Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unwanted FR habits
1 2 3 4 5 6
Checking my pings, seeing a GASP ping, telling myself I don't have the money to buy more skins....then checking the ping and signing myself up for another skin order or two.
Checking my pings, seeing a GASP ping, telling myself I don't have the money to buy more skins....then checking the ping and signing myself up for another skin order or two.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
[quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-01-22 07:54:58" ] i go onto forums, check threads, decide to not post and leave, 2 minutes later i go onto forums again to -again- do absolutely nothing about it and leave, but then i go onto forums AGAIN- it's like checking the refrigerator over and over again. it's the same food, you're not gonna get anything, but staring at it is nice i guess [/quote] Oh, this is super relatable! I did this a lot in a different forum some years back! It was one of the biggest things that got in the way of me working on my home-office job properly. I'm a bit better these days (ADHD meds help), but it's still something that I can very easily fall back into... >.>
colorscapes wrote on 2024-01-22 07:54:58:
i go onto forums, check threads, decide to not post and leave, 2 minutes later i go onto forums again to -again- do absolutely nothing about it and leave, but then i go onto forums AGAIN-

it's like checking the refrigerator over and over again. it's the same food, you're not gonna get anything, but staring at it is nice i guess
Oh, this is super relatable! I did this a lot in a different forum some years back! It was one of the biggest things that got in the way of me working on my home-office job properly.

I'm a bit better these days (ADHD meds help), but it's still something that I can very easily fall back into... >.>
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
[quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-01-22 07:54:58" ] i go onto forums, check threads, decide to not post and leave, 2 minutes later i go onto forums again to -again- do absolutely nothing about it and leave, but then i go onto forums AGAIN- it's like checking the refrigerator over and over again. it's the same food, you're not gonna get anything, but staring at it is nice i guess [/quote] I have this exact same problem, I always browse the forums looking for interesting threads to reply to but end up doing nothing instead- only to come back 5 minutes later to see if there’s anything new and interesting going on [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]
i go onto forums, check threads, decide to not post and leave, 2 minutes later i go onto forums again to -again- do absolutely nothing about it and leave, but then i go onto forums AGAIN-

it's like checking the refrigerator over and over again. it's the same food, you're not gonna get anything, but staring at it is nice i guess

I have this exact same problem, I always browse the forums looking for interesting threads to reply to but end up doing nothing instead- only to come back 5 minutes later to see if there’s anything new and interesting going on
seGmw74.jpg
[quote name="hotpants" date="2024-01-22 11:40:31" ] [quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-01-22 07:54:58" ] i go onto forums, check threads, decide to not post and leave, 2 minutes later i go onto forums again to -again- do absolutely nothing about it and leave, but then i go onto forums AGAIN- it's like checking the refrigerator over and over again. it's the same food, you're not gonna get anything, but staring at it is nice i guess [/quote] I have this exact same problem, I always browse the forums looking for interesting threads to reply to but end up doing nothing instead- only to come back 5 minutes later to see if there’s anything new and interesting going on [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1] [/quote] Mood, honestly. Also, shoutout to my small mountain of WIP lore and gene projects that I've basically forgotten about.
hotpants wrote on 2024-01-22 11:40:31:

I have this exact same problem, I always browse the forums looking for interesting threads to reply to but end up doing nothing instead- only to come back 5 minutes later to see if there’s anything new and interesting going on
Mood, honestly.

Also, shoutout to my small mountain of WIP lore and gene projects that I've basically forgotten about.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
[quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-01-22 07:54:58" ] i go onto forums, check threads, decide to not post and leave, 2 minutes later i go onto forums again to -again- do absolutely nothing about it and leave, but then i go onto forums AGAIN- it's like checking the refrigerator over and over again. it's the same food, you're not gonna get anything, but staring at it is nice i guess [/quote] I’m in this post and I don’t like it /joke

I’m in this post and I don’t like it /joke
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
i forage in shadow for pretty pink mums despite the fact that im not level 34 and should be foraging in earth for ivy
i forage in shadow for pretty pink mums despite the fact that im not level 34 and should be foraging in earth for ivy
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
take a shot everytime someone quotes colorscapes

i blow money as soon as i get it like i just. i can't hold onto too much. it has to be an expensive dragon or an expensive familiar or an expensive apparel or an expensiv
take a shot everytime someone quotes colorscapes

i blow money as soon as i get it like i just. i can't hold onto too much. it has to be an expensive dragon or an expensive familiar or an expensive apparel or an expensiv
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
[quote name="colorscapes" date="2024-01-22 07:54:58" ] i go onto forums, check threads, decide to not post and leave, 2 minutes later i go onto forums again to -again- do absolutely nothing about it and leave, but then i go onto forums AGAIN- it's like checking the refrigerator over and over again. it's the same food, you're not gonna get anything, but staring at it is nice i guess [/quote] Evidently this is a common unwanted habit on FR Other habits include opening coli and then getting distracted by literally anything else and leaving my dragons in a state of limbo wondering if they're going to the next battle or not

Evidently this is a common unwanted habit on FR

Other habits include opening coli and then getting distracted by literally anything else and leaving my dragons in a state of limbo wondering if they're going to the next battle or not
in7SefG.png
We are All refreshing the forums like it is the refridgerator.

We are All refreshing the forums like it is the refridgerator.

Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
These replies are cracking me up, especially the amount of forum Dory's xD
These replies are cracking me up, especially the amount of forum Dory's xD
windbottom.png
1 2 3 4 5 6