Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN | STYLE UPDATE] >Jasmine Gijinka<
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
@JewelGarden

The refs are now in a new folder within the original ref folder, if they’re not sufficient I can just make or find supplementary references.

Could you let me know how the prop cost is calculated? :o
@JewelGarden

The refs are now in a new folder within the original ref folder, if they’re not sufficient I can just make or find supplementary references.

Could you let me know how the prop cost is calculated? :o
XOxv5KE.png
@cytus I think they are fine. I just need an overview on the shoe and details like the sword pendant things and other stuff like the black outfit had. Otherwise, I'll make them as they are shown in the reference of white outfit

it depends on the complexity (20$ - 30$). Bare weapons barely count, but for a sword like this, 20$ should do
@cytus I think they are fine. I just need an overview on the shoe and details like the sword pendant things and other stuff like the black outfit had. Otherwise, I'll make them as they are shown in the reference of white outfit

it depends on the complexity (20$ - 30$). Bare weapons barely count, but for a sword like this, 20$ should do
@JewelGarden

Sure, could you let me know in which areas you need a detail view (and I'll have them sketched)? I also have a full/proper reference of the sword I forgot to upload so you'll have that.

Gotcha, here's the form then:

Username & ID:
Cytus 314162

Commission Type:
I have a design
1 Character
Fullbody
Color Base
Clear
No Background
No Animation
Able to respond promptly to progress messages
Can Stream

Characters:
Here
Characters Bio & Personality
Not really the most pleasant person to be around - extraordinarily strict and somewhat controlling. More dramatic than their other iteration.

Payment Mode
Paypal
Half-Half

Extra
Overall scheme is a cooler hue, not necessary to do a dynamic pose but I would like to see the sword in plain view.
@JewelGarden

Sure, could you let me know in which areas you need a detail view (and I'll have them sketched)? I also have a full/proper reference of the sword I forgot to upload so you'll have that.

Gotcha, here's the form then:

Username & ID:
Cytus 314162

Commission Type:
I have a design
1 Character
Fullbody
Color Base
Clear
No Background
No Animation
Able to respond promptly to progress messages
Can Stream

Characters:
Here
Characters Bio & Personality
Not really the most pleasant person to be around - extraordinarily strict and somewhat controlling. More dramatic than their other iteration.

Payment Mode
Paypal
Half-Half

Extra
Overall scheme is a cooler hue, not necessary to do a dynamic pose but I would like to see the sword in plain view.
XOxv5KE.png
@cytus done!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727982190326972509/1160753712797581393/o5-04_alt.png[/img]
@cytus
done!!
o5-04_alt.png
@JewelGarden

Ahhh thank you so much, I’ve been looking forward to this for some time now-

just a super tiny fix, but do you think there could be a glint added to the gem on the sword hilt and the similar gem hanging from the eyepatch?

Really satisfied and happy with the result, the water effect is spectacular :o can I also get a version without the droplets only for clear reference in the future?
@JewelGarden

Ahhh thank you so much, I’ve been looking forward to this for some time now-

just a super tiny fix, but do you think there could be a glint added to the gem on the sword hilt and the similar gem hanging from the eyepatch?

Really satisfied and happy with the result, the water effect is spectacular :o can I also get a version without the droplets only for clear reference in the future?
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus hey! no problem with both. I made the modifications below: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727982190326972509/1161423889457496134/o5-04_alt.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727982190326972509/1161423890568970281/o5-04_alt_2.png[/img]
@Cytus

hey! no problem with both. I made the modifications below:
o5-04_alt.png
o5-04_alt_2.png
@JewelGarden

Thanks so much! Looking forward to coming back whenever I have budget again ^^
@JewelGarden

Thanks so much! Looking forward to coming back whenever I have budget again ^^
XOxv5KE.png
[img]https://imgur.com/xeY888y.png[/img][br][br][size=1][center]@Aehdncl @Alpestris @Alphazi @ArceusAcelaena @Arkanjel @Askesis @Asutavl @Basileia @belladonna66 @Biird @Cognitive @Colorofhardwork @CosmicCalico @Curio @Cytus @DJFeather @Dogtag8221 @Facinarose @Godless @HarpieUnion @hat17 @haxure @Hexus @IromotNemem @klefaeries @LArte @liturgies @Lyka @magicbrojohnson @menghuancat @Meowfred @onemessyperson @OnyxBat @Plushstiel @ponds @Shadowdancer @Shr0ud @SilentSpectre @silverbelle @SirLeafheart @TheRunawayRaven @YetDarker @Gyrfalcon2 @enneagram [/center][/size][br][rule]Hiii! With college done and me free until I have post graduation to do, I'm opening commissions once again! [b]3 vip spots[/b] will be available! Happy new year and hope you are all doing well!![img]https://imgur.com/lDS9Xzr.png[/img]
xeY888y.png

Hiii! With college done and me free until I have post graduation to do, I'm opening commissions once again!
3 vip spots will be available!

Happy new year and hope you are all doing well!!lDS9Xzr.png
@JewelGarden

Could I grab a slot? :D (it'll be my usual order, fullbody clear)
@JewelGarden

Could I grab a slot? :D (it'll be my usual order, fullbody clear)
XOxv5KE.png
@cytus

ofc! putting you in the slots
@cytus

ofc! putting you in the slots
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84