Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN | STYLE UPDATE] >Jasmine Gijinka<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
@Exeidur Alright! Added~ I guess not at the moment [b]officially[/b], but if you'd like a more painting style like this one (which I'm willing to bring in the future, but is still not smth to be done, again, [b]officially[/b], until I get more clients): [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/5b93d22c-ea6c-465b-93c6-2c082a330ad3/dd5p83d-6b8bec9a-ccdb-4a97-9d58-e66715b3a38b.png/v1/fill/w_752,h_1063,q_70,strp/carmilla___flower_bed_by_yayamiho_chan_dd5p83d-pre.jpg[/img] Then it'd be cash-only.
@Exeidur

Alright! Added~

I guess not at the moment officially, but if you'd like a more painting style like this one (which I'm willing to bring in the future, but is still not smth to be done, again, officially, until I get more clients):

carmilla___flower_bed_by_yayamiho_chan_dd5p83d-pre.jpg

Then it'd be cash-only.
@JewelGarden

Oooh, I can understand why! That'll probably take a lot of time.

I'll send a message now with commission details :) Thanks for taking time to respond & explain stuff, and reserving my slot!
@JewelGarden

Oooh, I can understand why! That'll probably take a lot of time.

I'll send a message now with commission details :) Thanks for taking time to respond & explain stuff, and reserving my slot!
@JewelGarden

Username:
kaleidrops

Commission Type:
1 Character
Bust Up
Sketch
Clear
No Background

Characters:
Kaleid
Characters Bio
Kaleid is the leader of his clan. He's extroverted, confident and fun-loving.
He has long straight hair, up to his waist, no fringe, split in the middle with a bit of volume (straight but not like a cow licked it). He looks like he's in his early 20's. He's strong and muscular (but not too much, he's strong but not... gym rat buff hjskhsad). He wears a hunter cape (?) with skulls, inspired by his current apparel. And a no-sleeve shirt like this.

Oh, and even though he's a guardian, he has no beard.

Payment Mode
Mixed (200k treasure + 100 gems)

Extra
I don't know how much of his arms will appear in a bust up, but I'd like him to be crossing his arms. And to be smiling confidently, 'cos he's a smiler.
@JewelGarden

Username:
kaleidrops

Commission Type:
1 Character
Bust Up
Sketch
Clear
No Background

Characters:
Kaleid
Characters Bio
Kaleid is the leader of his clan. He's extroverted, confident and fun-loving.
He has long straight hair, up to his waist, no fringe, split in the middle with a bit of volume (straight but not like a cow licked it). He looks like he's in his early 20's. He's strong and muscular (but not too much, he's strong but not... gym rat buff hjskhsad). He wears a hunter cape (?) with skulls, inspired by his current apparel. And a no-sleeve shirt like this.

Oh, and even though he's a guardian, he has no beard.

Payment Mode
Mixed (200k treasure + 100 gems)

Extra
I don't know how much of his arms will appear in a bust up, but I'd like him to be crossing his arms. And to be smiling confidently, 'cos he's a smiler.
z5XepaN.png
@kaleidrops

Alright~ I'll put you on the 2nd Slot then ^q^ Tnx for the patronage~ Once I'm done with the first slot drawing I shall contact you once again. (tho u will probs hear from me everyday anyway on discord //papming, but SHHH. SOUND PROFESSIONAL lololloolololololl *kicked*)
@kaleidrops

Alright~ I'll put you on the 2nd Slot then ^q^ Tnx for the patronage~ Once I'm done with the first slot drawing I shall contact you once again. (tho u will probs hear from me everyday anyway on discord //papming, but SHHH. SOUND PROFESSIONAL lololloolololololl *kicked*)
@JewelGarden

JKSDAHKJSDA thanks, payment incoming~
@JewelGarden

JKSDAHKJSDA thanks, payment incoming~
z5XepaN.png
@JewelGarden I'm desperately broke and can't afford your gorgeous art, but please add me to the pinglist! who knows, maybe i'll get some gems soon, lol.
@JewelGarden I'm desperately broke and can't afford your gorgeous art, but please add me to the pinglist! who knows, maybe i'll get some gems soon, lol.
@celestialkiller

Added to the normal ping list~ <333
@celestialkiller

Added to the normal ping list~ <333
@JewelGarden
Add me to the normal pinglist if you don't mind.
I think I'll be back after Brightshine when I'm not as broke.
@JewelGarden
Add me to the normal pinglist if you don't mind.
I think I'll be back after Brightshine when I'm not as broke.
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@JewelGarden

Username:
Waleskayu

Commission Type:
1 Character
Headshot | Bust Up | Thighs Up | Fullbody
Sketch | Lineart | Color Base | Shaded
Clear | Soft | Shade | Pearl
No Background(can you do it transparent?)| Simple Background | Complex Background

Characters:
Here
Characters Bio
long blue hair with a little red (like her wings), pale skin, thin, around 22 years old. Don't have a more detailed img in mind so you can design freely ^-^
sunshine girl (not really), has hiden dark side but usually kind and friendly.

Payment Mode
Paypal| Treasure | Gems
Half-Half | Installments

Extra
can you do her accent on body as pattern of her dress? And no need to keep the dragon features.
@JewelGarden

Username:
Waleskayu

Commission Type:
1 Character
Headshot | Bust Up | Thighs Up | Fullbody
Sketch | Lineart | Color Base | Shaded
Clear | Soft | Shade | Pearl
No Background(can you do it transparent?)| Simple Background | Complex Background

Characters:
Here
Characters Bio
long blue hair with a little red (like her wings), pale skin, thin, around 22 years old. Don't have a more detailed img in mind so you can design freely ^-^
sunshine girl (not really), has hiden dark side but usually kind and friendly.

Payment Mode
Paypal| Treasure | Gems
Half-Half | Installments

Extra
can you do her accent on body as pattern of her dress? And no need to keep the dragon features.
cd8399bd08a9516a973f6e955e3ba7caffa7333c.png
@Solcie

Hello! Thanks for the interest! You will be added to the Ping List tomorrow (since almost time for the site to close a bit since almost 4am in my time n such haha)
@Solcie

Hello! Thanks for the interest! You will be added to the Ping List tomorrow (since almost time for the site to close a bit since almost 4am in my time n such haha)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84