Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your biggest flight rising regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
First progen's offspring was exalted unnamed. Ick.

Also, not selling old holiday chests during the holidays, now i have all these event chests from 2014 and 2015 that i don't know what to do with.
First progen's offspring was exalted unnamed. Ick.

Also, not selling old holiday chests during the holidays, now i have all these event chests from 2014 and 2015 that i don't know what to do with.
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
A few months ago, I accidentally converted some food items that were used for trades into food points, so I’ve had to start all over with a few Swipp trades. T_T
A few months ago, I accidentally converted some food items that were used for trades into food points, so I’ve had to start all over with a few Swipp trades. T_T
JrZGMGx.png
oaolHwW.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
c73PFtr.png
i went on a lot of hiatuses so i was a huge noob until recently so id sell things from 2021 fests for like 500t on the AH. I majorly regret it
i went on a lot of hiatuses so i was a huge noob until recently so id sell things from 2021 fests for like 500t on the AH. I majorly regret it
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
Sunk all my treasure/gems into scattersights as an investment and then quitting for 3 years for SOME REASON.
Sunk all my treasure/gems into scattersights as an investment and then quitting for 3 years for SOME REASON.
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
Selling one of the first dragons I hatched unnamed, super cheap because I didn't know any better and wanted to see how everything worked. It was exalted immediately, obviously :| Usually I don't care about offspring lists, I can easily play pretend and act like they're not there (at least for my lair), but Unnamed will haunt me forever.
Selling one of the first dragons I hatched unnamed, super cheap because I didn't know any better and wanted to see how everything worked. It was exalted immediately, obviously :| Usually I don't care about offspring lists, I can easily play pretend and act like they're not there (at least for my lair), but Unnamed will haunt me forever.
dT9HQge.png
jgeciGJ.png
qjxrAwx.png
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
oEGalah.png
evIwcId.png qQhOrop.png
[quote name="Wiosna" date="2024-03-02 06:27:40" ] What's your biggest flight rising regret? Mine would be the time (maybe 3 years back or so) that I sold an unbred gen one with the name "Ow" for like 100 gems or something. It was a platinum/navy nocturne and I didn't know two letter names were worth so much. It still mortifies me to this day and it makes it hard to log in sometimes lol. [/quote] I have a similar regret unfortunately. About six years ago, I bred then quickly sold a two-letter dragon named "[b]Ro[/b]" for [i][b]fodder floor [/b] and he was [b]exalted to the Gladekeeper[/b][/i] [Size=5][b]LOOK AT MY BOY RO[/b][/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/364972/36497132_350.png[/img] Sanguine/Garnet/Umber (36497132) Ro you are one of my biggest regrets on this site and I literally only noticed my mistake [i]LAST WEEK.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Qfc3ueB.jpeg[/img] Also not buying all the sprites back in 2016.
Wiosna wrote on 2024-03-02 06:27:40:
What's your biggest flight rising regret? Mine would be the time (maybe 3 years back or so) that I sold an unbred gen one with the name "Ow" for like 100 gems or something. It was a platinum/navy nocturne and I didn't know two letter names were worth so much. It still mortifies me to this day and it makes it hard to log in sometimes lol.

I have a similar regret unfortunately.

About six years ago, I bred then quickly sold a two-letter dragon named "Ro"

for fodder floor

and he was exalted to the Gladekeeper

LOOK AT MY BOY RO

36497132_350.png

Sanguine/Garnet/Umber (36497132) Ro you are one of my biggest regrets on this site and I literally only noticed my mistake LAST WEEK.

Qfc3ueB.jpeg

Also not buying all the sprites back in 2016.
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
Selling my biggest scatter success when I decided to "quit". :(
Also rip to my familiar collection, I've bought all the affordable ones back
Selling my biggest scatter success when I decided to "quit". :(
Also rip to my familiar collection, I've bought all the affordable ones back
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Welp. I've got a new one now.

I COMPLETELY missed Spring Swarm while recovering from covid (I dodged it for four years, but alas). I'm an insectivore-heavy lair, so while all of the mini holidays are favorites of mine (it's so satisfying to grind for nice full stacks), Spring Swarm is my Do Not Miss holiday, even moreso than some elementals.

Welp. I am now the fool who snoozed.

(Seriously, I could've been grinding SO MUCH since I wasn't doing much else, but I just zoned out and slept most of the weekend)
Welp. I've got a new one now.

I COMPLETELY missed Spring Swarm while recovering from covid (I dodged it for four years, but alas). I'm an insectivore-heavy lair, so while all of the mini holidays are favorites of mine (it's so satisfying to grind for nice full stacks), Spring Swarm is my Do Not Miss holiday, even moreso than some elementals.

Welp. I am now the fool who snoozed.

(Seriously, I could've been grinding SO MUCH since I wasn't doing much else, but I just zoned out and slept most of the weekend)
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Probably selling all those sprites? I made a profit because they were already way more expensive that what I originally paid for them, but had I been a bit more patient, I would have made bank lmao.

That being said, it's not that big of a regret, money is easy enough to come by... Huh... Maybe I regret naming my dragons more? I often flirted with the idea of a lair where every single dragon is Unnamed, but since my old beloved guys have names, I had to drop the idea. It's not that big of a deal, but I wish I could undo that (then again I think the tutorial forces you to name your progen? maybe?)
Probably selling all those sprites? I made a profit because they were already way more expensive that what I originally paid for them, but had I been a bit more patient, I would have made bank lmao.

That being said, it's not that big of a regret, money is easy enough to come by... Huh... Maybe I regret naming my dragons more? I often flirted with the idea of a lair where every single dragon is Unnamed, but since my old beloved guys have names, I had to drop the idea. It's not that big of a deal, but I wish I could undo that (then again I think the tutorial forces you to name your progen? maybe?)
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
gifting away a few pretty expensive items (early fest fams and apparels, including sprites) to users who have since gone inactive

and breeding my progens,,, i'm gen1 only now and i don't breed any of them, i want clean and empty offspring lists on all my dragons, so progens are staying permanently yeeted, rip
gifting away a few pretty expensive items (early fest fams and apparels, including sprites) to users who have since gone inactive

and breeding my progens,,, i'm gen1 only now and i don't breed any of them, i want clean and empty offspring lists on all my dragons, so progens are staying permanently yeeted, rip
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10