Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
all the best to your future endeavors! i just started flight rising haha :>

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): dragon, or familiar if dragon isnt for giveaway- or anything else really-
More specific? Dragon link or item?: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92221139
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91574400
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: fiona probably- she got the coolest familiars ever owo

thank youuu :3
all the best to your future endeavors! i just started flight rising haha :>

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): dragon, or familiar if dragon isnt for giveaway- or anything else really-
More specific? Dragon link or item?: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92221139
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91574400
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: fiona probably- she got the coolest familiars ever owo

thank youuu :3
IMG-0313.png
@BubblyOstrich anything below to complete my projects (in the dragons bio) would be so helpful :,) item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): in this guy's bio, it's okay if you don't end up giving me anything too tho! I hope you have a safe journey ahead of you :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91962119][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919622/91962119_350.png[/img][/url] What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Bogsneaks were my favorite modern for the longest time so I'd have to say Baldwin for sure
@BubblyOstrich anything below to complete my projects (in the dragons bio) would be so helpful :,)

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): in this guy's bio, it's okay if you don't end up giving me anything too tho! I hope you have a safe journey ahead of you :]
91962119_350.png

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Bogsneaks were my favorite modern for the longest time so I'd have to say Baldwin for sure
QKz8U3k.png
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Apparel and/or fams
More specific? Dragon link or item?: No particular items :)
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Baldwin! He's like a cool nerdy grandpa!

May life treat you well <3
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Apparel and/or fams
More specific? Dragon link or item?: No particular items :)
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Baldwin! He's like a cool nerdy grandpa!

May life treat you well <3
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
[b]item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!):[/b] - Anything except for a dragon (I have to be more careful about my lair space ;-;) [b]More specific? Dragon link or item?: [/b] - My wishlist is on this dragon :] I hope you had a good time on Flight Rising and have many more happy memories to come! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79950489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/799505/79950489.png[/img][/url] [b]What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: [/b] - Hmm, probably Fiona since skydancers are my favorite modern breed that have a trading post station :D
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!):
- Anything except for a dragon (I have to be more careful about my lair space ;-;)

More specific? Dragon link or item?:
- My wishlist is on this dragon :]

I hope you had a good time on Flight Rising and have many more happy memories to come!
79950489.png

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?:
- Hmm, probably Fiona since skydancers are my favorite modern breed that have a trading post station :D
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

Thank you for this opportunity. I hope you enjoyed your time on Flight Rising <3

Item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): apparel, familiars - nothing Specific but I do like the gem guardians.
More specific? Dragon link or item?: Aether and auraboa dragons are a fave of mine. Event familiars that I've missed, as I'm super new.
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Pinkerton. Love that grumpy face.
Thank you for this opportunity. I hope you enjoyed your time on Flight Rising <3

Item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): apparel, familiars - nothing Specific but I do like the gem guardians.
More specific? Dragon link or item?: Aether and auraboa dragons are a fave of mine. Event familiars that I've missed, as I'm super new.
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Pinkerton. Love that grumpy face.
Oh oof, wishing you the best and hope that you have a good time off FR too. Thank you and wish you much love <3 [LIST=1] [*]item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): [indent][s]Preferably I would want a familiar I have not unlocked yet,[/s] [b]EDIT:[/b] but I just realized you don't have those, sorry! So an apparel or misc items would be nice too![/indent] [*]More specific? Dragon link or item?: [LIST=1] [*]One or more of these Apparel: [item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Metallurgist's Forgetools][item=Luminous Halo] [item=Weathered Tail Tatters](2x) [item=Hydrating Garden Hat](2x) [item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=Desert Dynasty Tail Rings][item=Autumnal Wreath] [*]Or multiple of these items: [item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake][item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake] [item=Boxer Mantis][item=Jungle Mantis][item=Dead Leaf Mantis][item=Highgrass Priest] [item=static charged lemming][item=Singed Lemming][item=Collared Lemming][item=Arctic Lemming] [item=Starfish][item=Morning Star][item=Fallen Star][item=Glow Star] [item=Aether Cherries][item=Potash Peach][item=Over-ripe Cherries][item=Charged Duneberry] [/LIST] [*]What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Fiona! (I also love to hoard familiars...) [/LIST]
Oh oof, wishing you the best and hope that you have a good time off FR too.

