Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@Sastreix Hello! Nice to meet you [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] Everything and everyone looks good to go on my end!! Multiple coms for one person is always cool with me. I'm pretty sure I have done a firelizard before, at least once, do they have the more kelpie/horse looking heads in general? I have a canvas size specific for the Mekari sigs so thank you for noting that you are using them off site! I was about to ask but caught that on the second read. Secondly just quick run down of my process, I do check ins at every stage, so sketches, lines and colors. I usually do it through the notes here if that's good for you, I can also do discord if you wanted! For the sketches I will have two options per dragon and you pick your favorite from there <3 Also fun fact these three will make a total of 50 of these kiddos I have worked on x'D If everything sounds good to you you can shoot over the 6k gems on crossroads and I'll get started asap. I typically work on the weekends due to school and work, but not always. Thank you so much for commissioning me <3
@Sastreix
Hello! Nice to meet you Everything and everyone looks good to go on my end!! Multiple coms for one person is always cool with me. I'm pretty sure I have done a firelizard before, at least once, do they have the more kelpie/horse looking heads in general?

I have a canvas size specific for the Mekari sigs so thank you for noting that you are using them off site! I was about to ask but caught that on the second read.

Secondly just quick run down of my process, I do check ins at every stage, so sketches, lines and colors. I usually do it through the notes here if that's good for you, I can also do discord if you wanted! For the sketches I will have two options per dragon and you pick your favorite from there <3

Also fun fact these three will make a total of 50 of these kiddos I have worked on x'D

If everything sounds good to you you can shoot over the 6k gems on crossroads and I'll get started asap. I typically work on the weekends due to school and work, but not always.

Thank you so much for commissioning me <3
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@LaurenBlu

Awesome, thanks so much! :D

Firelizards are pretty much just dragons. I think some peops stylise both of them to take a lil bit more or less after horses as a preference, but it's not an ingrained thing or difference between the two as far as I'm aware. I hope that helps/makes sense?? :'D

Sweet, works for me if it works for you! And cool cool, thanks for the heads up on how you run things C:

Oh dang that's quite a milestone! :O Happy to contribute to part of it haha

CR sent! Lemme know if there's anything else you need :) And no worries, never any rush or pressure from me!
@LaurenBlu

Awesome, thanks so much! :D

Firelizards are pretty much just dragons. I think some peops stylise both of them to take a lil bit more or less after horses as a preference, but it's not an ingrained thing or difference between the two as far as I'm aware. I hope that helps/makes sense?? :'D

Sweet, works for me if it works for you! And cool cool, thanks for the heads up on how you run things C:

Oh dang that's quite a milestone! :O Happy to contribute to part of it haha

CR sent! Lemme know if there's anything else you need :) And no worries, never any rush or pressure from me!
kbqBOtG.png
Hello @LaurenBlu it is I, another Meraki person lmao!

Username: Miurne
Payment Method: Treasure!
Drawing Type: Meraki Sig, fifty first lol

Dragon/Character: Pern dragon Edith, https://i.ibb.co/fDZ4808/edith.png (sorry doing a link code breaks it for some reason???) an extremely beautiful boy with an earnest, gentle heart and a love of all things alive and growing.

He's very lean and has been picked on for being 'underdeveloped' or runty; his personality is gentle lady (but a man) and he has his own garden of vines and flowers.
Hello @LaurenBlu it is I, another Meraki person lmao!

Username: Miurne
Payment Method: Treasure!
Drawing Type: Meraki Sig, fifty first lol

Dragon/Character: Pern dragon Edith, https://i.ibb.co/fDZ4808/edith.png (sorry doing a link code breaks it for some reason???) an extremely beautiful boy with an earnest, gentle heart and a love of all things alive and growing.

He's very lean and has been picked on for being 'underdeveloped' or runty; his personality is gentle lady (but a man) and he has his own garden of vines and flowers.
OPMuT6a.pngWlUa81y.pngpwJjkMF.png
@LaurenBlu

Hello! Would love to commission 2 signature styled pieces for 2 fandragons! The pieces would be used for their bios :D

Before I put in the form, I wanted to check if my request would be ok to put in! The pieces would be of fandragons and would want to request elements of the character they are based on to be added to the dragon design while keeping the art 100% dragon and not humanoid.

The fandragons in question are these 2:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74729667
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83072921

No worries at all if you don't do fandragons! Thank you for reading!
@LaurenBlu

Hello! Would love to commission 2 signature styled pieces for 2 fandragons! The pieces would be used for their bios :D

Before I put in the form, I wanted to check if my request would be ok to put in! The pieces would be of fandragons and would want to request elements of the character they are based on to be added to the dragon design while keeping the art 100% dragon and not humanoid.

The fandragons in question are these 2:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74729667
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83072921

No worries at all if you don't do fandragons! Thank you for reading!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@Miurne Welcome! Yes fifty first of these guys x'D

Everything looks good to go on my end. Since it's your first time with me just going to do a quick rundown of how I work. I communicate through Flight rising notes. I'll do two pose options for you and you can pick your fave of the two (or let me know if you want another option) and then I'll go from there! I check in with you at the line stage to make sure everything looks good and then once it's colored.

If at any point something looks wonky or off let me know and I'll fix it up for you!

