Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your biggest flight rising regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Not using the forums until a few months ago. I feel like I learned everything a bit late because I had to figure it out for myself rather than seeking out tips from seasoned players.
Not using the forums until a few months ago. I feel like I learned everything a bit late because I had to figure it out for myself rather than seeking out tips from seasoned players.
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
Not grinding a bit to buy a Windbound Plumage back when they were 800kt! I was like, wow, 800k, that's too much! Augh! Aghhhh! I want iiiiiiiiit!
Not grinding a bit to buy a Windbound Plumage back when they were 800kt! I was like, wow, 800k, that's too much! Augh! Aghhhh! I want iiiiiiiiit!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
One of mine was when I sold 2-3 Elmininations to Crim when I first started here many, many years ago...whoops! T_T
One of mine was when I sold 2-3 Elmininations to Crim when I first started here many, many years ago...whoops! T_T
[quote name="reliquiaen" date="2024-03-03 02:35:05" ] not buying a boolean when they were like 200kt waaaay back in 2013. the ridgeback scroll could've waited, i'm just saying [/quote] They were only 200k at one point...? Good Lord. For me, selling a two letter imperial because I didn't know their worth.
reliquiaen wrote on 2024-03-03 02:35:05:
not buying a boolean when they were like 200kt waaaay back in 2013. the ridgeback scroll could've waited, i'm just saying

They were only 200k at one point...? Good Lord.

For me, selling a two letter imperial because I didn't know their worth.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Oh I definitely have some big regrets:

Not keeping any of the hatches from my first nest.

Randomly breeding my dragons with each other and forgetting to name them before exalting. >:[ I don't normally care about offspring lists but this still bothers me.

Not selling stuff for gems when I first started. I didn't start saving up gems for a loooooong long time because I was under the impression that nothing would sell for gems because I never bought anything with gems. If I had started saving up all those years ago I probably could've gotten a kickstarter item before the prices skyrocketed. Maybe even several, who knows.

Not learning G & G sooner. Can't believe I wasted literal hours getting my fairgrounds streak maxed, argh.
Oh I definitely have some big regrets:

Not keeping any of the hatches from my first nest.

Randomly breeding my dragons with each other and forgetting to name them before exalting. >:[ I don't normally care about offspring lists but this still bothers me.

Not selling stuff for gems when I first started. I didn't start saving up gems for a loooooong long time because I was under the impression that nothing would sell for gems because I never bought anything with gems. If I had started saving up all those years ago I probably could've gotten a kickstarter item before the prices skyrocketed. Maybe even several, who knows.

Not learning G & G sooner. Can't believe I wasted literal hours getting my fairgrounds streak maxed, argh.
hzM3Sr2.png
rr8xP9d.png
QUIpVFE.png
fdUVIfW.png
Vs2WmBF.png
3adgzZD.png
vmrO2yN.png
ll0CfnD.png
IrmwTXC.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
FR-signature-friend.png
No regrets, nothing stands out to me ... I'm really worried about regretting it if I scatter my random progen though. I HATE the color thistle and her tert being red = the worst, but she's purplecoded in my head and if she comes out like. Not purple. I don't know that I'll like it and I might regret it forever
No regrets, nothing stands out to me ... I'm really worried about regretting it if I scatter my random progen though. I HATE the color thistle and her tert being red = the worst, but she's purplecoded in my head and if she comes out like. Not purple. I don't know that I'll like it and I might regret it forever
HdmxfuE.png
mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png

52507318445_9f9315dba7_s.jpg
52535200315_7ce15afb0a_s.jpg

52506359962_6a949af35a_s.jpg
I didn't get a single luminous halo during that event :,) I really thought I did, but when I wanted to use one on a dragon recently I learned that I do in fact not have any, rip.

But my biggest regret might be that I've been pretty clueless about how I should do things in FR for most of the 6 years i've been playing. I still feel like I have much to learn. I wish I could go back in time to 2018 and do a lot of things I didn't do (like buying the luminous halo)

I also should have used the forums more earlier. I was active in chicken smoothie forums, why not here?
I didn't get a single luminous halo during that event :,) I really thought I did, but when I wanted to use one on a dragon recently I learned that I do in fact not have any, rip.

But my biggest regret might be that I've been pretty clueless about how I should do things in FR for most of the 6 years i've been playing. I still feel like I have much to learn. I wish I could go back in time to 2018 and do a lot of things I didn't do (like buying the luminous halo)

I also should have used the forums more earlier. I was active in chicken smoothie forums, why not here?
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
Breeding my progens and exalting two of the kids unnamed

Breeding a gen-1 XYX I hatched and exalting two of the kids unnnamed

There's a reason I don't breed my dragons anymore. ;-;
Breeding my progens and exalting two of the kids unnamed

Breeding a gen-1 XYX I hatched and exalting two of the kids unnnamed

There's a reason I don't breed my dragons anymore. ;-;
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
Not buying a Hydra before its price spiked from 450g to 1000g... Now I have to farm for it, because I'm not paying 1000g on a Scarce boss fam.

It's soooo annoying to grind venues that don't give exp though... T.T
Not buying a Hydra before its price spiked from 450g to 1000g... Now I have to farm for it, because I'm not paying 1000g on a Scarce boss fam.

It's soooo annoying to grind venues that don't give exp though... T.T
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
Exalting one of my fav dragons, I can't seem to find a dragon that is similar to him
Exalting one of my fav dragons, I can't seem to find a dragon that is similar to him
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!