Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where do you farm?
1 2
...And why here?

I train fodder in Mire, its by far the fastest venue to do so.
Bc I move fast, I get a lot of food that I can sell on AH.
Also familiars here worth more than 2kt/g (AH floor), so I can just hoardsell them.
Im used to my build, so I can take on bosses with my 2-fod trainer, I even got one boss fam!

Now I also got a team for Forbidden Portal for 1 fodder. Its SO SLOW compared to Mire. One battle in FP is 3 battles in Mire, and I level only one fodder, when in Mire I can level two. I guess items here worth more, and bosses a little easier, since I have 2 dragons instead of one in Mire, but thats it.

For a farming...

I now farm Kelp Beds bc of hibden, and I dont have a good farming team yet, so its painful.

Generally I like Volcanic Vents, bc fams here are worth above AH floor (but worse than in Mire), and here is hibden boss fam that I try to get before I will get to that task.

So, where do YOU train and farm, and why here?
...And why here?

I train fodder in Mire, its by far the fastest venue to do so.
Bc I move fast, I get a lot of food that I can sell on AH.
Also familiars here worth more than 2kt/g (AH floor), so I can just hoardsell them.
Im used to my build, so I can take on bosses with my 2-fod trainer, I even got one boss fam!

Now I also got a team for Forbidden Portal for 1 fodder. Its SO SLOW compared to Mire. One battle in FP is 3 battles in Mire, and I level only one fodder, when in Mire I can level two. I guess items here worth more, and bosses a little easier, since I have 2 dragons instead of one in Mire, but thats it.

For a farming...

I now farm Kelp Beds bc of hibden, and I dont have a good farming team yet, so its painful.

Generally I like Volcanic Vents, bc fams here are worth above AH floor (but worse than in Mire), and here is hibden boss fam that I try to get before I will get to that task.

So, where do YOU train and farm, and why here?
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
I think most people train in the Mire as there’s the most amount of mage enemies. I am interested to see if anyone doesn’t train in the Mire and why!

As for farming, it changes all the time depending on what I’m looking for. Currently farming in Blooming Grove to get preserved petals! Must have Auraboa Branches!
I think most people train in the Mire as there’s the most amount of mage enemies. I am interested to see if anyone doesn’t train in the Mire and why!

As for farming, it changes all the time depending on what I’m looking for. Currently farming in Blooming Grove to get preserved petals! Must have Auraboa Branches!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I don't train in the Mire. I got burned out of it and can't look at it anymore. I train in the Ghostlight Ruins with my Ghostbuster. It's basically as fast as in the Mire imo. And it doesn't have all that dry green/brown/yellow colour x.x
I don't train in the Mire. I got burned out of it and can't look at it anymore. I train in the Ghostlight Ruins with my Ghostbuster. It's basically as fast as in the Mire imo. And it doesn't have all that dry green/brown/yellow colour x.x
I take back all bad words I said about Forbidden Portal [img]https://i.imgur.com/V7KOs8k.png[/img] (im here only for 3 days wow)
I take back all bad words I said about Forbidden Portal
V7KOs8k.png

(im here only for 3 days wow)
@FreyaShadow I switch to GR sometimes, I can farm it with my Mire Flyer, but his element is Not Great. Still a nice change.
@FreyaShadow I switch to GR sometimes, I can farm it with my Mire Flyer, but his element is Not Great. Still a nice change.
I set up one of my coli dragons to train in Ghostlight recently, but always find myself still gravitating towards the Mire. It's what I'm used to - plus, I really like the swamp vibes.
I set up one of my coli dragons to train in Ghostlight recently, but always find myself still gravitating towards the Mire. It's what I'm used to - plus, I really like the swamp vibes.
I train in the Mire for fodder and I train permas in Boreal. It keeps me from burning out as often, the boss is easier, I can do time will tell challenges, and yetis sell for such sweet cash.

I pretty much grind wherever I need stuff. If I'm focusing on prepping Swipp trades for NotN, I tend to go for Volcanic Vents or the Waterway (sometimes Arena). I love Blooming Grove for selling petals, and just the general aesthetic.
I train in the Mire for fodder and I train permas in Boreal. It keeps me from burning out as often, the boss is easier, I can do time will tell challenges, and yetis sell for such sweet cash.

I pretty much grind wherever I need stuff. If I'm focusing on prepping Swipp trades for NotN, I tend to go for Volcanic Vents or the Waterway (sometimes Arena). I love Blooming Grove for selling petals, and just the general aesthetic.
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
If I am training fodder (which is rare nowadays) its usually Mire.

For farming, I'm currently stuck in Bamboo Forest for Hib Den tasks >.> I decided to farm all the item slots a while back and made it this far so far xD I think I only need one more from there though; so soon I will get to leave for the Savannah xD
If I am training fodder (which is rare nowadays) its usually Mire.

For farming, I'm currently stuck in Bamboo Forest for Hib Den tasks >.> I decided to farm all the item slots a while back and made it this far so far xD I think I only need one more from there though; so soon I will get to leave for the Savannah xD
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
i train fodder in the mire because it's what i'm most comfortable with, but i prefer to farm in the blooming grove because i need multiple of the blooming grove scenes. most of my dragons and projects use it!

plus, it's pretty to look at!
i train fodder in the mire because it's what i'm most comfortable with, but i prefer to farm in the blooming grove because i need multiple of the blooming grove scenes. most of my dragons and projects use it!

plus, it's pretty to look at!
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
I train on the Mire, but I grind wherever I need to unlock my next den task lol
I train on the Mire, but I grind wherever I need to unlock my next den task lol
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
1 2