Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gem genes that don't feel like gem genes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Dragonqueen1215" date="2023-12-31 21:11:14" ] Stained is a gem gene??? [/quote] Exactly my thought!
Dragonqueen1215 wrote on 2023-12-31 21:11:14:
Stained is a gem gene???
Exactly my thought!
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
Harlequin/Jester
Wicker/Wover
Harlequin/Jester
Wicker/Wover
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
[quote name="Sliggooo" date="2023-12-31 21:11:17" ] Wicker and woven don't really look like gem genes to me. Don't get me wrong, I think they're great! But they look more similar to genes like falcon or tiger; not very fancy, and it just darkens the colors a bit. [/quote] same. they're just very lowkey (in a good way, I like them) and not shiny/glossy at all.
Sliggooo wrote on 2023-12-31 21:11:17:
Wicker and woven don't really look like gem genes to me. Don't get me wrong, I think they're great! But they look more similar to genes like falcon or tiger; not very fancy, and it just darkens the colors a bit.
same. they're just very lowkey (in a good way, I like them) and not shiny/glossy at all.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
today i learned wicker/woven were gem genes
today i learned wicker/woven were gem genes
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Glowtail
Glowtail
[quote name="cryptdad" date="2023-12-31 21:07:28" ] irid / shim... [/quote] The only genes colored by hand are probably the only genes that I'd understand being gem genes, actually. Petals/Butterfly will always be my answer to this topic. These should have been gathering genes
cryptdad wrote on 2023-12-31 21:07:28:
irid / shim...
The only genes colored by hand are probably the only genes that I'd understand being gem genes, actually.

Petals/Butterfly will always be my answer to this topic. These should have been gathering genes
wish. still sad about it i expected it to be priced like kumo lol
wish. still sad about it i expected it to be priced like kumo lol
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
pinions. like. Why
pinions. like. Why
I thought harlequin/jester and pharaoh/sarcophagus were treasure genes for actual months.
I thought harlequin/jester and pharaoh/sarcophagus were treasure genes for actual months.
9CxYF0H.png
it feels wrong that both stained and soap are gem genes, since they both do an overlay colour effect thing, I think it would be nicer if one was a treasure gene and one was a gem gene, so people had a “cheap” option. but as it is, it just feels weird picking against 2 expensive genes that do such a similar thing
it feels wrong that both stained and soap are gem genes, since they both do an overlay colour effect thing, I think it would be nicer if one was a treasure gene and one was a gem gene, so people had a “cheap” option. but as it is, it just feels weird picking against 2 expensive genes that do such a similar thing
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8