Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ♥ Weekly Song Sharing
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
I'll share two songs bc idk a ton of artists besides these two:
Without me - Eminem
Kill Bill - SZA
I'll share two songs bc idk a ton of artists besides these two:
Without me - Eminem
Kill Bill - SZA
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
And here are some more songs from Germany. I limited myself to only only in the German language, because there are a lot of German-produced songs with English lyrics. And I'm leaving out Saltatio Mortis for the moment, as I've already multiple songs by them. Love them, but there's more out there too.
And once again: Oops, all metal. But that should not be a surprise considering my previous posts.

Vollmond, by In Extremo
Krabat, by ASP
Tag der Rache, by Subway to Sally
Verteidiger des Blödsinns, by J.B.O.
Neuer Wind, by Van Canto (yes, you're hearing this right. This is a-capella metal)
And here are some more songs from Germany. I limited myself to only only in the German language, because there are a lot of German-produced songs with English lyrics. And I'm leaving out Saltatio Mortis for the moment, as I've already multiple songs by them. Love them, but there's more out there too.
And once again: Oops, all metal. But that should not be a surprise considering my previous posts.

Vollmond, by In Extremo
Krabat, by ASP
Tag der Rache, by Subway to Sally
Verteidiger des Blödsinns, by J.B.O.
Neuer Wind, by Van Canto (yes, you're hearing this right. This is a-capella metal)
I mentioned Die Ärzte not too long ago, so I'll leave them out. Here are even more songs from Germany!

1. Curse Of Feanor - Blind Guardian (oh, look another tolkien inspired song!)
2. Zuckerwasser - Jupiter Jones (I remember watching this music video on repeat with my little brother)
3. Thekenmädchen - Versengold
4. Frei Wie Der Wind - Santiano
5. Der Teufel... - Schandmaul

Hmm... Seems like medieval rock is more prevalent in my music taste than I thought
I mentioned Die Ärzte not too long ago, so I'll leave them out. Here are even more songs from Germany!

1. Curse Of Feanor - Blind Guardian (oh, look another tolkien inspired song!)
2. Zuckerwasser - Jupiter Jones (I remember watching this music video on repeat with my little brother)
3. Thekenmädchen - Versengold
4. Frei Wie Der Wind - Santiano
5. Der Teufel... - Schandmaul

Hmm... Seems like medieval rock is more prevalent in my music taste than I thought
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
Here's some songs from artists that formed/are based in my state. Only three artists cause I mostly listen to vocaloid songs :V

thumbnail - Louie Zong ft. Brain David Gilbert
Maladaptive Mallard: KWACKPOT - Louie Zong (I honestly like all of the songs from the boss rush album, but Kwackpot's theme has to be my favorite)
Tobacco Sunburst - The Neighborhood
waiting on a sign - comfi beats/LilyPichu
ceiling fan - comfi beats/LilyPichu
Here's some songs from artists that formed/are based in my state. Only three artists cause I mostly listen to vocaloid songs :V

thumbnail - Louie Zong ft. Brain David Gilbert
Maladaptive Mallard: KWACKPOT - Louie Zong (I honestly like all of the songs from the boss rush album, but Kwackpot's theme has to be my favorite)
Tobacco Sunburst - The Neighborhood
waiting on a sign - comfi beats/LilyPichu
ceiling fan - comfi beats/LilyPichu
Serena/Awk | FR+0
Humanoid Art Thread
Here is some songs from my favourite artist from my island of Guahan (Known as Guam in the west), Johnny Sablan! His music is in the CHamoru language.

1) An Gumupu si Paluma (Singing about the birds of Guahan flying to find others like them.)
https://youtu.be/sDM92_HYTrs?si=dhGDVv6wEv07eVCu

2) Hu Guaiya Hao (Translates to I love you. A classic CHamoru love song.)
https://youtu.be/Dx3Kp4CXK3w?si=VzYPGX9a-JSXkPI7

Here is some songs from my favourite artist from my island of Guahan (Known as Guam in the west), Johnny Sablan! His music is in the CHamoru language.

