Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
HELLO IT'S ME!!!

I would like to commission 3 Pern dragons in the Meraki (tm) Signature Style, two of which are non-Meraki pern dragons!

Username: Miurne
Payment Method: TREASURE

Dragon/Character 1: Xingyith!

https://i.imgur.com/BwCmeiH.png

"Description: Xingyith is among the smallest of his siblings and will never reach an imposing size, nor will he ever be particularly good at fire breath. But don’t let that fool you. He is compact, powerful, and lithe, built to be a monster in melee combat. He doesn’t need to attack at range: once he’s got you in a grapple, it’s over.

His symbiote DNA has given him huge talons perfect for gripping his foes and holding them where he wants them. His underbelly and neck are also covered in thorny spines, serving the dual purpose of protecting his softer, more vulnerable areas and arming him with an alligator roll that shreds enemies to bits.

Personality: He has no regard for pleasantries, graciousness, or anything he deems frivolous. He is unforgiving of any deviations from his personal code and he will make his disapproval known, regardless of whether or not it hurts someone’s pathetic feelings.

But what constitutes frivolity to Xingyith may come as a surprise. The cyclical fortitude of nature is of great value to him. Patience does not come naturally to Xingyith, but he values this, too – he imposes rigid discipline onto himself in order to grow past his explosive impulses. He will frequently want to be alone in the trees or the lake to practice mindfulness and find his center.

Xingyith may be striving for perfection, but he does not believe himself to be perfect. In fact, his attitude can be directly attributed to how hard he is on himself. He has difficulty putting his trust in others, burdening himself with success in a way that seems arrogant. The truth is, Xingyith is insecure, and he needs to learn how to trust himself and those around him to help him solve problems."

Dragon 2: Carath

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/748322045217079441/925202128505540648/proudred2.png

"Description: He is strong and well-built, with broad, eagle-like wings to match". What doesn’t entirely match, however, is round belly: in addition to naturally being a bit puffy, he is quite fond of food. It adds a bit of charm to his otherwise regal appearance.

He is overall a deep, purplish red in colour, akin to that of Tyrian red dye favoured by Terran nobility. Vivid accents that resemble golden filigree mark his sides, wings, and face; they draw their flowing nature from his bronze mother, but with unique flourishes that are clearly his own. A faint checkered diamond pattern covers the underside of his wings—not unlike that you might find on a jester’s costume.

Personality: Wise, philosophical, practical, cautious, judgmental, erratic, arrogant, lazy

Carath is a somewhat unpredictable dragon. At times he acts as the wise lord he believes himself to be—or that he wishes to be, at least. With an uncanny memory for a dragon and thoughtfulness to match, he can be as logical as Silver. Unlike Silver, however, Carath judges as much as he thinks–and he is not always gentle or understanding in that judgment. Full of innate arrogance, he believes that he is always right. It can be very difficult to convince him otherwise once he has made up his mind.

Despite his faults, he has an innate charisma that draws others to him. His calm, dignified manner befits a king as much as his occasional tantrums do. He will encourage his rider to take the lead and guide others as they see fit, and if they don’t, then Carath will try to do it for them. Though Carath admittedly does like power for its own sake, he doesn’t only desire it for that reason; he wishes to be able to protect and guide the weyr, as he believes he was born to do."

Dragon 3: YMOTH, MY BELOVED

https://imgur.com/a/Gto8Ziy

Skipping physical description because I have a lot of refs for her...

Developed Sense of Humor, Clever, Inquisitive
Inappropriately Assertive, Mischeivous, Independent
Obsessive, Attention-Seeking, Obnoxious
Ymoth is a creature who knows her opinion and finds 'shame' a foreign concept. A scientific mind at heart, she wants to understand everything around her to the best of her ability, and is especially interested in the things humans do and why they do them. She's so interested by this because she often feels as though she doesn't quite 'fit' the hive mind of her kind, and can be frustrated by what she feels is a lack of draconic influence over humanity's power structures.

