Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: Bust/Icon Comms [1milT/1kG/20USD]
1 2
Hello hello! I have no proper idea to go about this, but I'm looking to get some busts of my characters!

https://toyhou.se/25029273.oleander-alcea and https://toyhou.se/25098989.false

I have other characters, but none of them have art examples, so they'd all be text descriptions.

Hollyhock - thick flower-red hair kept loose, bright lilac eyes, snowy ash white skin that sparkles like snow in the light, lighter red markings across her body- mimicking flowers and petals, a gauzy robe with little red gems on the hems and sleeves, black sleeveless shirt, black pants. fairly pudgy and soft, worried expression.

Hippolyta - An abnormally tall Enderian with deep black skin, softening to almost black-purples around her joints and extremities. Rubies have been either glued or embedded into her skin, placed beneath pale blue eyes and designed to look like drips going down her cheeks. Whatever scars cover her skin have been painted gold, glinting in the light. Her hair, a near black crimson, is cut close to her shoulders with tiny braids framing her face. She wears an ornate, but well worn, suit of netherite armor without a helmet.

Fernando - His humanoid form, mirroring that of a Kitsune, looks like a string bean teenager. Lanky limbs, deep tanned skin, and ivory white hair that fades into deep crimsons towards the ends. It floats slightly in the air, ends curling and snapping like embers. Ending around his lower back, Fernando doesn’t care much to style it. He wears ceremonial garb, loose and flowing silk drapery, and silken pants. Open shirts always. Sometimes see-through materials, sometimes matte silks. Exposing the scarred marking on his chest- an etching of the Ouroboros right below his collarbones.
Hello hello! I have no proper idea to go about this, but I'm looking to get some busts of my characters!

https://toyhou.se/25029273.oleander-alcea and https://toyhou.se/25098989.false

I have other characters, but none of them have art examples, so they'd all be text descriptions.

Hollyhock - thick flower-red hair kept loose, bright lilac eyes, snowy ash white skin that sparkles like snow in the light, lighter red markings across her body- mimicking flowers and petals, a gauzy robe with little red gems on the hems and sleeves, black sleeveless shirt, black pants. fairly pudgy and soft, worried expression.

Hippolyta - An abnormally tall Enderian with deep black skin, softening to almost black-purples around her joints and extremities. Rubies have been either glued or embedded into her skin, placed beneath pale blue eyes and designed to look like drips going down her cheeks. Whatever scars cover her skin have been painted gold, glinting in the light. Her hair, a near black crimson, is cut close to her shoulders with tiny braids framing her face. She wears an ornate, but well worn, suit of netherite armor without a helmet.

Fernando - His humanoid form, mirroring that of a Kitsune, looks like a string bean teenager. Lanky limbs, deep tanned skin, and ivory white hair that fades into deep crimsons towards the ends. It floats slightly in the air, ends curling and snapping like embers. Ending around his lower back, Fernando doesn’t care much to style it. He wears ceremonial garb, loose and flowing silk drapery, and silken pants. Open shirts always. Sometimes see-through materials, sometimes matte silks. Exposing the scarred marking on his chest- an etching of the Ouroboros right below his collarbones.
@Inachus

howdy! can find my examples on my carrd here i do flat coloured headshots at 2kg/2mt! and more examples can be provided if needed <33

do apologize if you dont want pings, but thank you for your time! and i do wish you luck on your art hunt!
@Inachus

howdy! can find my examples on my carrd here i do flat coloured headshots at 2kg/2mt! and more examples can be provided if needed <33

do apologize if you dont want pings, but thank you for your time! and i do wish you luck on your art hunt!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Your work is lovely! I'd love to get a headshot from you, your choice of character. When do you want the gems sent over?
@Hawkeyyee Your work is lovely! I'd love to get a headshot from you, your choice of character. When do you want the gems sent over?
@Inachus

thank you so much! i'm really glad you think so, and that you're interested in getting art!

if you could send the gems over into a CR, i wont touch it until completion of the art <33 i'll also be shooting a sketch WIP to you in DMs just to be sure all is approved before moving on to line-art and colour! (tdlr of my TOS is in my art shop linked in signature, and the full can be found in the carrd i had linked!)

as for choice in character,, i do require visual references so i am looking between oleander and false, genuinely either would be super fun so if you have a preferred?

@Inachus

thank you so much! i'm really glad you think so, and that you're interested in getting art!

if you could send the gems over into a CR, i wont touch it until completion of the art <33 i'll also be shooting a sketch WIP to you in DMs just to be sure all is approved before moving on to line-art and colour! (tdlr of my TOS is in my art shop linked in signature, and the full can be found in the carrd i had linked!)

as for choice in character,, i do require visual references so i am looking between oleander and false, genuinely either would be super fun so if you have a preferred?

FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee I do have a preference towards Oleander. The 'Heroforge' photos in his toyhouse are the best references appearance and color-wise. I'm excited to see the result! Thank you for reaching out
@Hawkeyyee I do have a preference towards Oleander. The 'Heroforge' photos in his toyhouse are the best references appearance and color-wise. I'm excited to see the result! Thank you for reaching out
@Inachus

then oleander it is! <33 and im so glad to hear that you are! i'll be in your dms over the next week with a sketch! though do feel free to ping me if wondering how things are going!
@Inachus

then oleander it is! <33 and im so glad to hear that you are! i'll be in your dms over the next week with a sketch! though do feel free to ping me if wondering how things are going!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
Bump!

1milT, 1kG, and 20 USD. Looking to get art of Hollyhock to start filling out her Toyhouse page!
Bump!

1milT, 1kG, and 20 USD. Looking to get art of Hollyhock to start filling out her Toyhouse page!
(realized i should probably ping, whoops & apologies if youre subbed!) @Inachus
hihi o/ got an art shop here with examples and pricing if you’re interested! working off text descriptions is a little harder than ref images but it’s doable :D since some of my prices are above $20usd id be happy to take mixed payment as well, should you be interested ^^
thanks for your consideration !!
(realized i should probably ping, whoops & apologies if youre subbed!) @Inachus
hihi o/ got an art shop here with examples and pricing if you’re interested! working off text descriptions is a little harder than ref images but it’s doable :D since some of my prices are above $20usd id be happy to take mixed payment as well, should you be interested ^^
thanks for your consideration !!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
No worries on the pinging! @kyruiz So for an unshaded fullbody, could do a mix of 30 USD/1kG/1.2milT for payment if that is possible? I can send references of Holly's outfit, but don't have anything for appearance sadly. She's an elf and related to Oleander- his toyhouse is linked above- so probably would have similar features like him.
No worries on the pinging! @kyruiz So for an unshaded fullbody, could do a mix of 30 USD/1kG/1.2milT for payment if that is possible? I can send references of Holly's outfit, but don't have anything for appearance sadly. She's an elf and related to Oleander- his toyhouse is linked above- so probably would have similar features like him.
@Inachus
yeah that split of currency would work well :D im happy to experiment and work with you to figure out appearance and such! hollyhock seems like a lovely character.
i do have to ask if you have a discord because while possible over fr pms my responses tend to be faster there and for this type of work where im working off text theres things id like approval on which may halt the process as i wait for a reply :0c ! can be done over fr pms though, just would likely take longer !!
@Inachus
yeah that split of currency would work well :D im happy to experiment and work with you to figure out appearance and such! hollyhock seems like a lovely character.
i do have to ask if you have a discord because while possible over fr pms my responses tend to be faster there and for this type of work where im working off text theres things id like approval on which may halt the process as i wait for a reply :0c ! can be done over fr pms though, just would likely take longer !!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
1 2