Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
guys who want to socialize/help out online but also have a deadly fear of any kind of social interaction/embarrassment so they'll post a comment or something somewhere and then resolutely avoid checking their notifications for that place for a week because what if someone replied to me and/or i said something wrong or something oh no (it's me i'm guys) (even posting to the flight rising forums is a harrowing ordeal /dramatic)
guys who want to socialize/help out online but also have a deadly fear of any kind of social interaction/embarrassment so they'll post a comment or something somewhere and then resolutely avoid checking their notifications for that place for a week because what if someone replied to me and/or i said something wrong or something oh no (it's me i'm guys) (even posting to the flight rising forums is a harrowing ordeal /dramatic)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
if i don't listen to 24EFFECTS at least once a month i will explode
if i don't listen to 24EFFECTS at least once a month i will explode
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/0MoARUb_qC4AAAAM/cat-fling.gif[/img]
cat-fling.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
im scared of the state of the world
it feels hopeless. the rich live greedily and the poor die young.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
[quote name="dreamingofghosts" date="2024-02-18 01:28:32" ] im scared of the state of the world it feels hopeless. the rich live greedily and the poor die young. [/quote] same dude, AI is ruining everything, taking jobs everywhere man. that new AI video stuff isn't good especially when you're an animator or actor. The only silver lining is that ai can't draw our oc's, unless we've willingly sent them to to the pound we've called google search. All I can say is try to ignore it. At least that's what I'm doing. Hopefully at some point things will turn around but idk maybe we all should just turn to vanlife and attempt salvaging at least some human interaction left in the world with it.
dreamingofghosts wrote on 2024-02-18 01:28:32:
same dude, AI is ruining everything, taking jobs everywhere man. that new AI video stuff isn't good especially when you're an animator or actor. The only silver lining is that ai can't draw our oc's, unless we've willingly sent them to to the pound we've called google search.

All I can say is try to ignore it. At least that's what I'm doing. Hopefully at some point things will turn around but idk maybe we all should just turn to vanlife and attempt salvaging at least some human interaction left in the world with it.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I hate familiar bonding but I need money
I hate familiar bonding but I need money
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
seeing mother mother play live tonight !! uk tour lets go
seeing mother mother play live tonight !! uk tour lets go
zVzI8uZ.jpg
What if i became a stick fandragon lair and moved to earth
Not really invested in shadow dom no more, and so no real reason to stay besides the re and aesthetics
Earth would give me bonuses regardless of if i myself participated beuse theare powerhouses
And their festival lines up with my birthday, not to mention the rockey canyons and prairies resemble my home better too

Hmm...
What if i became a stick fandragon lair and moved to earth
Not really invested in shadow dom no more, and so no real reason to stay besides the re and aesthetics
Earth would give me bonuses regardless of if i myself participated beuse theare powerhouses
And their festival lines up with my birthday, not to mention the rockey canyons and prairies resemble my home better too

Hmm...
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[center]let be what is, let be what isn't! it's a natural world in which we're living! if you let it alone it will surely grow, just leave it alone child, and let it go! [size=2][i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlhylyGel0Q&list=OLAK5uy_l9xmNwqEcKwOFloqnhEZAkMFtOyHoXdRk&index=5]grow - the oh hellos[/url][/i][/size] [emoji=ivy leaf size=1][/center]
let be what is, let be what isn't!
it's a natural world in which we're living!
if you let it alone it will surely grow,
just leave it alone child, and let it go!
grow - the oh hellos
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
why is side order releasing the day my main fr account got banned HUH i guess thats certainly one way to celebrate one year without it

anyways??? the 21st??? thats like 3 days from now??? i cannot believe its so close aaah i cant wait… i hope its good.. im excited to see more dedf1sh…
why is side order releasing the day my main fr account got banned HUH i guess thats certainly one way to celebrate one year without it

anyways??? the 21st??? thats like 3 days from now??? i cannot believe its so close aaah i cant wait… i hope its good.. im excited to see more dedf1sh…
ZBR4StZ.png
-

memtro

fr+3
play UNBEATABLE [white label]
splatoon & twewy enjoyer

word soccer