Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@BubblyOstrich Thank you for doing this!

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I like pastel or nature-themed apparel/familiars!
More specific? Dragon link or item?: If you happen to have anything on my wishlist, I'd be grateful! It's okay if you don't, though!
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Scribbles, Tomo's scribe! So cute <3
@BubblyOstrich Thank you for doing this!

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I like pastel or nature-themed apparel/familiars!
More specific? Dragon link or item?: If you happen to have anything on my wishlist, I'd be grateful! It's okay if you don't, though!
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Scribbles, Tomo's scribe! So cute <3
Pleas Aware Of Dragon
Items I want - Mostly past fest fams, but pretty much anything old/expensive/retired
Specifics - there’s a really rough wishlist in my (unfinished!) bio
Favorite trading post dragon - hmm… Probably Tomo, and I don’t really know why
Thank you :)
Items I want - Mostly past fest fams, but pretty much anything old/expensive/retired
Specifics - there’s a really rough wishlist in my (unfinished!) bio
Favorite trading post dragon - hmm… Probably Tomo, and I don’t really know why
Thank you :)
Untitled390-20240403161955.png
Thank you so much for this. I hope you enjoy whatever comes next! :D

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!):familiars I don't have or expensive ones. And swirly/cloak-y/older apparel and halos
More specific? Dragon link or item?:umm wl items are great! (In my signature!)I'd really love a conflagrant halo or sprite!
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?:probably pinkerton I'm definitely a hoarder like him! :D
Thank you so much for this. I hope you enjoy whatever comes next! :D

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!):familiars I don't have or expensive ones. And swirly/cloak-y/older apparel and halos
More specific? Dragon link or item?:umm wl items are great! (In my signature!)I'd really love a conflagrant halo or sprite!
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?:probably pinkerton I'm definitely a hoarder like him! :D
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
thank you for doing this!!

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): im mostly looking for random apparel to make outfits with, other specialty items, and scenes

More specific? Dragon link or item?: i really need a banescale trail gene, and aberration breed changes- but these are expensive items TwT

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: fiona!!!
thank you for doing this!!

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): im mostly looking for random apparel to make outfits with, other specialty items, and scenes

More specific? Dragon link or item?: i really need a banescale trail gene, and aberration breed changes- but these are expensive items TwT

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: fiona!!!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!):apparel
More specific? Dragon link or item?:nop, surprise me
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?:scribbles
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!):apparel
More specific? Dragon link or item?:nop, surprise me
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?:scribbles
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
Thank you for doing this!

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I'd really like any wind fest familiars or items, the only familiar and skin I currently have is the fluorite windsinger, gustgather guise, and wind aura. but honestly, any fest item is good in my book!

More specific? Dragon link or item?: I do have a wishlist but anything from the mentioned above is fine!

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Fav dragon has to be pinkerton. that guy has given me so many battlestones before
Thank you for doing this!

item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I'd really like any wind fest familiars or items, the only familiar and skin I currently have is the fluorite windsinger, gustgather guise, and wind aura. but honestly, any fest item is good in my book!

More specific? Dragon link or item?: I do have a wishlist but anything from the mentioned above is fine!

What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Fav dragon has to be pinkerton. that guy has given me so many battlestones before
xqTsMDD.png
9hqcHsy.png
rPaLIxa.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
> Wishlist
> Hoard
> Sales
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Fest familiars I don’t have, fest apparel More specific? Dragon link or item?: I love collecting familiars, so I’d be happy to get any of these: [item=magma embear][item=Voltspire Intruder][item=Polarfreeze Defender] [item=Emberglow Gem Guardian][item=Crystalspine Gem Guardian][item=Frigid Gem Guardian][item=Driftwood Gem Guardian][item=Zephyr Gem Guardian][item=Tsunami Gem Guardian] My most desired of the festival familiars: [item=Wavebreak Snarler][item=Spirit of Nature] What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Crim :)
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Fest familiars I don’t have, fest apparel
More specific? Dragon link or item?:
I love collecting familiars, so I’d be happy to get any of these:
Magma Embear Voltspire Intruder Polarfreeze Defender
Emberglow Gem Guardian Crystalspine Gem Guardian Frigid Gem Guardian Driftwood Gem Guardian Zephyr Gem Guardian Tsunami Gem Guardian
My most desired of the festival familiars:
Wavebreak Snarler Spirit of Nature
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Crim :)
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
Are these dragons still available? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91712789][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917128/91712789_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88355725][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/883558/88355725_350.png[/img][/url] Never seen these before since I had been away from FR for quite some time but they're beautiful! I think they'll find a lovely home in my Arcane lair. n.n If not, any left over food, apparel and familiars would be okay! Favorite dragon is Fiona!
Are these dragons still available?
91712789_350.png
88355725_350.png
Never seen these before since I had been away from FR for quite some time but they're beautiful! I think they'll find a lovely home in my Arcane lair. n.n

If not, any left over food, apparel and familiars would be okay!
Favorite dragon is Fiona!
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Dragon More specific? Dragon link or item?: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88403629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/884037/88403629_350.png[/img][/url] What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Probably Tomo! Sorry to hear you're leaving, I'll take good care of him!
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): Dragon
More specific? Dragon link or item?:
88403629_350.png
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: Probably Tomo!

Sorry to hear you're leaving, I'll take good care of him!
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I'll take anything really because my account is about 2 years old but I've probably only played a total of 4 months, but I do really love the look of Andromeda in your hib den- (I have a Snapper collecting problem) More specific? Dragon link or item?: Nothing specific besides her ig. I'd love if she came with the skin though! It looks amazing on her! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85445643][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854457/85445643_350.png[/img][/url] What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: This is going to come as an absolute SHOCKER (not), but Tomo is my favorite! I absolutely love her, she's adorable, and her interactions with Scribbles is ADORABLE. Sorry to hear you're quitting the game, but I hope you enjoyed the time you had it while you were here <3
item you want (familiar, apparel, dragon, anything!): I'll take anything really because my account is about 2 years old but I've probably only played a total of 4 months, but I do really love the look of Andromeda in your hib den- (I have a Snapper collecting problem)
More specific? Dragon link or item?: Nothing specific besides her ig. I'd love if she came with the skin though! It looks amazing on her!
85445643_350.png
What's your favorite dragon in trading post?: This is going to come as an absolute SHOCKER (not), but Tomo is my favorite! I absolutely love her, she's adorable, and her interactions with Scribbles is ADORABLE.

Sorry to hear you're quitting the game, but I hope you enjoyed the time you had it while you were here <3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16