Why is it that humans call all the shots as to how they live and spend their time-? Why is it that humans drink flavored water and eat 'cooked food', but there's no such thing as dragon tea or a dragon birthday cake?

Ymoth does not know the meaning of subtlety, and will raise questions or complaints at any time or place, with zero sense of what is appropriate. She'd outspoken and crude, and often takes the **** out of her Rider, but like, in a loving way; they are a partnership, and he treats her as the full equal, even dominant partner, in their bonding. He's always supported her, and she adores him... but she also really thinks humans are funny and easy to pick on, especially hers.

Drawing Type: Signature style!
HELLO IT'S ME!!!

I would like to commission 3 Pern dragons in the Meraki (tm) Signature Style, two of which are non-Meraki pern dragons!

Payment Method: TREASURE

Dragon/Character 1: Xingyith!

https://i.imgur.com/BwCmeiH.png

"Description: Xingyith is among the smallest of his siblings and will never reach an imposing size, nor will he ever be particularly good at fire breath. But don’t let that fool you. He is compact, powerful, and lithe, built to be a monster in melee combat. He doesn’t need to attack at range: once he’s got you in a grapple, it’s over.

His symbiote DNA has given him huge talons perfect for gripping his foes and holding them where he wants them. His underbelly and neck are also covered in thorny spines, serving the dual purpose of protecting his softer, more vulnerable areas and arming him with an alligator roll that shreds enemies to bits.

Personality: He has no regard for pleasantries, graciousness, or anything he deems frivolous. He is unforgiving of any deviations from his personal code and he will make his disapproval known, regardless of whether or not it hurts someone’s pathetic feelings.

But what constitutes frivolity to Xingyith may come as a surprise. The cyclical fortitude of nature is of great value to him. Patience does not come naturally to Xingyith, but he values this, too – he imposes rigid discipline onto himself in order to grow past his explosive impulses. He will frequently want to be alone in the trees or the lake to practice mindfulness and find his center.

Xingyith may be striving for perfection, but he does not believe himself to be perfect. In fact, his attitude can be directly attributed to how hard he is on himself. He has difficulty putting his trust in others, burdening himself with success in a way that seems arrogant. The truth is, Xingyith is insecure, and he needs to learn how to trust himself and those around him to help him solve problems."

Dragon 2: Carath

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/748322045217079441/925202128505540648/proudred2.png

"Description: He is strong and well-built, with broad, eagle-like wings to match". What doesn’t entirely match, however, is round belly: in addition to naturally being a bit puffy, he is quite fond of food. It adds a bit of charm to his otherwise regal appearance.

He is overall a deep, purplish red in colour, akin to that of Tyrian red dye favoured by Terran nobility. Vivid accents that resemble golden filigree mark his sides, wings, and face; they draw their flowing nature from his bronze mother, but with unique flourishes that are clearly his own. A faint checkered diamond pattern covers the underside of his wings—not unlike that you might find on a jester’s costume.

Personality: Wise, philosophical, practical, cautious, judgmental, erratic, arrogant, lazy

Carath is a somewhat unpredictable dragon. At times he acts as the wise lord he believes himself to be—or that he wishes to be, at least. With an uncanny memory for a dragon and thoughtfulness to match, he can be as logical as Silver. Unlike Silver, however, Carath judges as much as he thinks–and he is not always gentle or understanding in that judgment. Full of innate arrogance, he believes that he is always right. It can be very difficult to convince him otherwise once he has made up his mind.

Despite his faults, he has an innate charisma that draws others to him. His calm, dignified manner befits a king as much as his occasional tantrums do. He will encourage his rider to take the lead and guide others as they see fit, and if they don’t, then Carath will try to do it for them. Though Carath admittedly does like power for its own sake, he doesn’t only desire it for that reason; he wishes to be able to protect and guide the weyr, as he believes he was born to do."

Dragon 3: YMOTH, MY BELOVED

https://imgur.com/a/Gto8Ziy

Skipping physical description because I have a lot of refs for her...

