Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
New TotK icons from Nintendo Switch Online! Nice! Always great to see new art... they waited this long to share the new characters!
New TotK icons from Nintendo Switch Online! Nice! Always great to see new art... they waited this long to share the new characters!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Best Cartoons of All Time Ranked:

14. You
13. Can't
12. Rank
11. Them
10. Because
9. Greatness
8. Is
7. Subjective
6. And
5. Everyone
4. Has
3. Different
2. Opinions
1. Phineas and Ferb
Best Cartoons of All Time Ranked:

14. You
13. Can't
12. Rank
11. Them
10. Because
9. Greatness
8. Is
7. Subjective
6. And
5. Everyone
4. Has
3. Different
2. Opinions
1. Phineas and Ferb
VGxuHXT.png
im so broken </3 I can't spend actual money yet and I found this really cute horse character for sale on Toyhouse......I should stop surfing on toyhouse looking at random characters LOL
im so broken </3 I can't spend actual money yet and I found this really cute horse character for sale on Toyhouse......I should stop surfing on toyhouse looking at random characters LOL
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Genuinely wanna give this person a slap. Respect my neurodivergence bruh, there's a reason i don't like you and it's that they seemingly condemn me for my society non-conforming actions whenever I do it even remotely in front of them.

If they can just understand I want to be a normal healthy neurodivergent adult there wouldn't be this cycle of hatred and fear going on between us.
Genuinely wanna give this person a slap. Respect my neurodivergence bruh, there's a reason i don't like you and it's that they seemingly condemn me for my society non-conforming actions whenever I do it even remotely in front of them.

If they can just understand I want to be a normal healthy neurodivergent adult there wouldn't be this cycle of hatred and fear going on between us.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I think a part of the taste/charm of pancakes is the slightly burnt-ness. Like, it’s not a pancake unless it tastes a little burnt.

< might be biased because the only pancakes she’s had in the past several years were her own, which are all slightly burnt.
I think a part of the taste/charm of pancakes is the slightly burnt-ness. Like, it’s not a pancake unless it tastes a little burnt.

< might be biased because the only pancakes she’s had in the past several years were her own, which are all slightly burnt.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I’ve had Hoist up the Thing by The Longest Johns stuck in my head for two days now. Saying that, I do really like the song, so not complaining that much!

Not making another post for this - just spent about 35 minutes writing a story about two of my OCs. Tragic ending and all. Closed Word and wandered off. Came back a bit later, wanting to read it over and correct any glaring mistakes…only to realise that I’d forgotten to save the document.

Still got the handwritten notes…so might try writing it out again at some point. It just won’t be the same.
I’ve had Hoist up the Thing by The Longest Johns stuck in my head for two days now. Saying that, I do really like the song, so not complaining that much!

Not making another post for this - just spent about 35 minutes writing a story about two of my OCs. Tragic ending and all. Closed Word and wandered off. Came back a bit later, wanting to read it over and correct any glaring mistakes…only to realise that I’d forgotten to save the document.

Still got the handwritten notes…so might try writing it out again at some point. It just won’t be the same.
it's cold in this flat, is the heating on?
it's cold in this flat, is the heating on?
he/they || fr time + 9 || addicted to opening chests
wishlist
pls gathering, i just need one more pink mum
pls gathering, i just need one more pink mum
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
I'm sorry, but 10 billion??? Wow-
I'm sorry, but 10 billion??? Wow-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
"You have 20 expired auctions to review"
"You have 20 expired auctions to review"
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder