Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] 300 Word Lore Commissions
1 2
Hello there! My name is Lynx! I'm an aspiring writer! More than anything I love to write about dragons, and man, I'd really like some more money and items in this dragon game, soooo I'm opening lore commissions! For the low low price of whatever you want to pay me!

300 words a dragon, 3 dragons max per slot, and 5 slots open at a time!

This is only for flight rising dragons, and I can do anything from expanding on existing lore to fleshing out your ideas to building something completely new!

To commission me please ping me here or PM me! I have the right to decline your commission for any reason. Please note that for my own safety I require half payment before I start and half after I give you the writing.

Examples in the following post!

SLOTS

1. @vbab (Dragon: Pebble) [Payment: 100kt] {Status: Complete!!}
2. @Swissy (Dragons: Lixiviate and Elutriate) [Payment: 200g Per Story] {Status: Complete}
3. @ARandomMoth (Dragons: Asteroid and Wisteria) [Payment: 150g Per Story] {Status: Waiting on first half of payment for second story!}
4. Open
5. Open

AND I also offer pay what you want Headcanons! I'll give a minimum of 10 Headcanons about your dragon for whatever you want to pay me! This is great for dragons that have lore, or that you want to write lore for but need some ideas to start!

Hello there! My name is Lynx! I'm an aspiring writer! More than anything I love to write about dragons, and man, I'd really like some more money and items in this dragon game, soooo I'm opening lore commissions! For the low low price of whatever you want to pay me!

300 words a dragon, 3 dragons max per slot, and 5 slots open at a time!

This is only for flight rising dragons, and I can do anything from expanding on existing lore to fleshing out your ideas to building something completely new!

To commission me please ping me here or PM me! I have the right to decline your commission for any reason. Please note that for my own safety I require half payment before I start and half after I give you the writing.

Examples in the following post!

SLOTS

1. @vbab (Dragon: Pebble) [Payment: 100kt] {Status: Complete!!}
2. @Swissy (Dragons: Lixiviate and Elutriate) [Payment: 200g Per Story] {Status: Complete}
3. @ARandomMoth (Dragons: Asteroid and Wisteria) [Payment: 150g Per Story] {Status: Waiting on first half of payment for second story!}
4. Open
5. Open

AND I also offer pay what you want Headcanons! I'll give a minimum of 10 Headcanons about your dragon for whatever you want to pay me! This is great for dragons that have lore, or that you want to write lore for but need some ideas to start!

Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
18558c2b88776e33525731a99c9a09ee34def3fe.png
Gallery of Dragons I've written for: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90765069][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907651/90765069_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91143154][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/911432/91143154_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91143156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/911432/91143156_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89774899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897749/89774899_350.png[/img][/url]
Gallery of Dragons I've written for:

90765069_350.png91143154_350.png91143156_350.png89774899_350.png
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
hello!!! I was wondering if I could get some lore about my guy Pebble? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90765069][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907651/90765069_350.png[/img][/url] I don't have any lore about them at the moment, so you can go wild. Idk if you want any background details, but for the record, my clan's lore tends to be about loneliness or isolation. You can lean into that or completely go in the opposite direction. If it was possible to add lore about Brick, their familiar, that's also cool. Does 100k treasure sound good?
hello!!! I was wondering if I could get some lore about my guy Pebble?

90765069_350.png

I don't have any lore about them at the moment, so you can go wild. Idk if you want any background details, but for the record, my clan's lore tends to be about loneliness or isolation. You can lean into that or completely go in the opposite direction. If it was possible to add lore about Brick, their familiar, that's also cool.

Does 100k treasure sound good?
5iXiC8z.pngNN9NPXA.png5hF3FGk.png
yb19.png
@vbab

Absolutely! I'll get started on them as soon as you send half of the payment over!
@vbab

Absolutely! I'll get started on them as soon as you send half of the payment over!
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
Sweet, I've sent you a cr! :D
Sweet, I've sent you a cr! :D
yb19.png
@vbab

I'm done! Here you go! I hope you enjoy! Please send the other half of your payment whenever you're able!

Pebble grew up in the land of Dragonhome. Of course, due to their earth-brown eyes, that's not a surprise to most. What is a surprise to most however, was how they grew up. Pebble was hatched from a single lone egg, no mother, no father, no siblings, not even a friend. For the first years of Pebble's life, they were alone. A small auraboa with nothing to do other than slither through the canyons and caves of their birthplace. Eventually, they had enough, they left Dragonhome, traveling for a week, they ended up in the darkness of the Tangled Wood. There, they met a clan full of dragons, and with some difficulty, managed to talk to them! They welcomed the auraboa with open wings, and Pebble was no longer alone!

