Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Feb 29th g2 imps hub {OP updated}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@quietsea we’ll be using the pinglist on page 1 of this thread

Along with the pinglist I have for the g2 imp sales thread you can find in my signature.
@quietsea we’ll be using the pinglist on page 1 of this thread

Along with the pinglist I have for the g2 imp sales thread you can find in my signature.
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
I have the following nests waiting to be hatched on the 29th:

Grayson&Lairiel (pure imp, plague) - 3 eggs
Joshua&Jazlyn (pure imp, light) - 3 eggs
Gwyn&Velka (imp/wc - light) - 2 eggs
Vashna&Quevara (imp/wc, light) - 2 eggs
I have the following nests waiting to be hatched on the 29th:

Grayson&Lairiel (pure imp, plague) - 3 eggs
Joshua&Jazlyn (pure imp, light) - 3 eggs
Gwyn&Velka (imp/wc - light) - 2 eggs
Vashna&Quevara (imp/wc, light) - 2 eggs
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
TO THE BOX OF SHAME WITH YOU TWO! LMAO I knew they were going to do this to me on such an important date XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/hZgwTw4.png[/img]
TO THE BOX OF SHAME WITH YOU TWO! LMAO I knew they were going to do this to me on such an important date XD
hZgwTw4.png
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
Really appreciate the boon, looking forward to getting to breed Mrost and Melody again :D

And oooh Amarah and Huk! I think I still have one of their babies :D
Really appreciate the boon, looking forward to getting to breed Mrost and Melody again :D

fr-banner.jpg
[quote name="Baneful" date="2024-02-25 15:51:56" ] Really appreciate the boon, looking forward to getting to breed Mrost and Melody again :D And oooh Amarah and Huk! I think I still have one of their babies :D [/quote] Leave it to them to WEGG me on a Leap Year LMAO They love to curse me for special days I swear LOL
Baneful wrote on 2024-02-25 15:51:56:

Leave it to them to WEGG me on a Leap Year LMAO They love to curse me for special days I swear LOL
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
three eggs out of my imp and wc pair! :> hoping for the best on the 29th out of them. fingers crossed!

here's to a good hatch, everyone!
three eggs out of my imp and wc pair! :> hoping for the best on the 29th out of them. fingers crossed!

here's to a good hatch, everyone!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
I just put Bayr and Lady in and they gave me a nice little three egg nest. : ) I'll be booning it out on Thursday.
I just put Bayr and Lady in and they gave me a nice little three egg nest. : ) I'll be booning it out on Thursday.
JkOIB83.png
It's getting closer!

Shortly after rollover to the 29th I will use the massive pinglist for the sales thread.
It's getting closer!

Shortly after rollover to the 29th I will use the massive pinglist for the sales thread.
siggy.png
I've put my pair on a nest and have a boon of fertility at the ready. Four eggs for leap day!
I've put my pair on a nest and have a boon of fertility at the ready. Four eggs for leap day!
IMG_4200.png
We sharing our hatches?
We sharing our hatches?
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17