Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Specific wishes for next Ancients?
1 2 3 4
i need another one thats fluffy, we only have 2 that are furred. maybe like bipedal too
i need another one thats fluffy, we only have 2 that are furred. maybe like bipedal too
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
More variety in bodyshapes! I want them to be wild!! We have snakes, we have wyverns, but we don't really have any drakes.

Maybe a frog dragon... a spider dragon!! Ancients can bend the rules, I wish it was utilized more.
More variety in bodyshapes! I want them to be wild!! We have snakes, we have wyverns, but we don't really have any drakes.

Maybe a frog dragon... a spider dragon!! Ancients can bend the rules, I wish it was utilized more.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
dragon fatter then snapper like big crocodile …
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="@Strangeflesh" date="2024-02-03 19:01:00" ] dragon fatter then snapper like big crocodile … [/quote] unaligned ancient is actually just a crocodile png with genes overlaid on top
@Strangeflesh wrote on 2024-02-03 19:01:00:
unaligned ancient is actually just a crocodile png with genes overlaid on top
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
i hope the wind ancient looks like the more traditional Chinese style dragons. i know we have imps but they have wings and there faces dont look exactly like the traditional ones.

i guess that it also could be the light ancient but once again we already have imps <.<

i hope the wind ancient looks like the more traditional Chinese style dragons. i know we have imps but they have wings and there faces dont look exactly like the traditional ones.

i guess that it also could be the light ancient but once again we already have imps <.<

jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Big and bulky or chonky. Way too many slinky snake-like breeds for like the longest time.
Big and bulky or chonky. Way too many slinky snake-like breeds for like the longest time.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
fat
dragon
now
fat
dragon
now

pls
fat
dragon
now
fat
dragon
now

pls
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
would love another fat dragon too. i'd also like another dino type dragon like wildclaw, maybe one that has t-rex features.
would love another fat dragon too. i'd also like another dino type dragon like wildclaw, maybe one that has t-rex features.
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
Please completely commit to the "no wing" stuff lol.
Not wings so small they barely count (Gaolers) and not technically no wings but still giant back space (Sandsurge). No wings. Completely empty back. Put the secondary elsewhere.
Please completely commit to the "no wing" stuff lol.
Not wings so small they barely count (Gaolers) and not technically no wings but still giant back space (Sandsurge). No wings. Completely empty back. Put the secondary elsewhere.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
would love a true wyrm type dragon with no wings/limbless thinking about it. the secondary could be on multiple fins, or giving it a cobra like hood or something.
would love a true wyrm type dragon with no wings/limbless thinking about it. the secondary could be on multiple fins, or giving it a cobra like hood or something.
CO4hmv7.gif8xbWHuG.gif
1 2 3 4