As Pebble settled in, they began to start learning common, and after they were fluent they began to explore. While in Dragonhome they really hadn't been able to find themselves; but here? they finally could! and as a surprise to everyone, including Pebble themself, they turned out to be quite the violent dragon. Auraboa may be natural hunters, especially with their natural venom, but nobody expected the little lonely auraboa from Dragonhome to be this violent. Obviously, the next step was to teach Pebble how to hunt and fight, to put their violence to good use.

Oh yes, their violence was absolutely put to good use. They weren't the best fighter, they weren't terrible of course, it just wasn't their calling! But hunting? The Clan had never had such full stores of meat and seafood in years! The Clan quickly learned that with the right magic auraboa venom could be neutralized and made completely safe to eat, meaning that Pebble could use theirs for hunting with no issues! They aren't the only hunter in the clan, but they certainly are one of the best.

Other than their newfound love for hunting, Pebble found a few other things they liked to do! The main one? Painting! More specifically, painting rocks. It's not a big surprise of course, Earth dragons always lean towards rocks, but it's wonderful that they found such a hobby! They love to paint rocks and give them to different dragons around the clan, it's always so nice to put a smile on someone's face just with a little gift.

Speaking of other dragons, Pebble is trying really hard to adjust to being around more creatures than snakes and birds. It's hard to get used to, but they aren't alone anymore! It's still hard for them to talk to other dragons, but they're working on it. Most of the dragons in the clan are very understanding and patient with Pebble, which helps them a lot. They're still pretty unsure of themself, but they're learning, growing, and getting better everyday.

Pebble has a lot to experience in the world. Coming out of isolation isn't an easy thing, but they have a safe place, and some good dragons to help them.
@vbab

I'm done! Here you go! I hope you enjoy! Please send the other half of your payment whenever you're able!

Pebble grew up in the land of Dragonhome. Of course, due to their earth-brown eyes, that's not a surprise to most. What is a surprise to most however, was how they grew up. Pebble was hatched from a single lone egg, no mother, no father, no siblings, not even a friend. For the first years of Pebble's life, they were alone. A small auraboa with nothing to do other than slither through the canyons and caves of their birthplace. Eventually, they had enough, they left Dragonhome, traveling for a week, they ended up in the darkness of the Tangled Wood. There, they met a clan full of dragons, and with some difficulty, managed to talk to them! They welcomed the auraboa with open wings, and Pebble was no longer alone!

As Pebble settled in, they began to start learning common, and after they were fluent they began to explore. While in Dragonhome they really hadn't been able to find themselves; but here? they finally could! and as a surprise to everyone, including Pebble themself, they turned out to be quite the violent dragon. Auraboa may be natural hunters, especially with their natural venom, but nobody expected the little lonely auraboa from Dragonhome to be this violent. Obviously, the next step was to teach Pebble how to hunt and fight, to put their violence to good use.

Oh yes, their violence was absolutely put to good use. They weren't the best fighter, they weren't terrible of course, it just wasn't their calling! But hunting? The Clan had never had such full stores of meat and seafood in years! The Clan quickly learned that with the right magic auraboa venom could be neutralized and made completely safe to eat, meaning that Pebble could use theirs for hunting with no issues! They aren't the only hunter in the clan, but they certainly are one of the best.

Other than their newfound love for hunting, Pebble found a few other things they liked to do! The main one? Painting! More specifically, painting rocks. It's not a big surprise of course, Earth dragons always lean towards rocks, but it's wonderful that they found such a hobby! They love to paint rocks and give them to different dragons around the clan, it's always so nice to put a smile on someone's face just with a little gift.

Speaking of other dragons, Pebble is trying really hard to adjust to being around more creatures than snakes and birds. It's hard to get used to, but they aren't alone anymore! It's still hard for them to talk to other dragons, but they're working on it. Most of the dragons in the clan are very understanding and patient with Pebble, which helps them a lot. They're still pretty unsure of themself, but they're learning, growing, and getting better everyday.

Pebble has a lot to experience in the world. Coming out of isolation isn't an easy thing, but they have a safe place, and some good dragons to help them.
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
Oooh I love it!!!!! I love how you managed to turn the violence into something good and beneficial for the clan. :DDD I'll send the rest of the payment right away o7
Oooh I love it!!!!! I love how you managed to turn the violence into something good and beneficial for the clan. :DDD I'll send the rest of the payment right away o7
yb19.png
bump!
bump!
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
Bump! And I'm now offering Headcanons! With no slot limit since they don’t take as long!
Bump! And I'm now offering Headcanons! With no slot limit since they don’t take as long!
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
bump!
bump!
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop