Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How many aliases do you keep?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i used to use possiblymori, but now i just stick with "morimop" (or mori if i can use it)

this site is an exception though. i think i want to have a different username for once
i used to use possiblymori, but now i just stick with "morimop" (or mori if i can use it)

this site is an exception though. i think i want to have a different username for once
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
i just stick to one username, however what that username is has recently changed and i still havent changed it on sites ive been on for a while already like discord
its different on flight rising though
i just stick to one username, however what that username is has recently changed and i still havent changed it on sites ive been on for a while already like discord
its different on flight rising though
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
"If people really want to find me, I expect them to put in a little more work."

Dang, this may have just become my new philosophy regarding usernames. Then again, my memory really isn't all that great, haha. In fact, that's probably the reason why I tend to just stick with one and try to maintain it.
"If people really want to find me, I expect them to put in a little more work."

Dang, this may have just become my new philosophy regarding usernames. Then again, my memory really isn't all that great, haha. In fact, that's probably the reason why I tend to just stick with one and try to maintain it.
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
[i]*laughs in Loniface*[/i] [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
*laughs in Loniface*

9iqeDz7.png
I've been LuckyKoneko for over a decade, started using it when I made my DeviantART and have been using it for basically everything I've signed up for since then. before that I used a variety of nicknames and wasn't really consistent.
LouckyKoneko is a newer variant that I've been using for the past few years on Twitch, Flight Rising, Discord and YouTube; it started bc LuckyKoneko was taken on Twitch so when I made my account and couldn't use my usual nickname I decided to change the spelling a little to be a bit more unique. I created my FR after I joined Twitch and decided to go with the new spelling here, and on Discord and YouTube I decided to change my username to match my Twitch name.
PonytaHappy was my first ever internet username (back then it was Ponyta:) with the smiley at the end, it was always intended to be read as "happy" tho) that I recently brought back on my AO3 because I wanted a third pseud. I originally used it on a horse magazine forum and haven't used it afterwards until I chose to bring it back.
all three of these are pseuds I use on AO3! although all of my works are still under LuckyKoneko... LouckyKoneko is my pseud for metas and theories, and PonytaHappy is my pseud for one-offs. I might end up moving my old one-offs to that pseud but idk yet.
I've been LuckyKoneko for over a decade, started using it when I made my DeviantART and have been using it for basically everything I've signed up for since then. before that I used a variety of nicknames and wasn't really consistent.
LouckyKoneko is a newer variant that I've been using for the past few years on Twitch, Flight Rising, Discord and YouTube; it started bc LuckyKoneko was taken on Twitch so when I made my account and couldn't use my usual nickname I decided to change the spelling a little to be a bit more unique. I created my FR after I joined Twitch and decided to go with the new spelling here, and on Discord and YouTube I decided to change my username to match my Twitch name.
PonytaHappy was my first ever internet username (back then it was Ponyta:) with the smiley at the end, it was always intended to be read as "happy" tho) that I recently brought back on my AO3 because I wanted a third pseud. I originally used it on a horse magazine forum and haven't used it afterwards until I chose to bring it back.
all three of these are pseuds I use on AO3! although all of my works are still under LuckyKoneko... LouckyKoneko is my pseud for metas and theories, and PonytaHappy is my pseud for one-offs. I might end up moving my old one-offs to that pseud but idk yet.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
i always try to have my username be "jellyjam" when i sign up to another site but seen as that's taken most of the time i just try to have "jelly" in them in some way as kind of like my "brand". in the past like year and a half i also picked up astro as a second alias but most ppl refer to me as just jelly
i always try to have my username be "jellyjam" when i sign up to another site but seen as that's taken most of the time i just try to have "jelly" in them in some way as kind of like my "brand". in the past like year and a half i also picked up astro as a second alias but most ppl refer to me as just jelly
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
For quite a long time, since I started playing Spore in like 2014, 2012? Idk, either way 2Blue2BTrue has been my name for quite a while.

Before 2Blue2BTrue I used to use different usernames, where I for some reason liked to use the same word twice to make it up. But there were a few exceptions like Fight My Monster, which repeated sound more than word. I don't know much else because I forgor my users on most sites except for club penguin, bin weevils, and of course fight my monster.

Recently, however, I decided to change my username on part of wanting to make myself more original and not use a name a person I kind of don't like suggested years ago. So, in most instances where i'm decently active nowadays I go under CuratingBliss. Only outright visible exceptions being here and Artfight because I've been procrastinating making the change because at some point if I decide to change back or have a different name in mind it will cost me money.
For quite a long time, since I started playing Spore in like 2014, 2012? Idk, either way 2Blue2BTrue has been my name for quite a while.

Before 2Blue2BTrue I used to use different usernames, where I for some reason liked to use the same word twice to make it up. But there were a few exceptions like Fight My Monster, which repeated sound more than word. I don't know much else because I forgor my users on most sites except for club penguin, bin weevils, and of course fight my monster.

Recently, however, I decided to change my username on part of wanting to make myself more original and not use a name a person I kind of don't like suggested years ago. So, in most instances where i'm decently active nowadays I go under CuratingBliss. Only outright visible exceptions being here and Artfight because I've been procrastinating making the change because at some point if I decide to change back or have a different name in mind it will cost me money.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I used to have others, but mostly I've changed everything over to NobleLycanthrope/NobleLycan, it represents me well :)
I used to have others, but mostly I've changed everything over to NobleLycanthrope/NobleLycan, it represents me well :)
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
I used to want to keep my usernames/"brand name" consistent, but then I realized forcing myself to stick to one username and one username only isn't fun lol
I used to want to keep my usernames/"brand name" consistent, but then I realized forcing myself to stick to one username and one username only isn't fun lol
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
I have many aliases! Technically, Requacy is the name of a character in a novel I plan to write. I myself an an amalgamation of various usernames and identities.
I have many aliases! Technically, Requacy is the name of a character in a novel I plan to write. I myself an an amalgamation of various usernames and identities.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9