1) An Gumupu si Paluma (Singing about the birds of Guahan flying to find others like them.)
https://youtu.be/sDM92_HYTrs?si=dhGDVv6wEv07eVCu

2) Hu Guaiya Hao (Translates to I love you. A classic CHamoru love song.)
https://youtu.be/Dx3Kp4CXK3w?si=VzYPGX9a-JSXkPI7

This took an embarrassingly long amount of time to reply to [emoji=skull size=1] I promised I wasn't gonna spam Set It Off songs, but I do have to include them at least once, so here's a little bit of various Florida Men (with some extra Shinedown because honestly I'm a huge fan of that band as well lol) [b]Bleak December[/b] - Set It Off [b]How Far We've Come[/b] - Matchbox Twenty (y'know, that one song that every fandom has an animatic of lol) [b]I'll Follow You[/b] - Shinedown [b]Dysfunctional You[/b] - Shinedown [b]GET UP[/b] - Shinedown
This took an embarrassingly long amount of time to reply to

I promised I wasn't gonna spam Set It Off songs, but I do have to include them at least once, so here's a little bit of various Florida Men (with some extra Shinedown because honestly I'm a huge fan of that band as well lol)

Bleak December - Set It Off

How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty (y'know, that one song that every fandom has an animatic of lol)

I'll Follow You - Shinedown

Dysfunctional You - Shinedown

GET UP - Shinedown
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
[center]@pinglist-3077[/center] [left] I want to participate in the first theme - due to lack of songs that fit I am going to do a split list this time around!! there is probably gonna be some art dropping in this tag because art and music go hand and hand with me [center][size=6][font=Courier New] [b] Hometown Heroes [/b] [/center] [LIST=1] [*] [b] The Devil Went Down To Georgia [/b] - The Charles Daniels Band [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/383Xl5QTigwj3QiA3Qc6S7?si=sF_yPWFMR96K4offhAbCjg][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] [*][b] Hit Em Up Style [/b] - The Carolina Chocolate Drops [url=https://youtu.be/lPl8qlKq41o?si=U8BF_zlHq_wv8tJt][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] [sub] I found this band through youtube - and fell in love with the singers voice IMMEDIATELY. I linked the original live performance I found because it is the best way to be introduced to them. It is a very unique mix of R&B and bluegrass that I would loveee to hear more of and want to share with you all! highly underrated group right here!! I truly believe the country genre has not been done justice by the type of music that is pushed in the modern day - when you have hidden gems like this band [/sub] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][b] ... And Roadtrips! [/b] [*][b]Under The Sun [/b] - Cuco [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/3KRiNc9gBfTe15xM1XVGHp?si=2mVempmOQLiGI7AzF0SUoQ][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] [*][b] Old Devil Moon [/b] - Chet Baker [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/0hdNrtu4z3lHfP4YQOZUny?si=Yz6NZmlNQl2kTuTznx7xSw][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] [/LIST] [center][size=5][b] Jukebox Hero [/b] [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/7BtYJLWUl3zms8owH9J8ZY?si=1fbd674f32064113][emoji=music notes size=1][/url] The Molly Ringwalds [/size] [size=3][b]If I ever have enough time to learn how to animate - a little music video with this song is getting made for my character Tony here! This song strongly fits his character because he's suppose to have a very carefree punk personality and everytime I hear this song makes me that much more tempted to learn how to animate just so I can make this video + tony has a gf who is an introvert and keeps bugs as pets :-) Tony also has a haunted doll that no one in his family knows where it came from but is basically apart of the family now based off Annabelle[/b] [/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nJv3cpc.png[/img] ------------ [center] [b][url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3nukP5J9GkRrZ05QTUWDht?si=T3med1_6Sx-kxvLpvO6ifA&pi=u-RyIYHq8cRPi_] Thread Playlist [/url] [emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1] Honorable Mentions! [/b][/center] [i][url=https://open.spotify.com/track/5Pkn31exSVgFbfDAH961QC?si=NRn7GSRiRkWbnbJpvc-kcA][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/url] In The Woods Somewhere - Hozier [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/09BvTBiQgHnIcNVs6r25Uq?si=qVA_P6ztQjalODfqY0UtYA][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/url] Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine - The White Stripes [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/4tg9sr3QwZMCS02vdeRpgd?si=c8kvkp9_TQiLF_6kONzNRQ][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/url] Recycling Really Is A Concept - Omori OST [i] I've never played this game - I've seen art for it occasionally and it looks like nice comforting game :-) Whoever recommended this thank you cuz this song in specific helped me design this guy I made for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3295616/1]an open fr rp [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VO9ZuwH.png[/img] I do not have a name for them yet, any suggestions? [/i][/size][/font] [/left] ------------ [center] [b] This Weeks Theme Is... [/b] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [i] Songs That Have No Business Going As Hard As They Do [/i] [/center]
I want to participate in the first theme - due to lack of songs that fit I am going to do a split list this time around!!

