmB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vcdL6Hy.png[/img]
@Kni Your chibi is here! Let me know if you want anything changed, and tysm for commissioning me
(I just now saw that you requested the sparrows to be like the example chibi but I had made them a bit more realistic - if you prefer the simpler markings, I can definitely edit it!)

6jtdhmB.png
vcdL6Hy.png
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17