Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN | STYLE UPDATE] >Jasmine Gijinka<
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
He looks so beautiful, thank you so so much!! <3 The shading style really suits him and I love how it turned out! ^o^
He looks so beautiful, thank you so so much!! <3 The shading style really suits him and I love how it turned out! ^o^
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3217498#post_3217498][img]https://i.imgur.com/2cHWR2b.png[/img][/url]
2cHWR2b.png
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
Thank you for your patience! May tends to be a busy month for work. Below is my completed form for Cassius!

Username & ID:
Cognitive 9199
Commission Type:
I don't have a design - Since it's a redesign, I'll say I don't have one.
1 Character
Fullbody
Shaded
Clear
No Background
No Animation
Able to respond promptly to progress messages
Can Stream

Characters:
Cassius
Characters Bio & Personality
Cassius is a royal mage who is forced to rebel against his King after the King began summoning spirits that are driving the kingdom to ruin. While typically an easy-going, inquisitive individual, Cassius has had to make some hard, sometimes harsh, decisions when it comes to protecting the kingdom and its people.

Payment Mode
Paypal
Upfront

Extra:
As mentioned, I am open to artistic freedom! However, I would like some elements from his former design to remain. Mainly the red eyes and, if his arms are visible, the tattoos as they mark him as a mage. He would also be a young adult. If you have any questions, please let me know! Thank you!
Thank you for your patience! May tends to be a busy month for work. Below is my completed form for Cassius!

Username & ID:
Cognitive 9199
Commission Type:
I don't have a design - Since it's a redesign, I'll say I don't have one.
1 Character
Fullbody
Shaded
Clear
No Background
No Animation
Can Stream

Characters:
Cassius
Cassius is a royal mage who is forced to rebel against his King after the King began summoning spirits that are driving the kingdom to ruin. While typically an easy-going, inquisitive individual, Cassius has had to make some hard, sometimes harsh, decisions when it comes to protecting the kingdom and its people.

Payment Mode
Paypal
Upfront

Extra:
As mentioned, I am open to artistic freedom! However, I would like some elements from his former design to remain. Mainly the red eyes and, if his arms are visible, the tattoos as they mark him as a mage. He would also be a young adult. If you have any questions, please let me know! Thank you!
vV5jbm.png
@JewelGarden

Hello jewel! Just wanted to see if you were down for another piece from me (clear/fullbody), I have the reference sheet ready if you could give me a price estimation?
@JewelGarden

Hello jewel! Just wanted to see if you were down for another piece from me (clear/fullbody), I have the reference sheet ready if you could give me a price estimation?
XOxv5KE.png
@cytus
Sure thing! I'll do yours after cognitive's, but I can already give you a price if you message me your ref sheet
@cytus
Sure thing! I'll do yours after cognitive's, but I can already give you a price if you message me your ref sheet
@Jewelgarden

Here it is

Forgot to draw in the color palette but I'll have that or at least a general scheme by the time of comm o/
@Jewelgarden

Here it is

Forgot to draw in the color palette but I'll have that or at least a general scheme by the time of comm o/
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus I'll check it and send you a PM about it o/
@Cytus I'll check it and send you a PM about it o/
@JewelGarden

Here is the form o/

Username & ID:
Cytus 314162

Commission Type:
I have a design
1 Character
Fullbody
Shaded
Clear
No Background
No Animation
Can Stream

Characters:
Here
Technically not the character themselves, this is their digital avatar in a virtual world. However, their personality remains mostly the same - a bit socially awkward, though intimidating and work-oriented due to their responsibilities. Tends to be a bit solemn or melancholy.

Payment Mode
Paypal
Half-Half

Extra
- Decided to not provide exact palette to let you have a bit more freedom with it (my color sense may not be the best) but I will be able to provide the approximate scheme.
- There are several glowing elements to this design, mainly the heavy lines on the form-fitting layer.
- The hexagonal buttons/ornaments are gem-like.
- It would be great if you could incorporate lots of detail in the eye if at all possible
@JewelGarden

Here is the form o/

Username & ID:
Cytus 314162

Commission Type:
I have a design
1 Character
Fullbody
Shaded
Clear
No Background
No Animation
Can Stream

Characters:
Here
Technically not the character themselves, this is their digital avatar in a virtual world. However, their personality remains mostly the same - a bit socially awkward, though intimidating and work-oriented due to their responsibilities. Tends to be a bit solemn or melancholy.

Payment Mode
Paypal
Half-Half

Extra
- Decided to not provide exact palette to let you have a bit more freedom with it (my color sense may not be the best) but I will be able to provide the approximate scheme.
- There are several glowing elements to this design, mainly the heavy lines on the form-fitting layer.
- The hexagonal buttons/ornaments are gem-like.
- It would be great if you could incorporate lots of detail in the eye if at all possible
XOxv5KE.png
@cognitive I'm done!! Here is your character :> [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727982190326972509/1108480064590446602/Cassius2.png[/img]
@cognitive
I'm done!! Here is your character :>

Cassius2.png
@JewelGarden I'm sorry for the wait in reply, but he looks fantastic! Thank you so much! I really appreciate how you can take my ideas and bring them to life. Cassius has been a character of mine for some time now and it's so lovely to see new life brought to him!
@JewelGarden I'm sorry for the wait in reply, but he looks fantastic! Thank you so much! I really appreciate how you can take my ideas and bring them to life. Cassius has been a character of mine for some time now and it's so lovely to see new life brought to him!
vV5jbm.png
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84