there is probably gonna be some art dropping in this tag because art and music go hand and hand with me

Hometown Heroes

1. The Devil Went Down To Georgia - The Charles Daniels Band
  2. Hit Em Up Style - The Carolina Chocolate Drops
    I found this band through youtube - and fell in love with the singers voice IMMEDIATELY. I linked the original live performance I found because it is the best way to be introduced to them. It is a very unique mix of R&B and bluegrass that I would loveee to hear more of and want to share with you all! highly underrated group right here!! I truly believe the country genre has not been done justice by the type of music that is pushed in the modern day - when you have hidden gems like this band

... And Roadtrips!

3. Under The Sun - Cuco

4. Old Devil Moon - Chet Baker

Jukebox Hero The Molly Ringwalds

If I ever have enough time to learn how to animate - a little music video with this song is getting made for my character Tony here! This song strongly fits his character because he's suppose to have a very carefree punk personality and everytime I hear this song makes me that much more tempted to learn how to animate just so I can make this video
+ tony has a gf who is an introvert and keeps bugs as pets :-) Tony also has a haunted doll that no one in his family knows where it came from but is basically apart of the family now based off Annabelle

nJv3cpc.png

Thread Playlist

Honorable Mentions!

In The Woods Somewhere - Hozier

Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine - The White Stripes

Recycling Really Is A Concept - Omori OST
I've never played this game - I've seen art for it occasionally and it looks like nice comforting game :-)
Whoever recommended this thank you cuz this song in specific helped me design this guy I made for an open fr rp

VO9ZuwH.png

I do not have a name for them yet, any suggestions?

This Weeks Theme Is...

Songs That Have No Business Going As Hard As They Do

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
Ah yes, Omori is a nice comforting game :)
Joking aside, it's cool to see a song I recommended helping you design them! :0 Maybe name them Fritz? It's the first thing that popped up in my mind.

White Night - Jake Miller (The new Honkai Star Rail song gives me Charlie Puth vibes. It's got a grip on me and I got no clue whyyy. It's been stuck in my head for the past few days)
Hasten to Church - Elise Roth (A medieval/bardcore cover of Take Me to Church that I really like. The combination of old english and latin is really good.)
Writing on the Wall - Will Stetson (This one's a Genshin fansong, but I think it's still enjoyable without knowing the context.)
Casket - Ren Zotto
Choose a Deity - Cruzur (For a song made based on a game mockup this really goes hard.)
Ah yes, Omori is a nice comforting game :)
Joking aside, it's cool to see a song I recommended helping you design them! :0 Maybe name them Fritz? It's the first thing that popped up in my mind.