Developed Sense of Humor, Clever, Inquisitive
Inappropriately Assertive, Mischeivous, Independent
Obsessive, Attention-Seeking, Obnoxious
Ymoth is a creature who knows her opinion and finds 'shame' a foreign concept. A scientific mind at heart, she wants to understand everything around her to the best of her ability, and is especially interested in the things humans do and why they do them. She's so interested by this because she often feels as though she doesn't quite 'fit' the hive mind of her kind, and can be frustrated by what she feels is a lack of draconic influence over humanity's power structures.

Why is it that humans call all the shots as to how they live and spend their time-? Why is it that humans drink flavored water and eat 'cooked food', but there's no such thing as dragon tea or a dragon birthday cake?

Ymoth does not know the meaning of subtlety, and will raise questions or complaints at any time or place, with zero sense of what is appropriate. She'd outspoken and crude, and often takes the **** out of her Rider, but like, in a loving way; they are a partnership, and he treats her as the full equal, even dominant partner, in their bonding. He's always supported her, and she adores him... but she also really thinks humans are funny and easy to pick on, especially hers.

Drawing Type: Signature style!
OPMuT6a.pngWlUa81y.pngpwJjkMF.png
@Miurne looks good on my end o3o adding you to my to-do list now o'w'o

It'll be 6mil treasure, over CR and I'll get started asap; I've got ideas brewing already!
@Miurne looks good on my end o3o adding you to my to-do list now o'w'o

It'll be 6mil treasure, over CR and I'll get started asap; I've got ideas brewing already!
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
Username: Seirye
Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Blue Cervith! Ref 1 | Ref 2
Drawing Type: Sig

Hi!! Me again with another Meraki dragon!!

This is blue Cervith. He's a very very lazy boy based on Legiana's design from the Monster Hunter world (but blue instead of tan). Pose is easy: he's sleepy all the time! Either yawning or just laying around or sleeping LOL

Payment Method: Treasure

Dragon/Character: Blue Cervith! Ref 1 | Ref 2

Hi!! Me again with another Meraki dragon!!

This is blue Cervith. He's a very very lazy boy based on Legiana's design from the Monster Hunter world (but blue instead of tan). Pose is easy: he's sleepy all the time! Either yawning or just laying around or sleeping LOL

@Seirye everything looks good to go o'w'o adding you to the to-do list now!!!
@Seirye everything looks good to go o'w'o adding you to the to-do list now!!!
HAHA ME AGAIN I'm so obsessed w your work this time I'm just bringing the last three I have (FOR NOW) >:3

Payment Method: Treasure on all three

Dragon/Character: Brown* Vidaeth: Ref 1 | Ref 2

Vidaeth is a wingless dragon. I haven't made her yet so I'm not 100% on her personality but I do know she's a very carefree dragon, and very elegant because....deer. LOL. Probably just go for a really standard walking/standing sort of pose.

Dragon/Character: Green Hysk: Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | colors under the opal

Okay, this is Hysk. She's a wher, not a dragon. She's a green but has yellows and pinks on her, but most importantly she's got this opalescent sheen on her. She's a beefy tank of a lady, is super protective of her handler, and wants to be The Best Example Of A Wher Ever, so probably a stance that's in line with that. I think it would be very fun to do her eyes in a yellow-orange color!

Dragon/Character: Blue Pisk: Ref 1 | Ref 2

FINALLY I have something super easy LOL. This is Pisk!! He's a blue wher. He's a little older and works as a seeing-eye-wher for his handler, as well as a sniffer for diseases in their humbug colonies. That's like bees basically! He loves all bugs, flowers, and is a little bit of a head-in-the-clouds type of boy.

(dm me to confirm price? I don't think any of these are particularly complex but I am always willing to pay more!!)
HAHA ME AGAIN I'm so obsessed w your work this time I'm just bringing the last three I have (FOR NOW) >:3

Payment Method: Treasure on all three

Dragon/Character: Brown* Vidaeth: Ref 1 | Ref 2

Vidaeth is a wingless dragon. I haven't made her yet so I'm not 100% on her personality but I do know she's a very carefree dragon, and very elegant because....deer. LOL. Probably just go for a really standard walking/standing sort of pose.

