Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i'm not ready for this
i'm not ready for this

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
SO SO SO SO SOSOOSO OBSESSED WITH MY SILLY WOLFQUEST WOLVES!!! i love them so so much i am having so many thoughts about them and there are so many comics i would/will make of them if i get the motivation...... i love them so much my sillies my beloveds... AURGH their story is so bittersweet and i am obsessed. i love this game so much HOW is it that a little game about raising wolf pups can make such heartfelt stories actually...,,, with a bit of embellishment from me obviously but like. AURGH. I am not well abt them. now i just need to figure out who of their 27 surviving pups i wanna play as next which is NOT AN EASY CHOICE!!! there are so many of them and i love them all but i don't think i can manage more than 3 max hHHELPP,,,
SO SO SO SO SOSOOSO OBSESSED WITH MY SILLY WOLFQUEST WOLVES!!! i love them so so much i am having so many thoughts about them and there are so many comics i would/will make of them if i get the motivation...... i love them so much my sillies my beloveds... AURGH their story is so bittersweet and i am obsessed. i love this game so much HOW is it that a little game about raising wolf pups can make such heartfelt stories actually...,,, with a bit of embellishment from me obviously but like. AURGH. I am not well abt them. now i just need to figure out who of their 27 surviving pups i wanna play as next which is NOT AN EASY CHOICE!!! there are so many of them and i love them all but i don't think i can manage more than 3 max hHHELPP,,,
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I literally exploded (/pos) when someone posted a screenshor of a kwite stream im not normal
I literally exploded (/pos) when someone posted a screenshor of a kwite stream im not normal
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Les fonctions affines (affines functions? Idk, I don’t know advanced english math terms) are the bane or my existence. I should’ve paid more attention to math when I was in school :-(
Les fonctions affines (affines functions? Idk, I don’t know advanced english math terms) are the bane or my existence. I should’ve paid more attention to math when I was in school :-(
rsz-2img-1151.png
Hmmmm I’m looking up some game recs I got a while back and there’s one that seems interesting, but 1) it’s MMO and I don’t want to always be around other people, 2) it’s open world and hack-and-slash and I don’t know if I can balance that and Genshin.

On a side note, in my searches I also found a TVTropes article for a mobile game that’s a cross of Rune Factory and Sims and it would be a lie to say that I’m not intrigued by the concept. I might look into that one more.
Hmmmm I’m looking up some game recs I got a while back and there’s one that seems interesting, but 1) it’s MMO and I don’t want to always be around other people, 2) it’s open world and hack-and-slash and I don’t know if I can balance that and Genshin.

On a side note, in my searches I also found a TVTropes article for a mobile game that’s a cross of Rune Factory and Sims and it would be a lie to say that I’m not intrigued by the concept. I might look into that one more.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
man, forgot about pancake day. gotta love some delicious pancakes.

also, yes, coconut island is good, very nice folks on tiny server.

Also, finally got the namesake for my emotional support aether into legacy, yesterday.

Also, I am trying my best to do college work despite my thumb kinda hurting.

Either way, it's a good day.
man, forgot about pancake day. gotta love some delicious pancakes.

also, yes, coconut island is good, very nice folks on tiny server.

Also, finally got the namesake for my emotional support aether into legacy, yesterday.

Also, I am trying my best to do college work despite my thumb kinda hurting.

Either way, it's a good day.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
i can't wait for valentines day to hatch my nests!
i can't wait for valentines day to hatch my nests!
God i hate being sick... There were things I wanted to get done!
God i hate being sick... There were things I wanted to get done!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
spanish conversation quiz is literally this class and i didnt even study or practice...its joever for me yall
ill just like wing it and pray
spanish conversation quiz is literally this class and i didnt even study or practice...its joever for me yall
ill just like wing it and pray
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
have you ever just... you know... been extremely disappointed?
have you ever just... you know... been extremely disappointed?
redoing this soon