Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I wasn't expecting a song that's literally named "various kitchen utensils" to be good at all but it's actually fun and catchy and honestly? I'll gladly take it
I wasn't expecting a song that's literally named "various kitchen utensils" to be good at all but it's actually fun and catchy and honestly? I'll gladly take it
ZcrsSbC.png
[quote name="Sonderlight" date="2024-02-22 16:12:07" ] the lead singer of my favourite band turned out to be a terrible person [/quote] can relate :")
Sonderlight wrote on 2024-02-22 16:12:07:
the lead singer of my favourite band turned out to be a terrible person
can relate :")
ZcrsSbC.png
rip discord hosting images
rip discord hosting images
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/yNMGjXsoYGUAAAAd/cat-cats.gif[/img] [i](im beginning to forget which ones I've posted already, help)[/i]
cat-cats.gif

(im beginning to forget which ones I've posted already, help)
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
it still feels wrong to call myself an artist since its been so many years since i drew a single thing and it feels like forever since i drew something original (fan characters don't count).

i know this isn't an unheard of experience but i wonder if other people are doing the same thing and drawing after they said they would stop. i started again on a whim even nothing major happened i guess i just missed having characters and a creative output, putting pants on dragons can only offer me so much lmao.
it still feels wrong to call myself an artist since its been so many years since i drew a single thing and it feels like forever since i drew something original (fan characters don't count).

i know this isn't an unheard of experience but i wonder if other people are doing the same thing and drawing after they said they would stop. i started again on a whim even nothing major happened i guess i just missed having characters and a creative output, putting pants on dragons can only offer me so much lmao.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
KIRB
KIRB
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
oh they got rid of the skins tab in the marketplace :-( we're never getting marketplace skins again, are we :-(
oh they got rid of the skins tab in the marketplace :-( we're never getting marketplace skins again, are we :-(
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
bang brave bang bravern
bang brave bang bravern
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
On this day, I got all of Tomo's questions right for the first time ever without having to look them up. I feel accomplished.
On this day, I got all of Tomo's questions right for the first time ever without having to look them up. I feel accomplished.
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Is it a sign of a weak heart or good writing when you want to cry at the end of your own story? It’s not even that sad; it’s supposed to be hopeful! Maybe my brain has an issue with ‘hopeful.’

Anyway I have finished making edits to Song of Dakari. I should reread the chapters I completely rewrote, but eh I’ll do that later.

Edit: Yes, I am editing this for the sole purpose of fixing a grammar error.
Is it a sign of a weak heart or good writing when you want to cry at the end of your own story? It’s not even that sad; it’s supposed to be hopeful! Maybe my brain has an issue with ‘hopeful.’

Anyway I have finished making edits to Song of Dakari. I should reread the chapters I completely rewrote, but eh I’ll do that later.

Edit: Yes, I am editing this for the sole purpose of fixing a grammar error.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png