Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Grand Exchange old Anniversary item shop
1 2 3
Sure, I can support. No support for one item only and clanbound though. There is or could be apparel if I remember correctly, looking at Celebration Sage. If one item can apply to bundles, then maybe. I don't like the idea of locking one item per year though. I would rather go the one copy each route with some unique currency. I do own some anniversary items, but I don't really mind if others can get them later. Thankfully, they are pretty cheap right now for what they are, but I would like the idea of some security of keeping their goalpost consistent in some way.
Sure, I can support. No support for one item only and clanbound though. There is or could be apparel if I remember correctly, looking at Celebration Sage. If one item can apply to bundles, then maybe. I don't like the idea of locking one item per year though. I would rather go the one copy each route with some unique currency. I do own some anniversary items, but I don't really mind if others can get them later. Thankfully, they are pretty cheap right now for what they are, but I would like the idea of some security of keeping their goalpost consistent in some way.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
idk why people are so against new users (and some of us old users) getting old retired items, i support this lol sounds fun, would need some tweaking obvi but why not. i want a loga so bad i s2g some of yall are looking like this rn [img]https://files.catbox.moe/rdy4bn.jpg[/img]
idk why people are so against new users (and some of us old users) getting old retired items, i support this lol
sounds fun, would need some tweaking obvi but why not. i want a loga so bad

i s2g some of yall are looking like this rn
rdy4bn.jpg
support. while i'd prefer being able to grab multiple items a year, i'd also take one a year if only because the damn things would actually be AVAILABLE again

i was only able to get a handful of celebration sage stuff, and locking SCENES behind a retiring anniversary is just cruel. free them from their prison
support. while i'd prefer being able to grab multiple items a year, i'd also take one a year if only because the damn things would actually be AVAILABLE again

i was only able to get a handful of celebration sage stuff, and locking SCENES behind a retiring anniversary is just cruel. free them from their prison
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
One of Fiona's feats requires one of these anniversairy items. It's doable for most users thankfully imo, the current prices are kinda around where eggs are, but with staff actively encouraging people to obtain this familiar, we're bound to like... hit a problem.
If staff is going to encourage people to collect these items, they should at least give users a chance to actually do that which doesn't rely on an artificial user market that could one day disappear.

That is to say, I do support the idea. If people don't want shop bloat, it could always be cycling items in Avery's that cycle in during the Anni, where you can then grab your item for the year.
One of Fiona's feats requires one of these anniversairy items. It's doable for most users thankfully imo, the current prices are kinda around where eggs are, but with staff actively encouraging people to obtain this familiar, we're bound to like... hit a problem.
If staff is going to encourage people to collect these items, they should at least give users a chance to actually do that which doesn't rely on an artificial user market that could one day disappear.

That is to say, I do support the idea. If people don't want shop bloat, it could always be cycling items in Avery's that cycle in during the Anni, where you can then grab your item for the year.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
This looks like a neat idea, an anniversary shop sounds like fun.
This looks like a neat idea, an anniversary shop sounds like fun.
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
This sounds very fun and like a reasonnable way to un-retire items. I personnally don't think retiring any items is healthy for a game in the long run, as it leads to those items sky-rocketing in price, which leads to people holding on to their treasure instead of spending them.

Also!!! Treasure sink!!! I always welcome those!!!

And yes, I prefer 1 item in total per year over the 1 of each per year. The items will keep their special aura that way :)
This sounds very fun and like a reasonnable way to un-retire items. I personnally don't think retiring any items is healthy for a game in the long run, as it leads to those items sky-rocketing in price, which leads to people holding on to their treasure instead of spending them.

Also!!! Treasure sink!!! I always welcome those!!!

And yes, I prefer 1 item in total per year over the 1 of each per year. The items will keep their special aura that way :)
I like the idea of a shop that lets you buy one item per year. Like YuleLad said, it makes them accessible but still keeps them special without resorting to the merciless whims of RNGesus as you would with a lootbox-type system.
I like the idea of a shop that lets you buy one item per year. Like YuleLad said, it makes them accessible but still keeps them special without resorting to the merciless whims of RNGesus as you would with a lootbox-type system.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Support! I'm against this false scarcity thing some of the older users seem to have, as if we wouldn't also benefit from the ability to get apparel sets that have been retired...
Support! I'm against this false scarcity thing some of the older users seem to have, as if we wouldn't also benefit from the ability to get apparel sets that have been retired...
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Support, and also having things like the familiars released with some ancients (dripcave deputy, the deer and skink things) would be nice. Technically yes, a lot of them were made by people during that event, but they're also finite resources that will eventually run out.
Support, and also having things like the familiars released with some ancients (dripcave deputy, the deer and skink things) would be nice. Technically yes, a lot of them were made by people during that event, but they're also finite resources that will eventually run out.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
[quote name="Astaraela" date="2024-02-12 10:58:40" ] Support, and also having things like the familiars released with some ancients (dripcave deputy, the deer and skink things) would be nice. Technically yes, a lot of them were made by people during that event, but they're also finite resources that will eventually run out. [/quote] What are the skink things?
Astaraela wrote on 2024-02-12 10:58:40:
What are the skink things?
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2 3