Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
aaah.. i wish i got screenshots of my old dragons’ bios… whyd discord have to change how their links work :(
aaah.. i wish i got screenshots of my old dragons’ bios… whyd discord have to change how their links work :(
ZBR4StZ.png
-

memtro

fr+3
play UNBEATABLE [white label]
splatoon & twewy enjoyer

word soccer
im so torn on what to do D:
im so torn on what to do D:
oQlTGMl.pngdct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.pngMFt2hm4.png
how could you. how could you do that.
how could you. how could you do that.
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
huh, was not expecting pokemon z to be real! er, in a way at least

not until next year though which is fine cause i got other games to catch up on anyways
i haven't even played arceus yet lol

not until next year though which is fine cause i got other games to catch up on anyways
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
i did it :) im actually really happy with it epcot was always my favorite park im glad to carry a little piece of innovation around even if its just a username

you know what. what if i changed my fr username too
i did it :) im actually really happy with it epcot was always my favorite park im glad to carry a little piece of innovation around even if its just a username

you know what. what if i changed my fr username too
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Man, coatl and wildclaw breeding cooldowns are absolutely kicking my butt!
Man, coatl and wildclaw breeding cooldowns are absolutely kicking my butt!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
[quote name="Bungalow" date="2024-02-27 16:13:34" ] huh, was not expecting pokemon z to be real! er, in a way at least not until next year though which is fine cause i got other games to catch up on anyways i haven't even played arceus yet lol [/quote] I KNOW IM EXCITEDDD also you should play arceus, i loved it personally. nice to have a different forumla from what we're used to tbh. i hope they keep the legends games coming
Bungalow wrote on 2024-02-27 16:13:34:

I KNOW IM EXCITEDDD

also you should play arceus, i loved it personally. nice to have a different forumla from what we're used to tbh. i hope they keep the legends games coming
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
i keep trying to use emoji/kaomoji in different parts of the site & i forget they can turn into question marks or cut off messages... afgsakjdla i feel so embarrassed when it happens / _\
i keep trying to use emoji/kaomoji in different parts of the site & i forget they can turn into question marks or cut off messages... afgsakjdla i feel so embarrassed when it happens / _\
3xzcl6U.png
I like my fictional men damaged, I guess. Ifan. Astarion. Yusuke. Felix. Dimitri.

Come on in for a big hug, fellas. I have enough love for each of you.
I like my fictional men damaged, I guess. Ifan. Astarion. Yusuke. Felix. Dimitri.

Come on in for a big hug, fellas. I have enough love for each of you.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
"im the good guy in this situation," i say as i yell at real people over how they treat fictional characters
"im the good guy in this situation," i say as i yell at real people over how they treat fictional characters
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png