Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 700 Point Club
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
finally made it, yippie!
finally made it, yippie!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Just got the 5000 exalt achievement a few months before my target!

I wanted to get it before the start of Wavecrest, which is when I'll have all of the non-breeding achievements done (technically I wanted all of the non-breeding achievements done by that point, as that's the last time-locked one outside of breeding, but it was the biggest sticking point). Initially I planned on small batches of training every day, but once the fall semester hit that became no longer plausible.

Instead, after winter break ended, I spent all my daily earnings on hatchlings and stuffed them into my den. When they aged to adulthood, I would throw them on the AH for more. Once my den was full, I also took out any hatchlings with exalt bonuses and exalited them. I used my new funds to buy replacements, then any extra went into buying hatchlings to exalt immediately. Very expensive, but it got the job done much faster and now I can just vibe.

The real sticking point is my point total- come tomorrow, it's going to be exactly 777. I have to decide whether or not I want to hold out for 800 fairly soon- even with less distance between 777 & 800 vs 666 & 700, the number of achievements I have left mean it'll take much, much longer.
Just got the 5000 exalt achievement a few months before my target!

I wanted to get it before the start of Wavecrest, which is when I'll have all of the non-breeding achievements done (technically I wanted all of the non-breeding achievements done by that point, as that's the last time-locked one outside of breeding, but it was the biggest sticking point). Initially I planned on small batches of training every day, but once the fall semester hit that became no longer plausible.

Instead, after winter break ended, I spent all my daily earnings on hatchlings and stuffed them into my den. When they aged to adulthood, I would throw them on the AH for more. Once my den was full, I also took out any hatchlings with exalt bonuses and exalited them. I used my new funds to buy replacements, then any extra went into buying hatchlings to exalt immediately. Very expensive, but it got the job done much faster and now I can just vibe.

The real sticking point is my point total- come tomorrow, it's going to be exactly 777. I have to decide whether or not I want to hold out for 800 fairly soon- even with less distance between 777 & 800 vs 666 & 700, the number of achievements I have left mean it'll take much, much longer.
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
I’m so close…I’ll be one of you cool kids soon, I swear
I’m so close…I’ll be one of you cool kids soon, I swear
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
meanwhile there is me
:)
meanwhile there is me
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2024-01-28 16:21:08" ] meanwhile there is me :) [/quote] A perfect score.
Dragonkitty wrote on 2024-01-28 16:21:08:
meanwhile there is me

A perfect score.
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
yay 7s :)
yay 7s :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
unlocked a 1-point and 2-point cheevo on the same day and accidentally accepted the 1-pointer... wish i had done the 2-pointer, i won't unlock anything to get some nice clean 7s until next week -_-
unlocked a 1-point and 2-point cheevo on the same day and accidentally accepted the 1-pointer... wish i had done the 2-pointer, i won't unlock anything to get some nice clean 7s until next week -_-
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
I might have to give up my achievement estimates 'cause I had predicted one of the breeding cheevos to be completed on February 20 and apparently I'll get it tomorrow or the day after? Huh? How did I manage that?? [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
I might have to give up my achievement estimates 'cause I had predicted one of the breeding cheevos to be completed on February 20 and apparently I'll get it tomorrow or the day after? Huh? How did I manage that??
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
im just 1 point away haha, once susie comes around ill be in!! :D

edit: im in.....didnt expect to get an awakening achievement so soon!
im just 1 point away haha, once susie comes around ill be in!! :D

edit: im in.....didnt expect to get an awakening achievement so soon!
52193338.png
Oooohh you wanna buy this cool xyx g1 with 3 gorgeous art pieces so bad
7ff07c4170df01f646062c2f876fb41a5c0ccf56.png
Finally made it as well. Gratz everyone :)
Finally made it as well. Gratz everyone :)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31