Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Cancel friend request
1 2 3 4
Support! It makes me so nervous when I send accidental friend requests.
Support! It makes me so nervous when I send accidental friend requests.
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
18558c2b88776e33525731a99c9a09ee34def3fe.png
Support and PLEASE can we have this one nice thing.

It's so awkward to have to message somebody and ask them to ignore an accidental friend request, especially when it's someone who's profile/sig explicitly says no friend requests from strangers but whoops scrolling forums on mobile means now you're unintentionally disrespecting their wishes and potentially stressing them out. And stressing me out having to fix it. Or the other way they say they like friend requests so they were maybe a little happy about it and now you're all "nah I don't wanna be friends."

Just, it's never fun to deal with when it's an accident.

This shouldn't still be an issue TEN YEARS into the life of the site. Add a confirmation step.
Support and PLEASE can we have this one nice thing.

It's so awkward to have to message somebody and ask them to ignore an accidental friend request, especially when it's someone who's profile/sig explicitly says no friend requests from strangers but whoops scrolling forums on mobile means now you're unintentionally disrespecting their wishes and potentially stressing them out. And stressing me out having to fix it. Or the other way they say they like friend requests so they were maybe a little happy about it and now you're all "nah I don't wanna be friends."

Just, it's never fun to deal with when it's an accident.

This shouldn't still be an issue TEN YEARS into the life of the site. Add a confirmation step.
Full support. I've accidentally sent friend requests in the past. . . it's extremely awkward. I wish a confirmation step would at least be added.
Full support. I've accidentally sent friend requests in the past. . . it's extremely awkward. I wish a confirmation step would at least be added.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
Got to agree - I send a lot of accidental Friend requests!

If I send you a request and you have no idea who I am, it's probably a misclick.

Heck, even if you do know who I am (or it's likely that I know who you are), it was *still* probably a misclick, but I took advantage of the accident to get you onto my Friends list. :P

Got to agree - I send a lot of accidental Friend requests!

If I send you a request and you have no idea who I am, it's probably a misclick.

Heck, even if you do know who I am (or it's likely that I know who you are), it was *still* probably a misclick, but I took advantage of the accident to get you onto my Friends list. :P

tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I support it as well !
I support it as well !
Mega support! I always avoid using mobile due to small things like this, and it wouldn't be that difficult to already see this as a function for requests in the first place.
Mega support! I always avoid using mobile due to small things like this, and it wouldn't be that difficult to already see this as a function for requests in the first place.
Support. I’ve accidentally done this twice, partially because there is no way (on mobile) to know what that button is for unless you click it!!
Support. I’ve accidentally done this twice, partially because there is no way (on mobile) to know what that button is for unless you click it!!
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
Yes please!!
Yes please!!
Pings OK!
We need something. I have accidentally friended so many people.

Which isn't a problem, per se.
I'm sure you're all great.
But no one wants this.
We need something. I have accidentally friended so many people.

Which isn't a problem, per se.
I'm sure you're all great.
But no one wants this.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Support...

I just accidentally had this happen...and I'm not even on mobile! I don't want to accidentally friend a stranger on the interwebs. I'm not that kind of person. I'm hoping they're either inactive or reject it. I'm screaming internally and I can't believe there isn't something for this!
Support...

I just accidentally had this happen...and I'm not even on mobile! I don't want to accidentally friend a stranger on the interwebs. I'm not that kind of person. I'm hoping they're either inactive or reject it. I'm screaming internally and I can't believe there isn't something for this!
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
1 2 3 4