Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2023
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53
65 eggos for my very first notn! What am I going to do with these?...
65 eggos for my very first notn! What am I going to do with these?...
zbfZPyc.png

Coliseum drop rates are ridiculous and ingame economy is not worth forcing people to mindlessly grind
this was my first night of the nocturne, I'm glad i was able to take part in it. I was able to get 3 eggs and i'm keeping 2 of the hatches! can't wait for next year's notn
this was my first night of the nocturne, I'm glad i was able to take part in it. I was able to get 3 eggs and i'm keeping 2 of the hatches! can't wait for next year's notn
I feel like noc should be going through the end of the day today, not ending in the morning?
The dates on the news page are just a little confusing
I feel like noc should be going through the end of the day today, not ending in the morning?
The dates on the news page are just a little confusing
Got to 25 eggs. Pretty happy with that. This was a fun event. Thank you!
Got to 25 eggs. Pretty happy with that. This was a fun event. Thank you!
Byeee higgins ty for gamba
Byeee higgins ty for gamba
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
[quote name="BlurryReality" date="2023-12-31 06:00:18" ] Was a good run! Hope everybody had fun! 288 eggs whoop! [/quote] @BlurryReality did you even sleep? Wow! Congrats
BlurryReality wrote on 2023-12-31 06:00:18:
Was a good run! Hope everybody had fun! 288 eggs whoop!
@BlurryReality did you even sleep? Wow! Congrats
@DrayMalfoy Shockingly yes, I did way less than I was planning to. Well, except tonight, Decided to stay up to see the end of the event - it's 3am for me
@DrayMalfoy Shockingly yes, I did way less than I was planning to. Well, except tonight, Decided to stay up to see the end of the event - it's 3am for me
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop
Ahhh I missed most of it due to being inactive... maybe next year :D
Ahhh I missed most of it due to being inactive... maybe next year :D
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngvZmPWxA.png
LDkMPPP.png0HSuCTF.pnguVEyOnT.png
NaRpy2m.pngBbPx2ym.pngnjCJq66.png
Got 20 eggs, no double or triple, all other notes are not yet evaluated, but won't be as good as last year for sure - there I had 50 eggs in the end, doubles incl.
Got 2 Noc scrolls this time, last year none, but since I still have 14 it doesn't really matter lol. It feels as if NotN was way shorter than normally, but that might be just a feeling, haven't looked it up yet^^

Ty anway for the new familiars and other new items!
Got 20 eggs, no double or triple, all other notes are not yet evaluated, but won't be as good as last year for sure - there I had 50 eggs in the end, doubles incl.
Got 2 Noc scrolls this time, last year none, but since I still have 14 it doesn't really matter lol. It feels as if NotN was way shorter than normally, but that might be just a feeling, haven't looked it up yet^^

Ty anway for the new familiars and other new items!
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Got a few eggs and a punch of familiars exclusive to noTN.
At least no more NotN spawn in the coli I guess so more chance for the usual dropp I guess.
Got a few eggs and a punch of familiars exclusive to noTN.
At least no more NotN spawn in the coli I guess so more chance for the usual dropp I guess.
LEpJMnn.png
i1iQAE3.png
tn0RSo5.png
mTAp2ld.png
sh5xjiu.png
mlHpBMC.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png PiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53