Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 700 Point Club
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
*looks at the achievement points of everyone in this thread followed by my own*
Ah, someday...
*looks at the achievement points of everyone in this thread followed by my own*
Ah, someday...
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
Good lord y’all. I’m nowhere close mostly bc I don’t breed
Good lord y’all. I’m nowhere close mostly bc I don’t breed
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes Since the Breeding achivements aren't awarded retrospectively that's actually the tab I'm by far the most behind on XD I do have 50 points that require breeding dragons but I'm still missing nearly a page and a half of Breeding achievements.
@Glacecakes Since the Breeding achivements aren't awarded retrospectively that's actually the tab I'm by far the most behind on XD I do have 50 points that require breeding dragons but I'm still missing nearly a page and a half of Breeding achievements.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Aaaand club joined X)
Aaaand club joined X)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
i cant claim a bunch of mine even tho they are done, and other feats done around the same time can be claimed.. Dx some i finished years ago and some last month.. idk why some are claim-able and some not?
i cant claim a bunch of mine even tho they are done, and other feats done around the same time can be claimed.. Dx some i finished years ago and some last month.. idk why some are claim-able and some not?
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
Got faceted eyes this morning so I'll hit 700 later today if I can do my progen's lore for the exalt achievement.

@Pride since the system has only been around a couple of months, there's a lot of achievements it can't look back on past a certain time. We've all had to do those from scratch. The only ones with retrospective credit are those where the site tracked the exact same information for some other reason.
Got faceted eyes this morning so I'll hit 700 later today if I can do my progen's lore for the exalt achievement.

@Pride since the system has only been around a couple of months, there's a lot of achievements it can't look back on past a certain time. We've all had to do those from scratch. The only ones with retrospective credit are those where the site tracked the exact same information for some other reason.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@sciencing yeah, it's just a tad bit annoying that i could claim the achievement for having all the deity familiars (i dont think i've had them all in my hoard since they came out, and i still dont) but stuff like open a chest on NOTN isnt "done".

i mean it doesnt matter that much, it's just a fun extra activity, i'm just curious as to how the system works since it seems so random
@sciencing yeah, it's just a tad bit annoying that i could claim the achievement for having all the deity familiars (i dont think i've had them all in my hoard since they came out, and i still dont) but stuff like open a chest on NOTN isnt "done".

i mean it doesnt matter that much, it's just a fun extra activity, i'm just curious as to how the system works since it seems so random
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
@Pride I'm pretty sure the deity familiars one is just extra specially broken XD

@Vendrus congratulations!
@Pride I'm pretty sure the deity familiars one is just extra specially broken XD

@Vendrus congratulations!
Congrats, members of the 700 point club! I will join you one day. Not today but... someday.
Congrats, members of the 700 point club! I will join you one day. Not today but... someday.
27eGmsl.png
@Vendrus hey, you made it! Congratulations!
@Vendrus hey, you made it! Congratulations!
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31