White Night - Jake Miller (The new Honkai Star Rail song gives me Charlie Puth vibes. It's got a grip on me and I got no clue whyyy. It's been stuck in my head for the past few days)
Hasten to Church - Elise Roth (A medieval/bardcore cover of Take Me to Church that I really like. The combination of old english and latin is really good.)
Writing on the Wall - Will Stetson (This one's a Genshin fansong, but I think it's still enjoyable without knowing the context.)
Casket - Ren Zotto
Choose a Deity - Cruzur (For a song made based on a game mockup this really goes hard.)
Serena/Awk | FR+0
Humanoid Art Thread
Sorry to break it to you, Mozz, but Omori is actually a psychological horror game...That said, it is one of my favorite games, and this is coming from someone who usually avoids horror like the plague. A very large chunk of the game has barely any horror elements, though, and there is a lot of legitimately cute stuff in it. Just be prepared for a lot of sadness and dark, heavy story themes if you check it out, and heed the content warnings, as it explores some pretty heavy topics. The characters are amazing, though, as is the slow piecing together of the overarching mystery.

Anyway, with that in mind, here's some songs from Omori that are unexpected bangers!

Those Who Forget History - A battle song in an area with weak, cute enemies, such as bunnies with cupcakes on their backs.

BREADY STEADY GO - A boss fight song against sad twins who constantly bake bread.

THE VENGEANCE OF THOSE FORGOTTEN IN DARKNESS - A boss fight song against Pluto (as in the dwarf planet) with buff arms.

World's End Valentine - A boss fight against a pompous donut girl. This song is, in fact, such a banger that it caused her to get a much bigger story role than was planned.

And, for a non-Omori video game song...
Plantera from Terraria. To be honest, the boss fight itself is pretty epic, but the song is from a soundtrack of mostly chiptune, so it's rather unexpected.

Edit: @VibinFrogFolk I love your Mith character! I love moths, and the character is very cute.
Sorry to break it to you, Mozz, but Omori is actually a psychological horror game...That said, it is one of my favorite games, and this is coming from someone who usually avoids horror like the plague. A very large chunk of the game has barely any horror elements, though, and there is a lot of legitimately cute stuff in it. Just be prepared for a lot of sadness and dark, heavy story themes if you check it out, and heed the content warnings, as it explores some pretty heavy topics. The characters are amazing, though, as is the slow piecing together of the overarching mystery.

Anyway, with that in mind, here's some songs from Omori that are unexpected bangers!

Those Who Forget History - A battle song in an area with weak, cute enemies, such as bunnies with cupcakes on their backs.

BREADY STEADY GO - A boss fight song against sad twins who constantly bake bread.

THE VENGEANCE OF THOSE FORGOTTEN IN DARKNESS - A boss fight song against Pluto (as in the dwarf planet) with buff arms.

World's End Valentine - A boss fight against a pompous donut girl. This song is, in fact, such a banger that it caused her to get a much bigger story role than was planned.

And, for a non-Omori video game song...
Plantera from Terraria. To be honest, the boss fight itself is pretty epic, but the song is from a soundtrack of mostly chiptune, so it's rather unexpected.

Edit: @VibinFrogFolk I love your Mith character! I love moths, and the character is very cute.
oJK1fXV.png
When I first got Miitopia on my 3DS, I assumed it would be like Tomodachi Life. Just a small Mii game parody with nothing special about it. Holy HELL, was I wrong. This game is absolutely awesome! I absolutely LOVE this game and I am rooting for a sequel.

The music in this game has no business going this crazy. The songs sound grand, yet playful. It’s a wonderful spin on most RPG soundtracks. I highly recommend listening to the entire sound track. The songs below are just a mere taste at what the game has to offer!

Now’s Our Chance! - Miitopia

Battle (World 1) - Miitopia

Dark Lord’s Wrath - Miitopia

The Darkest Lord - Miitopia
When I first got Miitopia on my 3DS, I assumed it would be like Tomodachi Life. Just a small Mii game parody with nothing special about it. Holy HELL, was I wrong. This game is absolutely awesome! I absolutely LOVE this game and I am rooting for a sequel.

The music in this game has no business going this crazy. The songs sound grand, yet playful. It’s a wonderful spin on most RPG soundtracks. I highly recommend listening to the entire sound track. The songs below are just a mere taste at what the game has to offer!

Now’s Our Chance! - Miitopia

Battle (World 1) - Miitopia

Dark Lord’s Wrath - Miitopia

The Darkest Lord - Miitopia
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28