Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising plans?
1 2 3 4
So I was thinking about Flight Rising and my plans for it this year and I was curious! What're y'all's plans this year? Breeding projects? Outfit goals?

Mine is to eventually transition into the Earth Flight and to transfer a majority of my dragons to hibernation :-]
So I was thinking about Flight Rising and my plans for it this year and I was curious! What're y'all's plans this year? Breeding projects? Outfit goals?

Mine is to eventually transition into the Earth Flight and to transfer a majority of my dragons to hibernation :-]
Divider (Harpy City scene)
Permababies project. One kiddo for each breed.

Good luck with your plans!
Permababies project. One kiddo for each breed.

Good luck with your plans!
oNPnEqv.jpeg
finish my halloween project hopefully and maybe achievement hunting. time to stock up on fodder for that 500 dragon achiev
finish my halloween project hopefully and maybe achievement hunting. time to stock up on fodder for that 500 dragon achiev
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I have a quasi-breeding project and a "real" breeding project involving my progens.

Quasi-breeding project: My progens have a primary range of 6 (denim-teal). Over time I've kept a hatchling of every color except caribbean. So I need to complete my collection:
(1) Breed a caribbean hatchling that I like enough to keep
(2) Get them fully gened up
(3) Once the collection is complete, I'm going to take a seventh progen hatchling and go on a scatter journey

"Real" breeding project: Over NotN, someone very kindly gifted me a g1 who is an almost exact color match for my custom progen (same prim, one-off sec, three-off tert). So the plan is:
(1) Breed them for exact color clones of my custom progen
(2) Make one into an aether permabab plushie and another into an augment sandsurge
(3) Figure out some kind of lore justification, probably
I have a quasi-breeding project and a "real" breeding project involving my progens.

Quasi-breeding project: My progens have a primary range of 6 (denim-teal). Over time I've kept a hatchling of every color except caribbean. So I need to complete my collection:
(1) Breed a caribbean hatchling that I like enough to keep
(2) Get them fully gened up
(3) Once the collection is complete, I'm going to take a seventh progen hatchling and go on a scatter journey

"Real" breeding project: Over NotN, someone very kindly gifted me a g1 who is an almost exact color match for my custom progen (same prim, one-off sec, three-off tert). So the plan is:
(1) Breed them for exact color clones of my custom progen
(2) Make one into an aether permabab plushie and another into an augment sandsurge
(3) Figure out some kind of lore justification, probably
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
my goals are to grow my guardian & low-gen/old imperial collections c': and to make everyone pretty!
i'd also like to write lore, but it's not something that i am stressing about since it can take a while.

and to actually keep the same lair instead of purging every 2 months for once
my goals are to grow my guardian & low-gen/old imperial collections c': and to make everyone pretty!
i'd also like to write lore, but it's not something that i am stressing about since it can take a while.

and to actually keep the same lair instead of purging every 2 months for once
these goals aren't anything too Formal (as in, not constantly working toward them over anything else), but my hopes: [LIST] [*]scatter a bunch of things [*]finish some projects [*]clear out some dergs i haven't done anything with in Actual Years [*]have at least 15 lair spaces available for progress toward the breeding achievements (10 for cheap RTB pairs on nests, 5 for space to hatch in general or boon a 5-egg if it happens) + another 5 for incoming fodder and lair/den swapping [*]open a diddly dang adopt shop!!! this has been on the list also for Actual Years [emoji=skull size=1] [/LIST]
these goals aren't anything too Formal (as in, not constantly working toward them over anything else), but my hopes:
  • scatter a bunch of things
  • finish some projects
  • clear out some dergs i haven't done anything with in Actual Years
  • have at least 15 lair spaces available for progress toward the breeding achievements (10 for cheap RTB pairs on nests, 5 for space to hatch in general or boon a 5-egg if it happens) + another 5 for incoming fodder and lair/den swapping
  • open a diddly dang adopt shop!!! this has been on the list also for Actual Years
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I'm planning on leveling more of my permas, hopefully working on funds for projects/umas, and writing lore for my babies.
I'm planning on leveling more of my permas, hopefully working on funds for projects/umas, and writing lore for my babies.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
-Complete Cyprine
-Get a second fandragon (maybe a third?)
-Dress up our dragons a little more
-Get to opening an art shop bbecause we need to spoil our dragons
-Complete Cyprine
-Get a second fandragon (maybe a third?)
-Dress up our dragons a little more
-Get to opening an art shop bbecause we need to spoil our dragons
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
omg, i'm planning on transitioning from light to earth this year too! that's such a nice coincidence. ^_^ i hope you enjoy earth flight.

i'm mid-renovation w/ my lair currently ... i'm kicking out a bunch of projects + dragons i don't like anymore and slowly filling up my lair with more color. i want to implement some more blues, greens, and reds so that my lair isn't such a sad beige aesthetic lol. def gonna take a while to boot the dragons out, but i'm excited to do something new !!

i'd also like to finish projects for once :sweat:
omg, i'm planning on transitioning from light to earth this year too! that's such a nice coincidence. ^_^ i hope you enjoy earth flight.

i'm mid-renovation w/ my lair currently ... i'm kicking out a bunch of projects + dragons i don't like anymore and slowly filling up my lair with more color. i want to implement some more blues, greens, and reds so that my lair isn't such a sad beige aesthetic lol. def gonna take a while to boot the dragons out, but i'm excited to do something new !!

i'd also like to finish projects for once :sweat:
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
spend all my currency on commissioning art, maybe work on some of my dragons who've been needing genes for like a year.
spend all my currency on commissioning art, maybe work on some of my dragons who've been needing genes for like a year.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
1 2 3 4