Dragon/Character: Green Hysk: Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3 | colors under the opal

Okay, this is Hysk. She's a wher, not a dragon. She's a green but has yellows and pinks on her, but most importantly she's got this opalescent sheen on her. She's a beefy tank of a lady, is super protective of her handler, and wants to be The Best Example Of A Wher Ever, so probably a stance that's in line with that. I think it would be very fun to do her eyes in a yellow-orange color!

Dragon/Character: Blue Pisk: Ref 1 | Ref 2

FINALLY I have something super easy LOL. This is Pisk!! He's a blue wher. He's a little older and works as a seeing-eye-wher for his handler, as well as a sniffer for diseases in their humbug colonies. That's like bees basically! He loves all bugs, flowers, and is a little bit of a head-in-the-clouds type of boy.

(dm me to confirm price? I don't think any of these are particularly complex but I am always willing to pay more!!)
@seirye more minions to draw muahahaha!!!

OH SHE IS A DEER I LOVE HER!!! I have ideas already perfect o3o

opal time o'w'o

Oh the sweet boy omg love him!!!

Everything looks good shouldn't be any difference in pricing!
@seirye more minions to draw muahahaha!!!

OH SHE IS A DEER I LOVE HER!!! I have ideas already perfect o3o

opal time o'w'o

Oh the sweet boy omg love him!!!

Everything looks good shouldn't be any difference in pricing!
@LaurenBlu HIIIII I have another sweet angel for you!!!

Payment Method: Treasure!
Dragon/Character: (Wher!) Ryvesk Ref
Drawing Type: Sig!

Ryvesk is small for a Bronze; too small, some might argue, but others (Neryvenia) would call her 'just right', given she lives indoors alongside her noble ward. In spite of her diminutive stature, Ryvesk is robust and well-built with straight-limbs and a long spine; she's muscular in all the ways a wher ought to be, though Turns of somewhat softer living have rounded her hard edges a little, and she's more soft-bellied than a wher that works in a mine for a living.

Her coloring is strange, but not beyond the ordinary parameters of a Bronze's tones; her underbelly and throat tend towards the more classic bronze patina, while her shoulders and neck and even the tops of her wings are closer to the color of fresh bronze, newly hammered, a little bit pitted but gleaming. There's an odd pallor to the space in between. Her shoulders and withers and haunches are a dulled silvery-brown that blends together where it meets with the green-bronze and copper mahogany, almost melting together, like metallic paint spilled in a slightly dirty puddle.

But it's the underside of her wings that make Ryvesk eye-catching. Their tops are quite ordinary and expected, but the underside of her wing-sails is a deep royal purple mottled with violet and pink, not all what one might expect. The effect is quite striking, but often goes unnoticed for how she keeps her wings tucked, ever polite as a guest in human quarters. It's only when she mantles them in threat, or a stretch, or when asked for the explicit purpose of showing them, that one sees those strangely vivid colors.

In addition to her egg-born charms, one cannot speak of Ryvesk's appearance without noting the care that's been taken to make sure she utterly gleams at all times. Neryvenia spends nearly as much money on Ryvesk's skincare as on her own.

Ryvesk is usually found sporting light chain armor that is definitely ornamental on the scale of pretty-to-functional. Keeping to her ward's hours, Ryvesk wears finely made goggles with thick, tinted glass; she has a large collection of them, and delights in choosing which ones she'd prefer to wear for the day.

For fine occasions, Ryvesk will dubiously tolerate the addition to jewelry to her ornamentation, including hammered golden caps for her headknobs (they are itchy) and a diadem of golden chain and cut garnets to match Nery's favorite jewelry set. She is given threatening-looking spurs for her legs (made of gold, too soft to be of much use) and a matching set of tail-clasps that give her a ferocious, regal appearance as she watches over her Lady, gaze unseen beneath her dark tinted goggles.

For less fine occasions, she does have practical armor, with practical spurs and practical spiked tail-clasps... but given Nery does not travel often, these things collect dust in the wardrobe, seldom used but still expected. Fort spares no expense for the protection of its daughter.
@LaurenBlu HIIIII I have another sweet angel for you!!!

