Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 ... 3163 3164
[quote name="Fehn" date="2024-01-26 13:07:32" ] [quote name="Addmon" date="2024-01-25 19:36:47" ] One other question: does FR still do the thing where you can get old festival items and accents at the next year's festival? I'm missing everything from late 2018 to now, and I'm debating how much I should buy versus how much I should wait on. I don't mind being patient if they will be re-released in Joxar's/etc, but I don't want to guess wrong and wait too long and have prices skyrocket. [/quote] @addmon adding to Lonin's answer above, I've noticed that prices of those items tend to be lowest during or right after a holiday, because that's when all the people that got one in their joxbox will put them on the AH [/quote] @addmon adding to the other two replies. I think since the Crystal Gala is starting this Sunday I think those spare inventory crates will be available, but I'm not sure as this is my first ever Crystal Gala. I never had the time for this one since I joined. Edit: Just 1 in the festival shop by users so you must buy them from AH.
Fehn wrote on 2024-01-26 13:07:32:
Addmon wrote on 2024-01-25 19:36:47:
One other question: does FR still do the thing where you can get old festival items and accents at the next year's festival? I'm missing everything from late 2018 to now, and I'm debating how much I should buy versus how much I should wait on. I don't mind being patient if they will be re-released in Joxar's/etc, but I don't want to guess wrong and wait too long and have prices skyrocket.

@addmon adding to Lonin's answer above, I've noticed that prices of those items tend to be lowest during or right after a holiday, because that's when all the people that got one in their joxbox will put them on the AH

@addmon adding to the other two replies. I think since the Crystal Gala is starting this Sunday I think those spare inventory crates will be available, but I'm not sure as this is my first ever Crystal Gala. I never had the time for this one since I joined.
Edit: Just 1 in the festival shop by users so you must buy them from AH.
LEpJMnn.png
i1iQAE3.png
tn0RSo5.png
mTAp2ld.png
sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png PiAyg8i.png
When you submit a support ticket for the first time and get the "Not submitted, check your email to create an account" message, do you need to fill out the form again and submit again? Seems likely but I wouldn't want to be wrong and rudely double post on our lovely support technicians.
When you submit a support ticket for the first time and get the "Not submitted, check your email to create an account" message, do you need to fill out the form again and submit again? Seems likely but I wouldn't want to be wrong and rudely double post on our lovely support technicians.
How do elemental eggs work?

Is there any type/species of dragons that hatch from these eggs? For example: Does a Spiral hatch from any elemental egg or is it specific to a wind egg, for example?

Where are these types of eggs dropped?
How do elemental eggs work?

Is there any type/species of dragons that hatch from these eggs? For example: Does a Spiral hatch from any elemental egg or is it specific to a wind egg, for example?

Where are these types of eggs dropped?
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Allocen elemental eggs only hatch Plentiful breeds: Guardians, Mirrors, Faes, and Tundras. the breed is random among those four and isn't affected by element of the egg (you can hatch Faes from any egg, not just Arcane, for example).

as for where you can find them, you can check the Game Database to see that information (as well as helpful user comments for extra details). generally though, elemental eggs commonly come from Scavenging and as drops from elemental enemies in the Coliseum.
@Allocen elemental eggs only hatch Plentiful breeds: Guardians, Mirrors, Faes, and Tundras. the breed is random among those four and isn't affected by element of the egg (you can hatch Faes from any egg, not just Arcane, for example).

as for where you can find them, you can check the Game Database to see that information (as well as helpful user comments for extra details). generally though, elemental eggs commonly come from Scavenging and as drops from elemental enemies in the Coliseum.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@FWD

Yes, the error message literally states that a ticket was not submitted. Make the account and then fill out a new form. Do not just refresh the page/go back and resubmit.
@FWD

Yes, the error message literally states that a ticket was not submitted. Make the account and then fill out a new form. Do not just refresh the page/go back and resubmit.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Let's say I apply a Silhouette Scroll to a male Skydancer. I assume the gender on the page would still say "male", right? More importantly, since the SD now has a female pose, would I be able to apply female SD accents and dress it with apparel and have the image look like any other dressed female SD?
Let's say I apply a Silhouette Scroll to a male Skydancer. I assume the gender on the page would still say "male", right? More importantly, since the SD now has a female pose, would I be able to apply female SD accents and dress it with apparel and have the image look like any other dressed female SD?
Art by Drytil
@Addmon Yup yup, the dragon page would still say male but the dragon would be in the female pose and be able to wear female skins.
@Addmon Yup yup, the dragon page would still say male but the dragon would be in the female pose and be able to wear female skins.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Thank you! I guess this means it's time to redo one of my breeding projects so the dragon has the right gender marker (RIP me).
Thank you! I guess this means it's time to redo one of my breeding projects so the dragon has the right gender marker (RIP me).
Art by Drytil
does anyone know what dustcarve dig is
does anyone know what dustcarve dig is
1 hour ahead of FR time Discord: KingJava1
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3311590
join in the possible fun its a zombie apocalypse roleplay
@KingJava123456
it was a site wide event that occurred on the 8th anniversary for the release of obelisks. it also gave out various chests for players that were active at the time and introduced many additional ways to get event currency through most site activities rather then just coli, gathering and baldwin
for more info you can check out its page in the encyclopedia or the original announcement post
@KingJava123456
it was a site wide event that occurred on the 8th anniversary for the release of obelisks. it also gave out various chests for players that were active at the time and introduced many additional ways to get event currency through most site activities rather then just coli, gathering and baldwin
for more info you can check out its page in the encyclopedia or the original announcement post
unknown.png
1 2 ... 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 ... 3163 3164