Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | current coli/exalt meta?
yooooooooooooooooooooooo local femboy returns from yet another hiatus

i havent been super caught up on the coli meta for a while, even before hiatus, so im wondering what the current typical place/way to train fodder is now. honestly i havent been hardcore into it since training to level 7 in the mire was the best hands down so its. been a while lmao. i KNOW that thats changed and theres different bests for different things. poked around in guides but didnt find anything that gave me what i wanted so yeeting it here :,)
yooooooooooooooooooooooo local femboy returns from yet another hiatus

i havent been super caught up on the coli meta for a while, even before hiatus, so im wondering what the current typical place/way to train fodder is now. honestly i havent been hardcore into it since training to level 7 in the mire was the best hands down so its. been a while lmao. i KNOW that thats changed and theres different bests for different things. poked around in guides but didnt find anything that gave me what i wanted so yeeting it here :,)
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@fuwafuwa Maki's got the most recent timing for fodder training in venues. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37190279][img]https://i.gyazo.com/970687f7d4ea20c3f8f3ceae31b81ef2.png[/img][/url] there are builds for all the higher level venues now though if you're burnt out on mire.
@fuwafuwa

Maki's got the most recent timing for fodder training in venues.
970687f7d4ea20c3f8f3ceae31b81ef2.png

there are builds for all the higher level venues now though if you're burnt out on mire.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Lynell aaahhh, so the mire is still the fastest, pog pog. i remember mire was also good bc it dropped eliminate while others didnt but i do think i remember that changed.

so basically what im seeing is stick with my mire flyer to level 7 yeeeeeeehaw. ty!
@Lynell aaahhh, so the mire is still the fastest, pog pog. i remember mire was also good bc it dropped eliminate while others didnt but i do think i remember that changed.

so basically what im seeing is stick with my mire flyer to level 7 yeeeeeeehaw. ty!
fguisa.png
@fuwafuwa

before the coli revamp, Mire was actually the one high level venue that didn't drop eliminate, while the others did.
@fuwafuwa

before the coli revamp, Mire was actually the one high level venue that didn't drop eliminate, while the others did.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Lynell what am i remembering,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, brain go brrr apparently
@Lynell what am i remembering,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, brain go brrr apparently
fguisa.png
[quote name="Lynell" date="2024-01-12 21:27:58" ] @fuwafuwa before the coli revamp, Mire was actually the one high level venue that didn't drop eliminate, while the others did. [/quote] Tonight I just got an Eliminate in the Harpy's Roost so pretty happy (and shocked) about that.
Lynell wrote on 2024-01-12 21:27:58:
@fuwafuwa

Tonight I just got an Eliminate in the Harpy's Roost so pretty happy (and shocked) about that.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0