Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where do you farm?
1 2
I train fodder in whichever of Harpy's Roost/Ghostlight/the Mire is first to give me a mage opponent.

Farming depends on what I'm trying to get. I still need boss fams from Thunderhead Savannah, Waterway and Arena so those get prioritised. I also need more scenes from Training Fields, Blooming Grove and Sandswept Delta.
I train fodder in whichever of Harpy's Roost/Ghostlight/the Mire is first to give me a mage opponent.

Farming depends on what I'm trying to get. I still need boss fams from Thunderhead Savannah, Waterway and Arena so those get prioritised. I also need more scenes from Training Fields, Blooming Grove and Sandswept Delta.
Everywhere, at the moment. Restarted my account, so I need all the Crim junk. Also training a team from scratch (we're at 19 already, so it's going well). My highlights for quick dough have been delicate bat wings from WP, the aconites and bunny eared cactus from SD and aaaall of the fams and stuff from SW.
Everywhere, at the moment. Restarted my account, so I need all the Crim junk. Also training a team from scratch (we're at 19 already, so it's going well). My highlights for quick dough have been delicate bat wings from WP, the aconites and bunny eared cactus from SD and aaaall of the fams and stuff from SW.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I was doing Kelp Beds before, but I'm now doing Golem Workshop because I got both boss fams from Kelp Beds.

Once I get the Golem Workshop boss fams, I'll move on to Forbidden Portal... And after that I guess I might try out farming on Mire and and the other non-level 25 venues until I get their boss fams too.

After I get all boss fams from all venues that give exp to level 25 dragons, then I'll probably settle on Mire... But until then, I'll be hunting for boss fams while leveling my fodder~
I was doing Kelp Beds before, but I'm now doing Golem Workshop because I got both boss fams from Kelp Beds.

Once I get the Golem Workshop boss fams, I'll move on to Forbidden Portal... And after that I guess I might try out farming on Mire and and the other non-level 25 venues until I get their boss fams too.

After I get all boss fams from all venues that give exp to level 25 dragons, then I'll probably settle on Mire... But until then, I'll be hunting for boss fams while leveling my fodder~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
I train fodder mostly in Ghostlight Ruins. Personally, I feel like the Mire is slower and I have to restart much more frequently than when I'm in the ruins.

For farming, I usually gravitate towards venues I still need familiars for or those that give items for Swipp trades. Other than that, I like Blooming Grove and Silk-Strewn Wreckage because of their aesthetic.
I train fodder mostly in Ghostlight Ruins. Personally, I feel like the Mire is slower and I have to restart much more frequently than when I'm in the ruins.

For farming, I usually gravitate towards venues I still need familiars for or those that give items for Swipp trades. Other than that, I like Blooming Grove and Silk-Strewn Wreckage because of their aesthetic.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
I train in the kelp beds because I get that experience bonus, but I do have to restart more often. I train 2 at a time.

I usually only grind in the coli during festivals
I train in the kelp beds because I get that experience bonus, but I do have to restart more often. I train 2 at a time.

I usually only grind in the coli during festivals
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
I used to train fodder in the Mire but I switched to Harpys Roost after I timed them and they both were seven minutes for my team. Even thought they are the same time Harpys Roost is less frustrating as there aren't as many restarts needed so the flow is better.

For farming it just depends on what I want or need for hib-den. If there is an event/festival on I would focus on the highest drop rate venue.
I used to train fodder in the Mire but I switched to Harpys Roost after I timed them and they both were seven minutes for my team. Even thought they are the same time Harpys Roost is less frustrating as there aren't as many restarts needed so the flow is better.

For farming it just depends on what I want or need for hib-den. If there is an event/festival on I would focus on the highest drop rate venue.
Square icon of Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering, bushes filled with lanterns emitting a warm glow. By Serpenta
      Campbell, brown and green range veilspun. Link is to profile.Valan, a dark brown and green range obelisk. Link is to profile.Roethke, green, brown, and orange range aberration. Link is to profile.
i train in the mire because i'm just used to mire flyers, i think! i remember loaning a kelp beds mage to train my permas years ago and it was really frustrating for me so when i got my first mirer to 25 i never looked any further into other builds lol

farming-wise it really depends on what i want but i generally stick to lvl 20 venues or lower, i can't take down full-health enemies with an unrallied elim past that and handling rally boosts with 3 dragons is confusing
i train in the mire because i'm just used to mire flyers, i think! i remember loaning a kelp beds mage to train my permas years ago and it was really frustrating for me so when i got my first mirer to 25 i never looked any further into other builds lol

farming-wise it really depends on what i want but i generally stick to lvl 20 venues or lower, i can't take down full-health enemies with an unrallied elim past that and handling rally boosts with 3 dragons is confusing
1 2