Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How many aliases do you keep?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i chose ravbitleeks to match my partner who usually goes by lowerbeets! i stick w raviola most of the time, with the exception of a few sites (ahem my cringy online games in elementary school)
i chose ravbitleeks to match my partner who usually goes by lowerbeets! i stick w raviola most of the time, with the exception of a few sites (ahem my cringy online games in elementary school)
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
As a kid, I used to either pick random words/phrases I thought sounded nice, or random Pokemon I thought were cool. Found it boring to just stick to one or two. This account is a remnant of that.

At one point, I just picked the username of the site I frequented the most - Giratina, because to kid me it was the coolest thing since sliced bread - and just started using that everywhere. It's been ~10 years since I first started using it and it's stuck.

If Giratina is taken (which is often the case), I try Gira. If that's taken, I pick something random and put a note somewhere saying my usual name.
As a kid, I used to either pick random words/phrases I thought sounded nice, or random Pokemon I thought were cool. Found it boring to just stick to one or two. This account is a remnant of that.

At one point, I just picked the username of the site I frequented the most - Giratina, because to kid me it was the coolest thing since sliced bread - and just started using that everywhere. It's been ~10 years since I first started using it and it's stuck.

If Giratina is taken (which is often the case), I try Gira. If that's taken, I pick something random and put a note somewhere saying my usual name.
EPfru4Y.png +8 FR Time
Uninteresting idiot, highly inactive.
(Also known as Gira / Giratina online.)
Current Avatar | Signature Dragons
Surprisingly a bunch. FR is the only site I go by quidos. I think I have 3 or 4 more depending on the website/app/etc but I know for sure that the one in particular I use more often.
Surprisingly a bunch. FR is the only site I go by quidos. I think I have 3 or 4 more depending on the website/app/etc but I know for sure that the one in particular I use more often.
I have multiple. Heck, depending on the place and purpose, I use a new or unique username and e-mail address.

Using the same name everywhere is such a terrible idea when it comes to opsec.
I have multiple. Heck, depending on the place and purpose, I use a new or unique username and e-mail address.

Using the same name everywhere is such a terrible idea when it comes to opsec.
This thread is such an interesting read, as most people are either ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL, and stick with the same username until the cold death of the universe, or they swap names more often than my brother swaps his underwear.

I have a sort of gimmick. I am Skylinne everywhere where I'm representing myself, such as account names and forums, but I use Sinzell whenever I have to create a character, like in an MMO or RPG game.

If Skylinne is already taken, I start replacing the letters by numbers. The most hilarious example of this is my PSN account, which ended up being S5ky1inn3. My not-so-technologically-savy cusin said once it looks like an old school hacker name and I found that so endearing.
This thread is such an interesting read, as most people are either ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL, and stick with the same username until the cold death of the universe, or they swap names more often than my brother swaps his underwear.

I have a sort of gimmick. I am Skylinne everywhere where I'm representing myself, such as account names and forums, but I use Sinzell whenever I have to create a character, like in an MMO or RPG game.

If Skylinne is already taken, I start replacing the letters by numbers. The most hilarious example of this is my PSN account, which ended up being S5ky1inn3. My not-so-technologically-savy cusin said once it looks like an old school hacker name and I found that so endearing.
I'm W1F1N1GHTM4R3 most places nowadays, but that's because I haven't really changed where I'm active in... probably around four years now. This username is almost eight years old though, I made it when I was 13 and trying to think of a username that sounded "cool". But I got attached to people calling me W1F1/Wifi so I stuck with it.

I used to use different usernames almost every time I signed up for something new though, although Shadow321 (or Shadow329826 wherever 321 was taken, which was most websites) was my go to when I was little. After that I kept bouncing around, until I settled on this username. While I don't necessarily mind if other people were to find my old accounts on other websites because there's nothing to find but me being a cringe little kid having fun online, I won't share the rest of the usernames for them, because yeah, they're all from when I was little and there's nothing of note on them.

