Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What'cha playing? (video games)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center]I bought GBF:R on the release date (1st of February) and I've been playing it on and off for a while now! I still have progress to make lol (picture is from around 20 days ago) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/02CjCyZp/be1cf70f-0e20-4d18-9b13-0577066574e0.jpg[/img] Bonus because I log in a lot into the og game as well from where that one spawned because of Anniversary reasons (I NEED THE REST OF THE STORY I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD GOBBLE THE FIRST CHAPTERS UP SO FAST) [img]https://i.postimg.cc/SKPJ7q7c/160415.png[/img][/center]
I bought GBF:R on the release date (1st of February) and I've been playing it on and off for a while now! I still have progress to make lol (picture is from around 20 days ago)

be1cf70f-0e20-4d18-9b13-0577066574e0.jpg

Bonus because I log in a lot into the og game as well from where that one spawned because of Anniversary reasons (I NEED THE REST OF THE STORY I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD GOBBLE THE FIRST CHAPTERS UP SO FAST)

160415.png
AETHER_BEANS_-PlantVash.png
> Treasure Frenzy [PQ]
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
I’ve been trying to play Bravely Default (on the 3DS) recently! I say try because I’ve had to put it down more than once due to battle frustrations ^.^’ Honestly I enjoy the characters (Agnés especially,,,I wanna hug her so bad) and story, but the battle system is just…strange (my main complaint is that I have no way of knowing who the enemy will attack after, so it’s hard to properly prepare).

I also got myself to go on Animal Crossing: New Horizons recently! Very proud of myself for that. And as for games I’ve started and never finished, technically I still have the third arc of Rune Factory 4 to get through, I haven’t touched a Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation playthrough since I realized I couldn’t get all the kids, and I have a replay of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes in the works that I keep forgetting about. I am…not one for commitment with replays/after I reach a certain point ^.^’
I’ve been trying to play Bravely Default (on the 3DS) recently! I say try because I’ve had to put it down more than once due to battle frustrations ^.^’ Honestly I enjoy the characters (Agnés especially,,,I wanna hug her so bad) and story, but the battle system is just…strange (my main complaint is that I have no way of knowing who the enemy will attack after, so it’s hard to properly prepare).

I also got myself to go on Animal Crossing: New Horizons recently! Very proud of myself for that. And as for games I’ve started and never finished, technically I still have the third arc of Rune Factory 4 to get through, I haven’t touched a Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation playthrough since I realized I couldn’t get all the kids, and I have a replay of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes in the works that I keep forgetting about. I am…not one for commitment with replays/after I reach a certain point ^.^’
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth

They've done such a fantastic job with it. Love these characters, the music is amazing and the gameplay is super fun.
Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth

They've done such a fantastic job with it. Love these characters, the music is amazing and the gameplay is super fun.
the new splatoon dlc ... i haven't played as much as i Desired so far but i'm really enjoying it [emoji=sandsurge size=1]
the new splatoon dlc ... i haven't played as much as i Desired so far but i'm really enjoying it
unique and quirky signature
I got Ultrakill like 2 weeks ago and it’s consuming my brain to an unhealthy degree. I thought it might be a fun way to spend a weekend. Which it was, but I was not prepared for the death grip this game has on my attention now
I got Ultrakill like 2 weeks ago and it’s consuming my brain to an unhealthy degree. I thought it might be a fun way to spend a weekend. Which it was, but I was not prepared for the death grip this game has on my attention now
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
Playing Minecraft with mods. Again. Its like my comfort game at this point. And I keep returning to it even though my back burner is stuffed rn. I'm like halfway done with Tears of the Kingdom, Splatoon 3, and Legends Arceus, 80% done with Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga, need to finish the Half Life series, and have yet to start Death Stranding, Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Hades, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, and Horizon Zero Dawn. I don't even own a copy of Monster Hunter Rise but that's also on my list.
Playing Minecraft with mods. Again. Its like my comfort game at this point. And I keep returning to it even though my back burner is stuffed rn. I'm like halfway done with Tears of the Kingdom, Splatoon 3, and Legends Arceus, 80% done with Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga, need to finish the Half Life series, and have yet to start Death Stranding, Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Hades, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, and Horizon Zero Dawn. I don't even own a copy of Monster Hunter Rise but that's also on my list.
She/Her 24
Big Dragon Nerd
I only ever get obsessed with media that's at least 10 years old for some reason.
Artist and Writer
lot of RDR2 and Rain World! also got a brand new release on steam called Nidus??? it's a dual stick bullet hell, really challenging but reallllly dope visually and super fun!
lot of RDR2 and Rain World! also got a brand new release on steam called Nidus??? it's a dual stick bullet hell, really challenging but reallllly dope visually and super fun!
RIuVQv5.png looking for an orca/orca/shale w/ plague eyes
[quote name="HKenjoyer" date="2024-03-05 08:53:57" ] Outer wilds and holy crap it’s scary. It’s honestly purely the atmosphere of the game [/quote] Oh sweet! I love scary games (bigbigbig resident evil and silent hill fan). That one was gifted to me and it's on my backburner, it might be the next one I play once I'm finished Death Stranding then.
HKenjoyer wrote on 2024-03-05 08:53:57:
Outer wilds and holy crap it’s scary. It’s honestly purely the atmosphere of the game

Oh sweet! I love scary games (bigbigbig resident evil and silent hill fan). That one was gifted to me and it's on my backburner, it might be the next one I play once I'm finished Death Stranding then.
giphy.gif
She/her

@_dream.snail_ on instagram, checkout my art!
Right now I'm playing World of Warcraft mainly, trying to do the darkmoon faire while it's around!

But other than that, I'm close to beating Terraria. It's my first time doing it on expert mode and my first multiplayer run! All we have left to go is Moonlord. I will never get tired of playing Terraria time and time again.

Then I've been doing Cult of the Lamb here and there, just having fun with the new sins of the flesh update.

Also I play Left 4 Dead 2 sometimes, just for fun when I'm bored. That's another game I could never get bored of ^.^
Right now I'm playing World of Warcraft mainly, trying to do the darkmoon faire while it's around!

But other than that, I'm close to beating Terraria. It's my first time doing it on expert mode and my first multiplayer run! All we have left to go is Moonlord. I will never get tired of playing Terraria time and time again.

Then I've been doing Cult of the Lamb here and there, just having fun with the new sins of the flesh update.

Also I play Left 4 Dead 2 sometimes, just for fun when I'm bored. That's another game I could never get bored of ^.^
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Wobbledogs, Unpacking and BG3
Wobbledogs, Unpacking and BG3
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11