Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'm kinda obsessing over Frieren right now
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
yesterday the power went out and i am thinking what the heck happened!? we where making sandwiches and out of nowhere the power flys [emoji=music note size=1]out the windoow[emoji=music note size=1]
yesterday the power went out and i am thinking what the heck happened!? we where making sandwiches and out of nowhere the power flys out the windoow
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1998583/1#post_1998583JXVUomh.png[/url]
Im really annoyed at the new discord image stuff :( its broken a ton of the icons i use in my intros/rentry and i've also lost some artwork as well </3
Im really annoyed at the new discord image stuff :( its broken a ton of the icons i use in my intros/rentry and i've also lost some artwork as well </3
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
all of the images i hosted on discord still show up for me but that's probably a cache thing and only on my end
all of the images i hosted on discord still show up for me but that's probably a cache thing and only on my end
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
last night I had a dream about fr! I don't want to make an fr discussion post about it though so:

this dream was mainly completely unrelated to fr, it was some sort of dreamscape where there was a hallway of doors and each door led to a different world

(unrelated to fr, but the first world included having to fly and swim across an ocean while carrying something heavy, while people were trying to catch me. it was very stressful lol)

anyways we had to go into one of the rooms to get help from someone. that someone was Undel. EXCEPT instead of being named... her real name, her name was Ara, which I specifically noted because someone was like "wait she has the same name as you?" and I was like "yep, I share a name with a dev AND a moderator!" (there is actually a moderator named @ Ara and I accidentally tagged them once so I'll always remember that haha, that's why my brain decided to name Undel Ara too)

so anyways Undel's world wasn't actually a whole world, it was just a grey room with some blocks all over it like a parkour gym?

and when she came out she didn't look like her either, she was like a teenager with frizzy dark red hair (a lot like this picture) and I think she only briefly helped us before being like "okay I'm really busy so you're on your own now" lol
last night I had a dream about fr! I don't want to make an fr discussion post about it though so:

this dream was mainly completely unrelated to fr, it was some sort of dreamscape where there was a hallway of doors and each door led to a different world

(unrelated to fr, but the first world included having to fly and swim across an ocean while carrying something heavy, while people were trying to catch me. it was very stressful lol)

anyways we had to go into one of the rooms to get help from someone. that someone was Undel. EXCEPT instead of being named... her real name, her name was Ara, which I specifically noted because someone was like "wait she has the same name as you?" and I was like "yep, I share a name with a dev AND a moderator!" (there is actually a moderator named @ Ara and I accidentally tagged them once so I'll always remember that haha, that's why my brain decided to name Undel Ara too)

so anyways Undel's world wasn't actually a whole world, it was just a grey room with some blocks all over it like a parkour gym?

and when she came out she didn't look like her either, she was like a teenager with frizzy dark red hair (a lot like this picture) and I think she only briefly helped us before being like "okay I'm really busy so you're on your own now" lol
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I have officially lost 42 pounds and gone down a shirt size since 2021. Slow but steady wins the race!
I have officially lost 42 pounds and gone down a shirt size since 2021. Slow but steady wins the race!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/Hw_yGyTnp4IAAAAM/let%27s-seal-the-deal-dap-me-up.gif
let%27s-seal-the-deal-dap-me-up.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Going to breed my twosday aberrations (hatched February 22nd 2022) for leap day, I think. Ruining their market value as G1s but like, I don't plan on selling them anyway.

I wonder what other pairs I should put on leap day nests.
Going to breed my twosday aberrations (hatched February 22nd 2022) for leap day, I think. Ruining their market value as G1s but like, I don't plan on selling them anyway.

I wonder what other pairs I should put on leap day nests.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
I cleaned out the fish tank to use as an open terrarium later. Once we…get plants and stuff so it’s ~real~.

On a side note, petting the dog is a good reason to not to domains right?
I cleaned out the fish tank to use as an open terrarium later. Once we…get plants and stuff so it’s ~real~.

On a side note, petting the dog is a good reason to not to domains right?
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png