The only cases of me using different usernames are where the character limit is less than 13 (the length of this username) or on Discord specifically, where my username is different but my default display name is the same (I simply took the chance during the username update rollout to grab a simpler username that was a reference to something else I liked a lot and liked the sound of).
I'm W1F1N1GHTM4R3 most places nowadays, but that's because I haven't really changed where I'm active in... probably around four years now. This username is almost eight years old though, I made it when I was 13 and trying to think of a username that sounded "cool". But I got attached to people calling me W1F1/Wifi so I stuck with it.

I used to use different usernames almost every time I signed up for something new though, although Shadow321 (or Shadow329826 wherever 321 was taken, which was most websites) was my go to when I was little. After that I kept bouncing around, until I settled on this username. While I don't necessarily mind if other people were to find my old accounts on other websites because there's nothing to find but me being a cringe little kid having fun online, I won't share the rest of the usernames for them, because yeah, they're all from when I was little and there's nothing of note on them.

The only cases of me using different usernames are where the character limit is less than 13 (the length of this username) or on Discord specifically, where my username is different but my default display name is the same (I simply took the chance during the username update rollout to grab a simpler username that was a reference to something else I liked a lot and liked the sound of).
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
I'm Glitched, or Glitchy/GlitchyDemon, or a variation of these on everything.

There's one other alias is use but I'm not mentioning what it is, cuz it's an alias for privacy reasons. I'm a staff member of an online game and I handle player reports, ban appeals, hacking, and missing items cases, among other things. If people knew what game I worked for and what my alias was, it'd result in a lot of emails asking for me, for things like "can you get me this free item?" "I tried to appeal my ban but 'other staff member' wouldn't unban me, could you do it?" "I don't like this person can you ban them for me?" etc.
I'm Glitched, or Glitchy/GlitchyDemon, or a variation of these on everything.

There's one other alias is use but I'm not mentioning what it is, cuz it's an alias for privacy reasons. I'm a staff member of an online game and I handle player reports, ban appeals, hacking, and missing items cases, among other things. If people knew what game I worked for and what my alias was, it'd result in a lot of emails asking for me, for things like "can you get me this free item?" "I tried to appeal my ban but 'other staff member' wouldn't unban me, could you do it?" "I don't like this person can you ban them for me?" etc.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
This and dragon cave are the only sites I have a different name than my usual. I go by Strange, or some variation of it almost everywhere else. On dragon cave I am just Crueton lol
This and dragon cave are the only sites I have a different name than my usual. I go by Strange, or some variation of it almost everywhere else. On dragon cave I am just Crueton lol
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
im gonna be honest i genuinely have so many aliases that its hard to keep track of. let me think from the top of my head i haave... it has to at least be 12 or more. i will change my usernames depending on my current fixation, though there are some instances where i keep it just so people know who i am (like discord)

i was gonna be midnightcrew here but sadly someone already took it and i didn't wanna go like "mmidnightcrew," i probably could've gotten "problemsleuth" but alas i just chose carapacian because carapacians are my favorite little guys in homestuck <3
im gonna be honest i genuinely have so many aliases that its hard to keep track of. let me think from the top of my head i haave... it has to at least be 12 or more. i will change my usernames depending on my current fixation, though there are some instances where i keep it just so people know who i am (like discord)

i was gonna be midnightcrew here but sadly someone already took it and i didn't wanna go like "mmidnightcrew," i probably could've gotten "problemsleuth" but alas i just chose carapacian because carapacians are my favorite little guys in homestuck <3
I've kept my username as abundantsolace on everything since 2020... except tumblr, where I'm dendroculus, and here, where I'm Amazonite (because I'm shocked it wasn't taken lol).
I've kept my username as abundantsolace on everything since 2020... except tumblr, where I'm dendroculus, and here, where I'm Amazonite (because I'm shocked it wasn't taken lol).
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9