Thank you and wish you much love <3
  1. item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!):
    Preferably I would want a familiar I have not unlocked yet, EDIT: but I just realized you don't have those, sorry! So an apparel or misc items would be nice too!
  2. More specific? Dragon link or item?:
    1. One or more of these Apparel:
      Thresher Flatfins Metallurgist's Forgetools Luminous Halo
      Weathered Tail Tatters (2x) Hydrating Garden Hat (2x)
      River Royalist Tail Rings Desert Dynasty Tail Rings Autumnal Wreath
    2. Or multiple of these items:
      1st Anniversary Fish Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake

Boxer Mantis Jungle Mantis Dead Leaf Mantis Highgrass Priest
      Static Charged Lemming Singed Lemming Collared Lemming Arctic Lemming
      Starfish Morning Star Fallen Star Glow Star
      Aether Cherries Potash Peach Over-ripe Cherries Charged Duneberry
  3. What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Fiona! (I also love to hoard familiars...)
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Apparel and familiars

More specific? Dragon link or item?: I collect the birdksull items of all colors!

This dragon you have is gorgeous, if you are going to be giving your dergs away I would want this one
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87338722

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Crim. Nightmare hoard goblin.
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Apparel and familiars

More specific? Dragon link or item?: I collect the birdksull items of all colors!

This dragon you have is gorgeous, if you are going to be giving your dergs away I would want this one
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87338722

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Crim. Nightmare hoard goblin.
sheher.pngtheythem.pngzodiac.png
punk.pngdog.pngliz.png
pokemon.pngbio.pngproc.png
Hello there! Would you happen to have any user-made skins or accents?

I’m fine with anything as long as it’s not a Bogsneak or Imperial skin. If you don’t have any ums/uma, I’m totally fine with any old fest item! Thank you!

As a lover of animals (I own many budgies and 2 dogs), I feel like Fiona is who I vibe with the most. Plus she’s got pretty colors, and her outfit looks cool on her <3
Hello there! Would you happen to have any user-made skins or accents?

I’m fine with anything as long as it’s not a Bogsneak or Imperial skin. If you don’t have any ums/uma, I’m totally fine with any old fest item! Thank you!

As a lover of animals (I own many budgies and 2 dogs), I feel like Fiona is who I vibe with the most. Plus she’s got pretty colors, and her outfit looks cool on her <3
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
I hope everything is okay!! Or that things get better soon...!

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I'm still pretty new and collecting older event items! Or really I'd be happy with anything! Neat accents or apparel or familiars I don't have!

More specific? Dragon link or item?: I'd love any of the elemental charms apparel if you might have any (I really want to collect them! I want to try doing lore stuff with them!), or a sprite would be amazing! Or any apparel that are little creatures hanging out with/on dragons, I always think they're soooo cute. ;w; Or any of the elemental slink familiars! (I might be getting plague and earth, and I have wind, but any of the others would be delightful!) Or I loooove rainbow starswirl and all starsilks!

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: I think Tomo is really fun! I too am a nerd. :3

Thank you so much for doing this!! It's very sweet of you! ;o;
I hope everything is okay!! Or that things get better soon...!

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I'm still pretty new and collecting older event items! Or really I'd be happy with anything! Neat accents or apparel or familiars I don't have!

More specific? Dragon link or item?: I'd love any of the elemental charms apparel if you might have any (I really want to collect them! I want to try doing lore stuff with them!), or a sprite would be amazing! Or any apparel that are little creatures hanging out with/on dragons, I always think they're soooo cute. ;w; Or any of the elemental slink familiars! (I might be getting plague and earth, and I have wind, but any of the others would be delightful!) Or I loooove rainbow starswirl and all starsilks!

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: I think Tomo is really fun! I too am a nerd. :3

Thank you so much for doing this!! It's very sweet of you! ;o;
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Any festival familiar I don't have. or blaze branches bc I collect them lol

More specific? Dragon link or item?: Wavebreak Snarler if you have it?

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Crim. Just like Crim I cannot stop hoarding random items.
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Any festival familiar I don't have. or blaze branches bc I collect them lol

More specific? Dragon link or item?: Wavebreak Snarler if you have it?

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Crim. Just like Crim I cannot stop hoarding random items.
vgS5fNK.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16