Payment Method: Treasure!
Dragon/Character: (Wher!) Ryvesk Ref
Drawing Type: Sig!

Ryvesk is small for a Bronze; too small, some might argue, but others (Neryvenia) would call her 'just right', given she lives indoors alongside her noble ward. In spite of her diminutive stature, Ryvesk is robust and well-built with straight-limbs and a long spine; she's muscular in all the ways a wher ought to be, though Turns of somewhat softer living have rounded her hard edges a little, and she's more soft-bellied than a wher that works in a mine for a living.

Her coloring is strange, but not beyond the ordinary parameters of a Bronze's tones; her underbelly and throat tend towards the more classic bronze patina, while her shoulders and neck and even the tops of her wings are closer to the color of fresh bronze, newly hammered, a little bit pitted but gleaming. There's an odd pallor to the space in between. Her shoulders and withers and haunches are a dulled silvery-brown that blends together where it meets with the green-bronze and copper mahogany, almost melting together, like metallic paint spilled in a slightly dirty puddle.

But it's the underside of her wings that make Ryvesk eye-catching. Their tops are quite ordinary and expected, but the underside of her wing-sails is a deep royal purple mottled with violet and pink, not all what one might expect. The effect is quite striking, but often goes unnoticed for how she keeps her wings tucked, ever polite as a guest in human quarters. It's only when she mantles them in threat, or a stretch, or when asked for the explicit purpose of showing them, that one sees those strangely vivid colors.

In addition to her egg-born charms, one cannot speak of Ryvesk's appearance without noting the care that's been taken to make sure she utterly gleams at all times. Neryvenia spends nearly as much money on Ryvesk's skincare as on her own.

Ryvesk is usually found sporting light chain armor that is definitely ornamental on the scale of pretty-to-functional. Keeping to her ward's hours, Ryvesk wears finely made goggles with thick, tinted glass; she has a large collection of them, and delights in choosing which ones she'd prefer to wear for the day.

For fine occasions, Ryvesk will dubiously tolerate the addition to jewelry to her ornamentation, including hammered golden caps for her headknobs (they are itchy) and a diadem of golden chain and cut garnets to match Nery's favorite jewelry set. She is given threatening-looking spurs for her legs (made of gold, too soft to be of much use) and a matching set of tail-clasps that give her a ferocious, regal appearance as she watches over her Lady, gaze unseen beneath her dark tinted goggles.

For less fine occasions, she does have practical armor, with practical spurs and practical spiked tail-clasps... but given Nery does not travel often, these things collect dust in the wardrobe, seldom used but still expected. Fort spares no expense for the protection of its daughter.
@Miurne welcome back o'w'o Are we putting her in an outfit??? Or maybe just the goggles? o0o Or would you like me to try them out see how it goes x'D Also Bronze means metallic yeah? Everything looks good tho You can send the CR when you are ready! [emoji=snapper love size=1]
@Miurne welcome back o'w'o

Are we putting her in an outfit??? Or maybe just the goggles? o0o Or would you like me to try them out see how it goes x'D

Also Bronze means metallic yeah?

Everything looks good tho You can send the CR when you are ready!
Sorry for the delay - yes, bronze is metallic, she's shiny and pretty and YES I WANNA PUT HER IN STUPID FANCY ARMOR THAT IS NOT PRACTICAL, including spurs and a stupid little dragon tiara because she's a fancy little lady and I love her!!

(It need not be That Fancy, just something that gets across she's a fancy lady)
Sorry for the delay - yes, bronze is metallic, she's shiny and pretty and YES I WANNA PUT HER IN STUPID FANCY ARMOR THAT IS NOT PRACTICAL, including spurs and a stupid little dragon tiara because she's a fancy little lady and I love her!!

(It need not be That Fancy, just something that gets across she's a fancy lady)
@Miurne

No worries and yesssss absolutely o'w'o!!!!
@Miurne

No worries and yesssss absolutely o'w'o!!!!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25