You can send the 2mil treasure through cross roads and I'll get started asap. Adding you to my to-do list now.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns,
-Blu
@Miurne Welcome! Yes fifty first of these guys x'D

Everything looks good to go on my end. Since it's your first time with me just going to do a quick rundown of how I work. I communicate through Flight rising notes. I'll do two pose options for you and you can pick your fave of the two (or let me know if you want another option) and then I'll go from there! I check in with you at the line stage to make sure everything looks good and then once it's colored.

If at any point something looks wonky or off let me know and I'll fix it up for you!

You can send the 2mil treasure through cross roads and I'll get started asap. Adding you to my to-do list now.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns,
-Blu
@JavaMP

Hello! I would absolutely be open to doing fan dragons and adding things from characters. I will say ahead of time for Shaka that, at signature size, I might not be able to do the birds on the wing, but everything else should be fine. I still want to try the budgies, but want to mention I'm unsure they will be able to work just in case.

If that sounds good I'm ready when you are!

Thank you for asking,

- Blu
@JavaMP

Hello! I would absolutely be open to doing fan dragons and adding things from characters. I will say ahead of time for Shaka that, at signature size, I might not be able to do the birds on the wing, but everything else should be fine. I still want to try the budgies, but want to mention I'm unsure they will be able to work just in case.

If that sounds good I'm ready when you are!

Thank you for asking,

- Blu
@LaurenBlu SENT and it all sounds good to me! Thank you so much I'm so excited to join the LaurenBlu club! :D You have quite a reputation for your excellent work!
@LaurenBlu SENT and it all sounds good to me! Thank you so much I'm so excited to join the LaurenBlu club! :D You have quite a reputation for your excellent work!
OPMuT6a.pngWlUa81y.pngpwJjkMF.png
@Miurne Got it! All updated on the to-do list, I'll probably start working at some point this weekend [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] And thank you!!! ahhhh, It's always so much fun to work on these little guys x'D I'm always excited to see what I'll get from y'all next.
@Miurne Got it! All updated on the to-do list, I'll probably start working at some point this weekend

And thank you!!! ahhhh, It's always so much fun to work on these little guys x'D I'm always excited to see what I'll get from y'all next.
@LaurenBlu [b]Username:[/b] ArbyDem [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon/Character: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89780835][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897809/89780835_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Drawing Type:[/b] Signature art without height limit! [b]Notes: [/b] Hello hello! I would like a signature art for one of my fandragon! It will be put in his bio so raise whatever height you want! Could you draw him with the school uniform from the original character but not the lab coat? Also, I would like him lying belly up and hold a spoon in his hands! And please draw him with the eyes like the original character in his bio! (There's also one of mine art in his bio showed that) The satchel and the will o' the wisp apparels are not required! Here are some [url=https://mob-psycho-100.fandom.com/wiki/Ritsu_Kageyama/Image_Gallery]refs[/url] of his suits from the Fandom Wiki! I can't open a single image now so sorry I hadn't put up the direct link.. Just check the black school uniform part pls! (Sorry I was in a little hurry so I forgot to use the form! Edited now!)
@LaurenBlu
Username: ArbyDem
Payment Method: Gems
Dragon/Character:
89780835_350.png
Drawing Type: Signature art without height limit!

Notes:
Hello hello! I would like a signature art for one of my fandragon! It will be put in his bio so raise whatever height you want!

Could you draw him with the school uniform from the original character but not the lab coat? Also, I would like him lying belly up and hold a spoon in his hands! And please draw him with the eyes like the original character in his bio! (There's also one of mine art in his bio showed that)

The satchel and the will o' the wisp apparels are not required!

Here are some refs of his suits from the Fandom Wiki! I can't open a single image now so sorry I hadn't put up the direct link.. Just check the black school uniform part pls!

(Sorry I was in a little hurry so I forgot to use the form! Edited now!)
1.gif
@LaurenBlu

No worries at all if the budgies are left out! They are just some extras I added to fill the outfit a bit :] putting in the forms now!

Order 1:
Username: JavaMP

Dragon/Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74729667
Drawing Type: Signature full color

Notes: I'd want him to be laying down on his side while snacking on something! Kinda like this! I want his clothing, jewelry and makeup to match the character. The hairstyle of the character does not need to be carried over except for the little piece in front of his face!

Order 2:

Dragon/Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83072921

Notes: For this one, I don't have a specific pose in mind but want it to feel polar opposite compared to the Shaka one! Instead of relaxed, agitated/angry/ready to pounce. Visibly hot wired and irritated. If his weapon can somehow be included, I'd love to see it! His clothing and the beads in his hair are the main big things I want to see transferred onto the dragon as well has changing the rune pattern on his face to match the markings the character has! [marking ref][color ref here]

If you need any other ref material, just lmk!!

@LaurenBlu

No worries at all if the budgies are left out! They are just some extras I added to fill the outfit a bit :] putting in the forms now!

Order 1:

Dragon/Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74729667

Notes: I'd want him to be laying down on his side while snacking on something! Kinda like this! I want his clothing, jewelry and makeup to match the character. The hairstyle of the character does not need to be carried over except for the little piece in front of his face!

Order 2:

Dragon/Character: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83072921

Notes: For this one, I don't have a specific pose in mind but want it to feel polar opposite compared to the Shaka one! Instead of relaxed, agitated/angry/ready to pounce. Visibly hot wired and irritated. If his weapon can somehow be included, I'd love to see it! His clothing and the beads in his hair are the main big things I want to see transferred onto the dragon as well has changing the rune pattern on his face to match the markings the character has! [marking ref][color ref here]

If you need any other ref material, just lmk!!

nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25