Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
COMMON CRANE WIVES W (revisiting their foxlore album and it's so much better than i remember it being when i first heard it ~11 month ago... Down The River my new beloved)
COMMON CRANE WIVES W (revisiting their foxlore album and it's so much better than i remember it being when i first heard it ~11 month ago... Down The River my new beloved)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I'm thinking about my latest crush and simultaniously trying to think of anything but them because I literally cannot have them x_x

My brain NEEDS to make better decisions ong
I'm thinking about my latest crush and simultaniously trying to think of anything but them because I literally cannot have them x_x

My brain NEEDS to make better decisions ong
sh5xjiu.pngmtHAEL4.pngTlmcw5e.pngYMPbu9R.png
It's funny how I'm 'trying' to get better at socializing... without socializing at all. [emoji=aether laughing size=1] [spoiler](haha, look at how 'aware' I am of this situation. not that this will change anything as I dread even making a step in the right direction. main character, egocentered stuff as always. i just don't want to stand out... too much)(maybe it'd be wiser to keep this in a diary, sorry.)(i really am terrible at this)
It's funny how I'm 'trying' to get better at socializing... without socializing at all.
(haha, look at how 'aware' I am of this situation. not that this will change anything as I dread even making a step in the right direction. main character, egocentered stuff as always. i just don't want to stand out... too much)(maybe it'd be wiser to keep this in a diary, sorry.)(i really am terrible at this)
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
HMM. THINKING OF WIFE, AS ISS THE USSUAL. ...AND TIRED . CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR THAT WOBBLEDOGSS SSHIRT WE GOT, AND SSOME OF THE JEWELRY. -[emoji=pink star size=1]
HMM. THINKING OF WIFE, AS ISS THE USSUAL. ...AND TIRED .
CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR THAT WOBBLEDOGSS SSHIRT WE GOT, AND SSOME OF THE JEWELRY.
-

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="Circumzenithal" date="2023-12-08 19:12:42" ] [font=cambria][i]Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch[/i] Edit: Yes!!! I'm getting the aforementioned Dirt Poor Robins merch! [/quote] [font=cambria]WOOHOO
Circumzenithal wrote on 2023-12-08 19:12:42:
Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch Dirt Poor Robins merch

Edit: Yes!!! I'm getting the aforementioned Dirt Poor Robins merch!
WOOHOO
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png

« She/Her | FR+0 »

Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
Let me out of this. Freaking. OFFICE!
Let me out of this. Freaking. OFFICE!
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
too many thoughts to write. i am pondering
too many thoughts to write. i am pondering
DtBIuzC.png
My heart goes out to my fellow lonely friends this Christmas.
My heart goes out to my fellow lonely friends this Christmas.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I didn’t want to cry this year but I did.

But hey! I got more to unwrap than last year and we had a real dinner (albeit still not eaten together, but that hasn’t happened in years), so it’s still better. Just feeling a little sad that we still didn’t have a lot of family time.

One year. Might be when I have my own family (which could be A While if at all), but one year I Will hold everyone or almost everyone captive. We’ll watch movies or play games… Mario Party/Kart sounds like a good idea not gonna lie.
I didn’t want to cry this year but I did.

But hey! I got more to unwrap than last year and we had a real dinner (albeit still not eaten together, but that hasn’t happened in years), so it’s still better. Just feeling a little sad that we still didn’t have a lot of family time.

One year. Might be when I have my own family (which could be A While if at all), but one year I Will hold everyone or almost everyone captive. We’ll watch movies or play games… Mario Party/Kart sounds like a good idea not gonna lie.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
RNG please I just need one egg it's Christmas
RNG please I just need one egg it's Christmas
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look