Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Is Your Least Favorite Dragon Breed
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tundras! I love the hatchling pose, the f pose is tolerable, but the m pose is so strange imo. When I see Tundras, I sometimes forget they're dragons, because in my mind, Tundra=Bigfoot/Yeti. I also dislike how certain genes look on them cuz of the fur. Ironically, Tundras are the reason I discovered FR.
Tundras! I love the hatchling pose, the f pose is tolerable, but the m pose is so strange imo. When I see Tundras, I sometimes forget they're dragons, because in my mind, Tundra=Bigfoot/Yeti. I also dislike how certain genes look on them cuz of the fur. Ironically, Tundras are the reason I discovered FR.
teardrop_owlynx.png
I have that same general dislike for Snappers (especially males), but at least I have a few. I cannot bring myself to own any Banescales. I used to have a few when they were released, but something about them is soooo boring to me. I think part of it is that, for an ancient, their genes just don't jump out at me. And they're kind of emotionless?
I have that same general dislike for Snappers (especially males), but at least I have a few. I cannot bring myself to own any Banescales. I used to have a few when they were released, but something about them is soooo boring to me. I think part of it is that, for an ancient, their genes just don't jump out at me. And they're kind of emotionless?
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
definitely snappers. every other breed has something about it that appeals to me in some way, but not them. if i want a chunky dragon i have to go for bogsneaks every time. as for the reason, well, i just think they....look ugly? their proportions are all off, the legs are wonky, the faces look kinda stupid. aether m also has a stupid face but it's a cute, endearing kind of stupid. dont like the way snappers look at me.
definitely snappers. every other breed has something about it that appeals to me in some way, but not them. if i want a chunky dragon i have to go for bogsneaks every time. as for the reason, well, i just think they....look ugly? their proportions are all off, the legs are wonky, the faces look kinda stupid. aether m also has a stupid face but it's a cute, endearing kind of stupid. dont like the way snappers look at me.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Banescales... wonky anatomy is all I see, and I can't even cover it up with clothing. It's a shame they have some nice exclusive genes (pressing my nose to the glass for modern ragged/tear)

I like pretty much every other breed, though. I can find other things I like about em. I think banes are also just so generic that it's hard to find anything else to focus on. They're just... basic wonky wyverns.
Banescales... wonky anatomy is all I see, and I can't even cover it up with clothing. It's a shame they have some nice exclusive genes (pressing my nose to the glass for modern ragged/tear)

I like pretty much every other breed, though. I can find other things I like about em. I think banes are also just so generic that it's hard to find anything else to focus on. They're just... basic wonky wyverns.
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
pearlcatchers

they're so shrink wrapped; i look at the head of hatchlings and i go "where is your baby fat" i love the idea of them, just not the realized idea ig

not going to bash people who do like them and ill even support when i can; like finding a cute scry or some outfit ideas for one but the only time i have pearlcatchers is when i plan to exalt them immediately for quick cash
pearlcatchers

they're so shrink wrapped; i look at the head of hatchlings and i go "where is your baby fat" i love the idea of them, just not the realized idea ig

not going to bash people who do like them and ill even support when i can; like finding a cute scry or some outfit ideas for one but the only time i have pearlcatchers is when i plan to exalt them immediately for quick cash
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
Mirrors. Quite contradictory since I have one as a clan leader but like....they’re so aggressively posed.... like they wanna jump on my head-
Mirrors. Quite contradictory since I have one as a clan leader but like....they’re so aggressively posed.... like they wanna jump on my head-
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
tundras, their pose just isn't great for apparel :-/ also i just hate how a lot of apparel clips through their fur
tundras, their pose just isn't great for apparel :-/ also i just hate how a lot of apparel clips through their fur
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
Besides snappers, which seems to be a very popular choice, I'm also not too fond of aethers. Their eyes are just ... so big
Besides snappers, which seems to be a very popular choice, I'm also not too fond of aethers. Their eyes are just ... so big
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Gaolers.

You'd think hulking fluffy beasts would be right up my alley, but the Gaoler design as it is does not really inspire much of anything. The weird withered wings with toe-beans is probably the most egregious detail. Perhaps if the wings were feathered instead the design would be more cohesive. Also the tail is a bit too long, maybe if it was short like a polar bear tail.
Gaolers.

You'd think hulking fluffy beasts would be right up my alley, but the Gaoler design as it is does not really inspire much of anything. The weird withered wings with toe-beans is probably the most egregious detail. Perhaps if the wings were feathered instead the design would be more cohesive. Also the tail is a bit too long, maybe if it was short like a polar bear tail.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Guardians; idk, I just never really vibed with them. Which is kinda ironic considering I started out in water.
Guardians; idk, I just never really vibed with them. Which is kinda ironic considering I started out in water.
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
1 2 3 4 5 6