Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
hatched two primals within a week of each other! and they're both from my few xxx pairs! neat! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92152552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/921526/92152552_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92359051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/923591/92359051_350.png[/img][/url]
hatched two primals within a week of each other! and they're both from my few xxx pairs! neat!

92152552_350.png 92359051_350.png
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Sir, why are you such a mess omg I don't know what is worse that he's a walking disaster or that he's my fave character. Sir. Sir why... SIR?!
Sir, why are you such a mess omg I don't know what is worse that he's a walking disaster or that he's my fave character. Sir. Sir why... SIR?!
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I very much want to hatch eggs now. But I will wait. If only because I can’t scry them until later.

On the bright side they made today asynchronous on account of predicted snow, so 1) I should be able to finish schoolwork before 10, probably 9, and 2) might finally have snow on my birthday, a longtime wish of mine.
I very much want to hatch eggs now. But I will wait. If only because I can’t scry them until later.

On the bright side they made today asynchronous on account of predicted snow, so 1) I should be able to finish schoolwork before 10, probably 9, and 2) might finally have snow on my birthday, a longtime wish of mine.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
First 15 seconds of Layer Cake: I should not be here oh geez oh lawd

The other 2 minutes and 12 seconds: hang on just a second- this is a bop
First 15 seconds of Layer Cake: I should not be here oh geez oh lawd

The other 2 minutes and 12 seconds: hang on just a second- this is a bop
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I bought a chonk D20 and I can't wait for it to arrive! Hurry up, postal service!
I bought a chonk D20 and I can't wait for it to arrive! Hurry up, postal service!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Not sure how hot of a take this is, but I'll share it anyway:

Candace was much worse than Mabel. I know they're from two different shows, but it annoys how people will constantly criticize Mabel and the proceed to defend Candace and justify everything she's done.
Not sure how hot of a take this is, but I'll share it anyway:

Candace was much worse than Mabel. I know they're from two different shows, but it annoys how people will constantly criticize Mabel and the proceed to defend Candace and justify everything she's done.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Got music too high, got too much caffeine in me, got too much to deal with. Keep on headbanging till you drop and don't get back up
Got music too high, got too much caffeine in me, got too much to deal with. Keep on headbanging till you drop and don't get back up
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
Um, I have started to see the mentalist for a month ago and now I'm totally stuck XD
It is one of my favorite show but I'm a bit confused at the last episodes of season 4. Then I read that the mentalist had a reboot. Like what should I watch?

But I will search more of it soon and find an answer hopefully
Um, I have started to see the mentalist for a month ago and now I'm totally stuck XD
It is one of my favorite show but I'm a bit confused at the last episodes of season 4. Then I read that the mentalist had a reboot. Like what should I watch?

But I will search more of it soon and find an answer hopefully
Cleaned my friends list.
Apologies for anyone deleted, but I just really needed change.
Cleaned my friends list.
Apologies for anyone deleted, but I just really needed change.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I was writing something about how I feel so unknown, and that’s why I cling to past ghosts. An absent, suspended existence. Self-created, because there is the dysfunction: the way in which I act suggests I don’t want to be known at all.

I think if the world ended from horrors of the cosmos, I would succumb quickly to madness. I would run an underground congregation of delusional doctrines and rituals where I scream and cackle like an animal. People — girls, and he/theys — follow my word because they are desperate. Either way, I’d be an insect in the cracks.
I was writing something about how I feel so unknown, and that’s why I cling to past ghosts. An absent, suspended existence. Self-created, because there is the dysfunction: the way in which I act suggests I don’t want to be known at all.

I think if the world ended from horrors of the cosmos, I would succumb quickly to madness. I would run an underground congregation of delusional doctrines and rituals where I scream and cackle like an animal. People — girls, and he/theys — follow my word because they are desperate. Either way, I’d be an insect in the cracks.
20130.png