Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
awh, so sorry to see you go! hope you have the best of luck outside fr ^^ here's my wishlist! i would love anything on it <33 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92339450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/923395/92339450_350.png[/img][/url] it would help so so much as im new and trying to build up my inventory x edit: forgot to put this here, but my favourite dragon is roundsey!
awh, so sorry to see you go! hope you have the best of luck outside fr ^^
here's my wishlist! i would love anything on it <33
92339450_350.png
it would help so so much as im new and trying to build up my inventory x

edit: forgot to put this here, but my favourite dragon is roundsey!
bdf66c95b2655a09e791f4fe39cb22ecd2a2ad6e.png
item you want: Dusky Rose arm, wing, and tail tangle and anything extra you might want to give
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Crim
item you want: Dusky Rose arm, wing, and tail tangle and anything extra you might want to give
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Crim
Picsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png W1Dayps.png
item you want (apparel): I would love to own a gloom willow guide
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: I love Fiona's vibes, but Baldwin is a close second.
item you want (apparel): I would love to own a gloom willow guide
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: I love Fiona's vibes, but Baldwin is a close second.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
sad to see you go! if you have any past fest items (apparel, familiars, skin/accents), baldwin mats, genes (archeology, swipp, higher level baldwin, the less expensive stuff that is just a hassle to get), or food it would be greatly appreciated! or starsilks i hoard starsilks <3
sad to see you go! if you have any past fest items (apparel, familiars, skin/accents), baldwin mats, genes (archeology, swipp, higher level baldwin, the less expensive stuff that is just a hassle to get), or food it would be greatly appreciated! or starsilks i hoard starsilks <3
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): dragon, chests/openables
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: fiona for SURE!!
Any dragon is ok!! :D
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): dragon, chests/openables
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: fiona for SURE!!
Any dragon is ok!! :D
milkchai-cacat.png
Hound | He/They/It | +2FR
485.png | 486.png
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): anything! Apparel, familiars, unhatched eggs, UMAS.
More specific? Dragon link or item?: anything that can be knocked off of my wishlist or anything from past festivals but otherwise zero preference!
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Pinkerton haha, he’s just so awesome
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): anything! Apparel, familiars, unhatched eggs, UMAS.
More specific? Dragon link or item?: anything that can be knocked off of my wishlist or anything from past festivals but otherwise zero preference!
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Pinkerton haha, he’s just so awesome
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!):apparel or familiar
More specific? Dragon link or item?: surprise me :p
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?:I have a love hate relationship with Baldwin tbh but I'd say he's the one I like most lol
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!):apparel or familiar
More specific? Dragon link or item?: surprise me :p
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?:I have a love hate relationship with Baldwin tbh but I'd say he's the one I like most lol
Ap6eiOc.png
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I'm new, so just about anything would be nice!
More specific? Dragon link or item?: Like I said, nothing specific!
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: I'm really liking Baldwin so far! :D
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I'm new, so just about anything would be nice!
More specific? Dragon link or item?: Like I said, nothing specific!
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: I'm really liking Baldwin so far! :D
Tysm for this opportunity, it’s sad to see players leave, but I understand [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Apparel or renaming scroll(s) More specific? Dragon link or item?: I’d love anything from this outfit! Or really any light/angelic-looking apparel you’re willing to give! [outfit=2477470] What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Pinkerton!
Tysm for this opportunity, it’s sad to see players leave, but I understand
Item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Apparel or renaming scroll(s)
More specific? Dragon link or item?: I’d love anything from this outfit! Or really any light/angelic-looking apparel you’re willing to give!
Not Found

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Pinkerton!
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): A fam please Im trying to finish my beastiary; Im getting closer!
More specific? Dragon link or item?:
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Pinkerton but his old art hes so cute

Im sorry to see you go dude! You can always take a long break I was gone for two years once. Good travels wherevever you go
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): A fam please Im trying to finish my beastiary; Im getting closer!
More specific? Dragon link or item?:
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Pinkerton but his old art hes so cute

Im sorry to see you go dude! You can always take a long break I was gone for two years once. Good travels wherevever you go
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16