Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to get Baldwin XP fast?
Hello!
I'm currently trying to get my cauldron level up so I don't have to rely on cauldron rental services.
It's currently at level 4, but what's the best things to brew or reduce to level it up fast?
Hello!
I'm currently trying to get my cauldron level up so I don't have to rely on cauldron rental services.
It's currently at level 4, but what's the best things to brew or reduce to level it up fast?
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
I'd say the fastest way to level up is to make a cauldron leveling service of your own, but make sure the person renting your service is the one providing the materials + money.

There is a quick way to get the best EXP out of Baldwin but it's really expensive.

The cheaper and slower way is to do what I did! Just transmute and dump a bunch of junk into the cauldron every 15 minutes (with a timer IRL) and make sure I never leave it empty. Before I go to bed, I brew the recipes that have a long wait time.
I'd say the fastest way to level up is to make a cauldron leveling service of your own, but make sure the person renting your service is the one providing the materials + money.

There is a quick way to get the best EXP out of Baldwin but it's really expensive.

The cheaper and slower way is to do what I did! Just transmute and dump a bunch of junk into the cauldron every 15 minutes (with a timer IRL) and make sure I never leave it empty. Before I go to bed, I brew the recipes that have a long wait time.
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
At level 4 the clawtips seem to have a very good XP/Minute, but if you can only visit for example once every two hours something with higher raw XP output will be better. The clawtips also pretty affordable in terms of materials though if you're taking actual cost into account. And at higher levels you may unlock more efficient items - the Mucous gene parchment at level 6 is very expensive monetarily but a nice high XP/minute, and you only have to check on it every 5 hours.
At level 4 the clawtips seem to have a very good XP/Minute, but if you can only visit for example once every two hours something with higher raw XP output will be better. The clawtips also pretty affordable in terms of materials though if you're taking actual cost into account. And at higher levels you may unlock more efficient items - the Mucous gene parchment at level 6 is very expensive monetarily but a nice high XP/minute, and you only have to check on it every 5 hours.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
As you level farther, try some of the apparel that are pets. They give alot of xp
As you level farther, try some of the apparel that are pets. They give alot of xp
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
[quote name="FL1GHT0F87" date="2024-03-02 06:33:38" ] Hello! I'm currently trying to get my cauldron level up so I don't have to rely on cauldron rental services. It's currently at level 4, but what's the best things to brew or reduce to level it up fast? [/quote] Once you get to level ten the most cost efficient item (assuming you can coli) is the web scene, if not just brew each levels genes especially if they dont require sulphur etc. (e.g I would pick patchwork, over octopus despite octopus being the higher level item) the brew time for all the materials is an hour compared to 5+ for sulphur. + gene brew time. For now just brew what makes sense too you! I would advise against brewing the aberration gene it costs more than what it retails for.
FL1GHT0F87 wrote on 2024-03-02 06:33:38:
Hello!

Once you get to level ten the most cost efficient item (assuming you can coli) is the web scene, if not just brew each levels genes especially if they dont require sulphur etc. (e.g I would pick patchwork, over octopus despite octopus being the higher level item) the brew time for all the materials is an hour compared to 5+ for sulphur. + gene brew time.

For now just brew what makes sense too you! I would advise against brewing the aberration gene it costs more than what it retails for.
ebaFkRs.gif
i personally brewed apparel. once i got a new level unlocked, i brewed any apparel i liked or looked at what was selling for a high price on the AH and brewed that. during fests, the fest currency and tokens are both easy and useful. the tokens aren’t fast XP but it’s easy to brew one at the end of the fest and not have to think about baldwin for a couple of days. also transmuting. lots and lots of transmuting
i personally brewed apparel. once i got a new level unlocked, i brewed any apparel i liked or looked at what was selling for a high price on the AH and brewed that. during fests, the fest currency and tokens are both easy and useful. the tokens aren’t fast XP but it’s easy to brew one at the end of the fest and not have to think about baldwin for a couple of days. also transmuting. lots and lots of transmuting
D9XjOpZ.jpg
I just maxed out my level with the valentines day event. For some events there's baldwin items that get boosted xp, so that's what i finally went out and did! Keep an eye out for those in the future, itll be mentioned with the announcement of the event
I just maxed out my level with the valentines day event. For some events there's baldwin items that get boosted xp, so that's what i finally went out and did! Keep an eye out for those in the future, itll be mentioned with the announcement of the event
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png