Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Festival FoddArt
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@RunTooLong Multiple orders at once are absolutely welcomed!! I've got to sleep right now, but I've put you on the slots and sheet and will start working tomorrow :D!

I'll accept the CR now to save a bit of your lair space!

EDIT: By the way, are you sure you've sent the correct amount of levels? I think I've got 14 extra!
@RunTooLong Multiple orders at once are absolutely welcomed!! I've got to sleep right now, but I've put you on the slots and sheet and will start working tomorrow :D!

I'll accept the CR now to save a bit of your lair space!

EDIT: By the way, are you sure you've sent the correct amount of levels? I think I've got 14 extra!
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
@mawile

I think I mathed the 14 extra levels as a tip :'D I pulled dragons out of my hibden to be enough for a short story/the 100 level option but I don't think I'll have them all properly trained in time so multiple smaller felt like the better route.

Also that's fine! I'm sure I'll be awake still when you wake up because I'm more of a night owl.
@mawile

I think I mathed the 14 extra levels as a tip :'D I pulled dragons out of my hibden to be enough for a short story/the 100 level option but I don't think I'll have them all properly trained in time so multiple smaller felt like the better route.

Also that's fine! I'm sure I'll be awake still when you wake up because I'm more of a night owl.

IGpuhf0.png
@TroubleinSevens [img]https://i.imgur.com/1yEEx2h.jpg[/img] Here's the finished piece!
@TroubleinSevens

1yEEx2h.jpg

Here's the finished piece!
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
@GaleGecko @Tsunamiscale [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Orders confirmed, please send levels to an attendant when ready!
@GaleGecko @Tsunamiscale

Orders confirmed, please send levels to an attendant when ready!
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@harv I don't think that the world transfer worked as planned... [img]https://i.imgur.com/1g3xbm1.png[/img]
@harv

I don't think that the world transfer worked as planned...

1g3xbm1.png
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@Skyllish Looks great! He looks so happy [emoji=auraboa love size=1] Just want to double check, but is it okay to add this to his bio?
@Skyllish
Looks great! He looks so happy
Just want to double check, but is it okay to add this to his bio?
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@Nettletea

Go ahead!
@Nettletea

Go ahead!
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
[quote name="mawile94" date="2024-02-22 06:35:40" ] I think going with your naming method works best if it stays consistent with the rest of your lair! Though, I think writing the whole thing miiiight be straying from what my current foddart stall offers, and might fall under a larger project - you're totally welcome to contact me if you have any questions you want to ask / if you want me to make revisions for anything I've provided, but the rest might be a little out of my area of expertise ^^; I can absolutely point you to a few other lore shops that might take an order similar to that! (Also, you might want to decide if you want it written in the way of a synopsis, a playscript, or a storyboard before finding a writer :D) [/quote] @mawile94 If you think it will take more words to grasp it, I am willing to pay more levels. I don't need anything crazy long or crazy in depth or they will really be out of place in my lair. Just something to get the idea across. Just let me know what you want to do and how many more lvls you would want, or if you just want to do the short blip of info. I'm down for anything. I just might need a bit of time to get the lvls done.
mawile94 wrote on 2024-02-22 06:35:40:
I think going with your naming method works best if it stays consistent with the rest of your lair! Though, I think writing the whole thing miiiight be straying from what my current foddart stall offers, and might fall under a larger project - you're totally welcome to contact me if you have any questions you want to ask / if you want me to make revisions for anything I've provided, but the rest might be a little out of my area of expertise ^^;

I can absolutely point you to a few other lore shops that might take an order similar to that! (Also, you might want to decide if you want it written in the way of a synopsis, a playscript, or a storyboard before finding a writer :D)

@mawile94

If you think it will take more words to grasp it, I am willing to pay more levels. I don't need anything crazy long or crazy in depth or they will really be out of place in my lair. Just something to get the idea across. Just let me know what you want to do and how many more lvls you would want, or if you just want to do the short blip of info. I'm down for anything. I just might need a bit of time to get the lvls done.
Bonsai.png
@Vixyish Just sent 306 levels for counterfate in PA!
@Vixyish Just sent 306 levels for counterfate in PA!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@Skyllish

Thank you she looks wonderful and her expression just gets better and better the more I look at it!
@Skyllish

Thank you she looks wonderful and her expression just gets better and better the more I look at it!
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21