Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | suggest the worst breed ideas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="monkfishlover" date="2023-12-24 15:24:50" ] breeds so bad they would make you stop playing [/quote] breed thats ai generated through and through
monkfishlover wrote on 2023-12-24 15:24:50:
breeds so bad they would make you stop playing
breed thats ai generated through and through
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Not even close enough to get me to quit but
TUNDRA 4
and they're also the new modern, enjoy!
Not even close enough to get me to quit but
TUNDRA 4
and they're also the new modern, enjoy!
6klg2iF.png
The dragon breed is entirely glitched on release, so that they're all broken images. Even the ones in the announcement post. What do they look like? Who knows!

...although, being honest, if this was an Arcane Ancient and they both launched on April Fool's and got fixed the next day, this could actually be really funny. Surprise! Your dragon actually looks like that!
The dragon breed is entirely glitched on release, so that they're all broken images. Even the ones in the announcement post. What do they look like? Who knows!

...although, being honest, if this was an Arcane Ancient and they both launched on April Fool's and got fixed the next day, this could actually be really funny. Surprise! Your dragon actually looks like that!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

A "dragon" that is just a photo of Bruce Lee like how back in ye olden days of Neopets, their Bruce pet was a photo of some British TV host
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2023-12-25 05:18:42" ] [quote name="monkfishlover" date="2023-12-24 15:24:50" ] breeds so bad they would make you stop playing [/quote] breed thats ai generated through and through [/quote] this one
PixelSpiral wrote on 2023-12-25 05:18:42:
monkfishlover wrote on 2023-12-24 15:24:50:
breeds so bad they would make you stop playing
breed thats ai generated through and through

this one
3UUXp8G.png
"We've been listening to your complaints about how Plague-themed things in this game aren't Plaguey enough. And you know what? You're right! We've been shying away from actual grossness. So to make amends, meet our newest ancient: the boilbooger."

(it is literally a giant booger. with wings.)

"We've been listening to your complaints about how Plague-themed things in this game aren't Plaguey enough. And you know what? You're right! We've been shying away from actual grossness. So to make amends, meet our newest ancient: the boilbooger."

(it is literally a giant booger. with wings.)

Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
dragon breed: an egg
[quote name="Pixiel" date="2023-12-25 12:08:09" ] dragon breed: an egg [/quote] Beat me to it. :P Just egg.png.
Pixiel wrote on 2023-12-25 12:08:09:

Beat me to it. :P Just egg.png.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
A dragon breed that only has three separate hatchling poses and that's it.
A dragon breed that only has three separate hatchling poses and that's it.
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
dragon only available to one specific flight. can't be traded to other flights. if you change flights, all of your dragons of this flight are immediately deleted. not exalted, deleted
dragon only available to one specific flight. can't be traded to other flights. if you change flights, all of your dragons of this flight are immediately deleted. not exalted, deleted
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8