Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47
spaghetti! appreciation! week! :D
spaghetti! appreciation! week! :D
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
The amount of QOL updates and changes implemented in the past few days regarding the marketplace, and gene errors is very nice to see! I'm glad staff is being proactive about issues that the player base has been vocal about for a while.

In addition all of the new underside genes are awesome! Jellyfish is so fitting for them!
The amount of QOL updates and changes implemented in the past few days regarding the marketplace, and gene errors is very nice to see! I'm glad staff is being proactive about issues that the player base has been vocal about for a while.

In addition all of the new underside genes are awesome! Jellyfish is so fitting for them!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
B L O S S O M

also, Jellyfish is so cute omg ;_; and harlequin/jester!! aaaahhh
B L O S S O M

also, Jellyfish is so cute omg ;_; and harlequin/jester!! aaaahhh
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
This is easily the best update in a long time!

Really happy with FR staff acknowledging various issues, adding things players have been looking for, and finally giving that MP split! Thank you. ♥
This is easily the best update in a long time!

Really happy with FR staff acknowledging various issues, adding things players have been looking for, and finally giving that MP split! Thank you. ♥
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
I am glad to see more genes for undertides, I hope this will also be moved over for veilspuns, as they still have the fewest genes for any ancient breed and it feels like they're being left out...when I think they deserve more of these genes than they have gotten, hahah. I also think they deserve blossoms since now blossoms is no longer gaoler-specific, or for auraboas given they ARE the nature ancient?

But overall great update, and enjoy that the ancient and modern genes have been separated, both for ease of finding, and for the fact that I might not have to fight to get the genes I need for my ancients (or moderns).

I am glad to see more genes for undertides, I hope this will also be moved over for veilspuns, as they still have the fewest genes for any ancient breed and it feels like they're being left out...when I think they deserve more of these genes than they have gotten, hahah. I also think they deserve blossoms since now blossoms is no longer gaoler-specific, or for auraboas given they ARE the nature ancient?

But overall great update, and enjoy that the ancient and modern genes have been separated, both for ease of finding, and for the fact that I might not have to fight to get the genes I need for my ancients (or moderns).

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

thanks for this update FR team!
love the new jellyfish gene; its so cute!!!
thanks for this update FR team!
love the new jellyfish gene; its so cute!!!
[quote name="bulrush" date="2024-02-22 12:12:53" ] the new rules update makes it sound like exact age or drawing attention to being a minor is only what's disallowed now, i imagine its not a crazy deal for adults but if so i'll remove my own age marker from my profile. [/quote] that's another thing i would like to see clarified! the headline for that section ("do not broadcast, advertise, or otherwise highlight or call attention to your age") implies that this applies to all users regardless of age, but then all of the examples pertain to minors. also, some of the wording (" [...] we do not want our minor players to widely advertise their age group") makes it seem like it's specific to younger users.
bulrush wrote on 2024-02-22 12:12:53:
the new rules update makes it sound like exact age or drawing attention to being a minor is only what's disallowed now, i imagine its not a crazy deal for adults but if so i'll remove my own age marker from my profile.
that's another thing i would like to see clarified! the headline for that section ("do not broadcast, advertise, or otherwise highlight or call attention to your age") implies that this applies to all users regardless of age, but then all of the examples pertain to minors. also, some of the wording (" [...] we do not want our minor players to widely advertise their age group") makes it seem like it's specific to younger users.
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
Yay! This is really impressive
Yay! This is really impressive
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47