Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Excluding chests, what did coli give you
1 2 3 4 5 6
At least two eliminates, a variety of other battlestones, a couple of vistas I didn't have, a cleaver, a flecks gene, a sailfish gene, and a batty gene just as I was finishing up!
At least two eliminates, a variety of other battlestones, a couple of vistas I didn't have, a cleaver, a flecks gene, a sailfish gene, and a batty gene just as I was finishing up!
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

A bunch of assorted genes, two Eliminates, no elemental eggs.

I mostly levelled fodder in whichever of Harpy's Roost, Ghostlight or the Mire gave me mages first and that was mostly Ghostlight but enough at Harpy's Roost to battle quite a lot of rocs - none of them came home with me though.

when I got tired of fodder I was alternating between Thunderhead Savannah and the Waterway and I did bag a Rat King but no rhinos.

also still don't have the Training Fields scene which I'm also lowkey grinding for.
A bunch of assorted genes, two Eliminates, no elemental eggs.

I mostly levelled fodder in whichever of Harpy's Roost, Ghostlight or the Mire gave me mages first and that was mostly Ghostlight but enough at Harpy's Roost to battle quite a lot of rocs - none of them came home with me though.

when I got tired of fodder I was alternating between Thunderhead Savannah and the Waterway and I did bag a Rat King but no rhinos.

also still don't have the Training Fields scene which I'm also lowkey grinding for.
Two Eliminates, one Arcane egg, both of the Blooming Grove boss familiars, and one of the Harpy's Roost boss familiars were my most notable drops. Also got a good number of scenes.
Two Eliminates, one Arcane egg, both of the Blooming Grove boss familiars, and one of the Harpy's Roost boss familiars were my most notable drops. Also got a good number of scenes.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
[item=Molten Wartoad][item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Midnight Lantern][item=Moth Keeper][item=Messy Pohip][item=Flowering Pohip]x2 [item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Eliminate]x3 And various coliseum genes
Molten Wartoad Tunnel Hydra Midnight Lantern Moth Keeper Flowering Pohip x2

Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

Eliminate x3

And various coliseum genes
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Lightning egg
Coarsfur yeti
7 eliminate
Batty
Flecks
Spined whale
Hand trauma
Lightning egg
Coarsfur yeti
7 eliminate
Batty
Flecks
Spined whale
Hand trauma
I didn't do that much Coli grinding and don't recall any interesting drops, but I apparently scavenged a Light egg. And exactly zero Nocturne eggs.
I didn't do that much Coli grinding and don't recall any interesting drops, but I apparently scavenged a Light egg. And exactly zero Nocturne eggs.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I think I got an Eliminate, not sure. But I barely got any chests anyway.
I think I got an Eliminate, not sure. But I barely got any chests anyway.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I got an earth egg and a lightning egg, Fear frog and Tunnel hydra boss familiars, and a flecks gene
I got an earth egg and a lightning egg, Fear frog and Tunnel hydra boss familiars, and a flecks gene
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
With all the chests, it was 19 eggs total. As well as: [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=breed change: nocturne][item=primary gene: python][item=secondary gene: morph][item=secondary gene: paisley][item=primary gene: fern][item=tertiary gene: polkadot][item=wartoad]
With all the chests, it was 19 eggs total.

As well as:

Unhatched Water Egg Breed Change: Nocturne Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Paisley Primary Gene: Fern Tertiary Gene: Polkadot Wartoad
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

[item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched shadow egg] [item=eliminate]x4 [item=mossy pohip]x1 [item=flowering pohip]x2 [item=scene: blooming grove]x5 [item=Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Batty]x2 [item=Primary Sandsurge Gene: Sailfish]x3 [item=Secondary Sandsurge Gene: Marlin]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Polkadot]x3 [item=Tertiary Aether Gene: Flutter] [item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks]x4 I didn't count the python, morphs, or the other ancient genes since I had multiple copies already and don't remember what i had. Ditto apparel, though i know i got a lot of pieces.
Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg
Eliminate x4
Mossy Pohip x1 Flowering Pohip x2
Scene: Blooming Grove x5
Tertiary Auraboa Gene: Batty x2 Primary Sandsurge Gene: Sailfish x3 Secondary Sandsurge Gene: Marlin x2 Tertiary Gene: Polkadot x3 Tertiary Aether Gene: Flutter Tertiary Gene: Flecks x4

I didn't count the python, morphs, or the other ancient genes since I had multiple copies already and don't remember what i had. Ditto apparel, though i know i got a lot of pieces.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3 4 5 6