Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your "Dragon Dreamer" KS reward?
1 2 3 4
Something without fluff or feathers or fur!!!!! I want something boney, scaley, and mean. I feel like there are so few dragon breeds that aren't huggable. I want something that could eat a person, something spooky. Mirrors are the closest I think, but they're too little - something like a guardian but with more spikes and bones.

Something without fluff or feathers or fur!!!!! I want something boney, scaley, and mean. I feel like there are so few dragon breeds that aren't huggable. I want something that could eat a person, something spooky. Mirrors are the closest I think, but they're too little - something like a guardian but with more spikes and bones.

If I were to teleport back in time to the Kickstarter era I would probably want to design a feline dragon. Hell even now I might want to do Obelisks but less... Rocks. Edit: Actually I remembered this "dragon" character of mine that I've had for a while. If I wasn't so attached to my own character designs I probably would've loved having my guy added to the game. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/7217f3a372990872d1e65b23538dfe82/e5b1cb72bce16dd9-95/s2048x3072/17fe2ad98deef0ba3b6bd55cc1e5b9ed8f308ecb.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/f21a1d68dee9b20faf61da56578aea88/22add01bc56bc2c2-9c/s2048x3072/f681ab86ef41b9d4ece9dadca2e016f189d6eef2.png[/img]
If I were to teleport back in time to the Kickstarter era I would probably want to design a feline dragon. Hell even now I might want to do Obelisks but less... Rocks.

Edit: Actually I remembered this "dragon" character of mine that I've had for a while. If I wasn't so attached to my own character designs I probably would've loved having my guy added to the game.
17fe2ad98deef0ba3b6bd55cc1e5b9ed8f308ecb.png
f681ab86ef41b9d4ece9dadca2e016f189d6eef2.png
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
I would’ve probably ended up making something like Pearlcatchers. Their pearls, horns, and tufts of fur are similar to my childhood characters. :o)
I would’ve probably ended up making something like Pearlcatchers. Their pearls, horns, and tufts of fur are similar to my childhood characters. :o)
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
I was going through my big edgy phase back in 2013, so I'm thinking maybe a dragon more on the slender side with lots of spikes and a wispy, ghostlike mane

I probably would've loved a seal themed dragon too. Although I think that might work better as an ancient than with modern breed restrictions (I'd like it to have no back legs). But a chubby, furry dragon that lives in the water would be really neat.
I was going through my big edgy phase back in 2013, so I'm thinking maybe a dragon more on the slender side with lots of spikes and a wispy, ghostlike mane

I probably would've loved a seal themed dragon too. Although I think that might work better as an ancient than with modern breed restrictions (I'd like it to have no back legs). But a chubby, furry dragon that lives in the water would be really neat.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
some desert dragon most likely, i’ve been doodling a lot of references recently of something like that
some desert dragon most likely, i’ve been doodling a lot of references recently of something like that
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
Yep, skydancers. Unfortunately I wasn't really using KS back then or I'd definitely have backed it.
Yep, skydancers. Unfortunately I wasn't really using KS back then or I'd definitely have backed it.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="SillyFilly" date="2024-03-04 07:39:45" ] I would make a horse-ish breed :-) like veils but more dragon-y wings and curlier mane ngl I wanna do a fake fr breed project... [/quote] Oooh I really want a breed that is basically just Thestrals. Horse but with scales and leather like dragon wings. I didn't know Flight rising existed till 4 years ago though and was poor back then and still am lol. I really need a job
SillyFilly wrote on 2024-03-04 07:39:45:
I would make a horse-ish breed :-) like veils but more dragon-y wings and curlier mane

ngl I wanna do a fake fr breed project...
Oooh I really want a breed that is basically just Thestrals. Horse but with scales and leather like dragon wings.
I didn't know Flight rising existed till 4 years ago though and was poor back then and still am lol. I really need a job
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
kinda offtopic but im so glad they changed the logo. the old one is so spindly and weird ;-; also the 'g' looks photoshopped in somehow

I'd definitely make something a lot more short and squat? bogs and snappers come kinda close to the vibe but not little enough guys......
something like the dodogama from monster hunter!
kinda offtopic but im so glad they changed the logo. the old one is so spindly and weird ;-; also the 'g' looks photoshopped in somehow

I'd definitely make something a lot more short and squat? bogs and snappers come kinda close to the vibe but not little enough guys......
something like the dodogama from monster hunter!
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
something weird without a face. and tentacles…
something weird without a face. and tentacles…
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Back in 2013? I would have stupidly tried to design my own personal dragon species into the game, but they were horribly boring and stupid back then. And $1,500 is a lot of spend for college student. Gods did I wish I knew of the kickstarter back then. I'd have at least gotten the tier that got me very other in-game reward. With what I know now, I would have designed a dragon based off the satanic leaf tailed gecko. Basically this; [img]https://i.imgur.com/GxIxmSo.png[/img] but bigger wings with membranes that connect all the way down the tail. They'd be [size=1] teeny tiny little things. [/size] No more than 20 cm at the largest, with hatchlings being around 2cm. Plague natives, of course.
Back in 2013? I would have stupidly tried to design my own personal dragon species into the game, but they were horribly boring and stupid back then. And $1,500 is a lot of spend for college student. Gods did I wish I knew of the kickstarter back then. I'd have at least gotten the tier that got me very other in-game reward.

With what I know now, I would have designed a dragon based off the satanic leaf tailed gecko. Basically this;
GxIxmSo.png
but bigger wings with membranes that connect all the way down the tail. They'd be teeny tiny little things. No more than 20 cm at the largest, with hatchlings being around 2cm. Plague natives, of course.
1 2 3 4