Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
....headache incoming! Oh boy
....headache incoming! Oh boy
FR +9 | they/them
i should've just called in sick today for real
i should've just called in sick today for real
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
A CK
I am not being social. I am not being productive.
I'm trying to make teeny tiny steps to meet the equilibium so I don't become obnoxious (like i used to be T-T), even though I'm feeling so impatient with myslef/
I ned to relaz amd draw more, thwt's qll i nrrd to do. and then i'll *eventually* improve.. eyeah

Talking to myself wont make me approachable, right? >.>" haha, look how self-awaer (seriously, I need to show instead of tell. big issue rifgh hwere, noticeable in writing + anything i ever od do)
A CK
I am not being social. I am not being productive.
I'm trying to make teeny tiny steps to meet the equilibium so I don't become obnoxious (like i used to be T-T), even though I'm feeling so impatient with myslef/
I ned to relaz amd draw more, thwt's qll i nrrd to do. and then i'll *eventually* improve.. eyeah

Talking to myself wont make me approachable, right? >.>" haha, look how self-awaer (seriously, I need to show instead of tell. big issue rifgh hwere, noticeable in writing + anything i ever od do)
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
I have a feeling I may be developing a new video game crush.

I keep. Thinking. About. Gloria. (From Bravely Default II.)

What is my video game type then…I thought it was ice queens that have some trauma and don’t like to talk about Feelings but from what I know Gloria does not fall under that…she’s just a princess with a British accent…
I have a feeling I may be developing a new video game crush.

I keep. Thinking. About. Gloria. (From Bravely Default II.)

What is my video game type then…I thought it was ice queens that have some trauma and don’t like to talk about Feelings but from what I know Gloria does not fall under that…she’s just a princess with a British accent…
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Desperate for a decent conversation.
Desperate for a decent conversation.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Note to self, definitely get around to taking the Beanie Babies off the shelf to make room for my snowglobes
Note to self, definitely get around to taking the Beanie Babies off the shelf to make room for my snowglobes
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
idk why but that asmr whispering makes me so uncomfortable. its like bordering on a misophonia trigger for me (related: my sister keeps watching asmr videos with no headphones)
idk why but that asmr whispering makes me so uncomfortable. its like bordering on a misophonia trigger for me (related: my sister keeps watching asmr videos with no headphones)
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
i want more dragons but i don't want to use my lair space. also these banana flaunt flair dragons need to sell jwnjfnjnfjfnjfnj
i want more dragons but i don't want to use my lair space. also these banana flaunt flair dragons need to sell jwnjfnjnfjfnjfnj
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
I want
I want
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eCIzGIh.jpg[/img]
eCIzGIh.jpg
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions