Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Feb 29th g2 imps hub {OP updated}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
LINK TO SALES THREAD TO WHEN FEB 29th OCCURS:

Here is the link.

Feb 29th. A unique day that occurs once every four years. In 2016, there was maybe three nests for g2 imps that occurred to celebrate the unique date. In 2020 however that changed. With the help of the community and a lot of coordination, over 40+ users had g2 imps all born on that day bringing a wide selection of g2 imps born. Numbers not seen since the earlier days of FR’s start.

We are here now because in 2024 the same mass hatch is going to occur. It’s time for another round of g2 imperials to be born!

What’s going to happen:

A lot of g1 imp owners and nesters are going to be hatching on Feb 29th to celebrate.

Are the imps going to be sold? What’s happening with them?

The goal is hatching on the day. Not every imp is going to be sold. It will vary case-by-case. Some users are wanting to keep the hatchlings, some will sell at a later date.

I want a g2 imp from Feb 29th!

They’ll be posted on the mega g2 imp thread or from a user’s hatchery.

What is this thread for?

Interest check and gathering for some folks who've requested it. Some users have requested to be reminded via forum pings.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Those wanting to join in on Feb 29th MUST NOT get a breeding CD to occur after Jan 24th. Meaning you can throw a nest before then. If you do you will not make it in time to hatch Feb 29th without using a swiftboon.

If you throw a nest up say Jan 31st and don’t want to use a boon, holding the nest works. Just hatch the nest on Feb 29th.
LINK TO SALES THREAD TO WHEN FEB 29th OCCURS:

Here is the link.

Feb 29th. A unique day that occurs once every four years. In 2016, there was maybe three nests for g2 imps that occurred to celebrate the unique date. In 2020 however that changed. With the help of the community and a lot of coordination, over 40+ users had g2 imps all born on that day bringing a wide selection of g2 imps born. Numbers not seen since the earlier days of FR’s start.

We are here now because in 2024 the same mass hatch is going to occur. It’s time for another round of g2 imperials to be born!

What’s going to happen:

A lot of g1 imp owners and nesters are going to be hatching on Feb 29th to celebrate.

Are the imps going to be sold? What’s happening with them?

The goal is hatching on the day. Not every imp is going to be sold. It will vary case-by-case. Some users are wanting to keep the hatchlings, some will sell at a later date.

I want a g2 imp from Feb 29th!

They’ll be posted on the mega g2 imp thread or from a user’s hatchery.

What is this thread for?

Interest check and gathering for some folks who've requested it. Some users have requested to be reminded via forum pings.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Those wanting to join in on Feb 29th MUST NOT get a breeding CD to occur after Jan 24th. Meaning you can throw a nest before then. If you do you will not make it in time to hatch Feb 29th without using a swiftboon.

If you throw a nest up say Jan 31st and don’t want to use a boon, holding the nest works. Just hatch the nest on Feb 29th.
siggy.png

Open public feb 29th hatch interest.

Open public feb 29th hatch interest.
siggy.png
[center] [img] https://i.imgur.com/shHGQTb.png[/img]
shHGQTb.png
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
reserve
reserve
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
Reserve~ pings go here. Posts can go after.
Reserve~ pings go here. Posts can go after.
siggy.png
Testing.

@ningguang
Testing.

@ningguang
siggy.png
NOTE - Ping list is hidden. Scroll up for calendar images to help out

This is the first of two notices! Today is the last day to start a normal 30-day cycle for an imperial when its been nested (as seen in the picture above). If you put an imperial a nest after today, you will need to use either a swiftboon or boon of fert to make it.

IF you want to hold on a nest until Feb 29th then there is no issues. Example your CD for your imp comes up Feb 4th. You throw a nest up and wait until Feb 29th. You'd make it but just wait.

If you do not have a g1 wc/coatl mate and you'd like help we have folks that are ready to help you. If you need help with a boon, reminders, and so forth again we'll help.

The next mass notice will go out Feb 22th. Feb 24th is the last day for folks to throw up a natural nest for hatching Feb 29th. (We're doing 22nd just as an earlier heads up)

Q: Why?
A: Why not? It's just carrying from the smaller event in 2020. For fun mostly and gives a rather fun community project for g2 imp collectors and sellers.

Q: Do I have to sell/give any of my imperials from this?
A: No. They are yours to do with as you please. This is a tradition now to get as many g2 imps born on feb 29th. When the event is over I will gather the data of how many g2 imps hatched and compare to FR's starting week to see the comparison. Hooray math!

Q: I don't want to deal with nesting and timing.
A: That's fine that's why we are trying to get as many boons as possible to help out folks who don't have time for FR or just getting back into the swing of things.

Q: Help I don't know if my CDs will make Feb 29th.
A: Message me or Beidou and we'll help you figure that all out.

Q: I need a mate! My wc/coatl isn't going to be ready!
A: Message me or Beidou and we'll help out.

NOTE - Ping list is hidden. Scroll up for calendar images to help out

This is the first of two notices! Today is the last day to start a normal 30-day cycle for an imperial when its been nested (as seen in the picture above). If you put an imperial a nest after today, you will need to use either a swiftboon or boon of fert to make it.

IF you want to hold on a nest until Feb 29th then there is no issues. Example your CD for your imp comes up Feb 4th. You throw a nest up and wait until Feb 29th. You'd make it but just wait.

If you do not have a g1 wc/coatl mate and you'd like help we have folks that are ready to help you. If you need help with a boon, reminders, and so forth again we'll help.

The next mass notice will go out Feb 22th. Feb 24th is the last day for folks to throw up a natural nest for hatching Feb 29th. (We're doing 22nd just as an earlier heads up)

Q: Why?
A: Why not? It's just carrying from the smaller event in 2020. For fun mostly and gives a rather fun community project for g2 imp collectors and sellers.

Q: Do I have to sell/give any of my imperials from this?
A: No. They are yours to do with as you please. This is a tradition now to get as many g2 imps born on feb 29th. When the event is over I will gather the data of how many g2 imps hatched and compare to FR's starting week to see the comparison. Hooray math!

Q: I don't want to deal with nesting and timing.
A: That's fine that's why we are trying to get as many boons as possible to help out folks who don't have time for FR or just getting back into the swing of things.

Q: Help I don't know if my CDs will make Feb 29th.
A: Message me or Beidou and we'll help you figure that all out.

Q: I need a mate! My wc/coatl isn't going to be ready!
A: Message me or Beidou and we'll help out.

siggy.png
Oh thanks for the heads up! I think if we nest today but wait to hatch on the 29th and then re-breed, two clutches worth will help exponentially! ^-^ for anyone who can breed today without the swiftbrood anyway haha. (Mine is still on cooldown rip xD)
Oh thanks for the heads up! I think if we nest today but wait to hatch on the 29th and then re-breed, two clutches worth will help exponentially! ^-^ for anyone who can breed today without the swiftbrood anyway haha. (Mine is still on cooldown rip xD)
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
one egg sad
one egg sad
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
I have three eggs I'm holding onto until the 29th!
I have three eggs I'm holding onto until the 29th!
tXKbExw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17