Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47
yeah boiiii
yeah boiiii
serpents1b.png
Thank you for blessing us with fresh noodles!
Thank you for blessing us with fresh noodles!
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
Absolutely in love with jellyfish!!!!
Absolutely in love with jellyfish!!!!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am existent
Holy moly this is the best freaking thing!
Holy moly this is the best freaking thing!
cXNUWMe.pngtumblr_inline_o6kgpiMjhU1qidkvo_400.png
The universal ancient gene scrolls is so smart [emoji=aether star size=1] keep up the great work!!!!<3
The universal ancient gene scrolls is so smart keep up the great work!!!!<3
and still, we stay silly :3

omega / roxy • byte/bit, it/its, they/them • adult
omegasmileyface most everywhere!
glad i waited a bit to start an undertide project! can't wait for the auraboa update :3
glad i waited a bit to start an undertide project! can't wait for the auraboa update :3
YESS THANK YOU!! One of my favorite breeds, YIPEEEE
YESS THANK YOU!! One of my favorite breeds, YIPEEEE
enmAYUV.gif gYW0j5f.png
fdUVIfW.png
yvMj9jM.png
TWSJTng.png
FObX7rS.png
60551086_BGD.gif
Thank you SO MUCH for making modern genes and ancient genes separate categories in the marketplace! That change alone will make it so much easier for me to find the genes I'm looking for. The universal ancient gene scrolls are appreciated too.
Thank you SO MUCH for making modern genes and ancient genes separate categories in the marketplace! That change alone will make it so much easier for me to find the genes I'm looking for. The universal ancient gene scrolls are appreciated too.
Na5WGHa.png
I was SO happy to see separate modern gene and ancient gene tabs, really good qol update!
I was SO happy to see separate modern gene and ancient gene tabs, really good qol update!
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47