Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | suggest the worst breed ideas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="harpyja" date="2023-12-27 11:43:42" ] [quote name="Mathilda" date="2023-12-26 20:49:16" ] More fish dragons. Except this time, they are based on cursed fish. Sad blobfish dragon. Telescope fish dragon with translucent head. Gulper fish dragon with giant head Generally any deepsea fish that look like nightmare fuel. (That said, I would pay actual IRL money for more insectoid dragon. Give me a mantis one or a scorpion one, and I would scream) [/quote] Three words: Goblin Shark Dragon [/quote] That's actually what Ridgeback's are. They're based on Goblin sharks.
harpyja wrote on 2023-12-27 11:43:42:
Mathilda wrote on 2023-12-26 20:49:16:
More fish dragons. Except this time, they are based on cursed fish.

Sad blobfish dragon.

Telescope fish dragon with translucent head.

Gulper fish dragon with giant head

Generally any deepsea fish that look like nightmare fuel.

(That said, I would pay actual IRL money for more insectoid dragon. Give me a mantis one or a scorpion one, and I would scream)
Three words: Goblin Shark Dragon

That's actually what Ridgeback's are. They're based on Goblin sharks.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="harpyja" date="2023-12-27 11:43:42" ] [quote name="Mathilda" date="2023-12-26 20:49:16" ] More fish dragons. Except this time, they are based on cursed fish. Sad blobfish dragon. Telescope fish dragon with translucent head. Gulper fish dragon with giant head Generally any deepsea fish that look like nightmare fuel. (That said, I would pay actual IRL money for more insectoid dragon. Give me a mantis one or a scorpion one, and I would scream) [/quote] Three words: Goblin Shark Dragon [/quote] So... Ridgebacks. [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/d/db/Neondragon_deviantart_ridgebacks.jpg[/img] ([url=https://www.deviantart.com/neondragon/art/Ridgeback-Dragons-325071240]Source: Undel's DeviantArt[/url], via the FR wiki)

Sad blobfish dragon.

(That said, I would pay actual IRL money for more insectoid dragon. Give me a mantis one or a scorpion one, and I would scream)

So... Ridgebacks.
Neondragon_deviantart_ridgebacks.jpg
(Source: Undel's DeviantArt, via the FR wiki)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Recallback" date="2023-12-27 11:50:39" ] [quote name="harpyja" date="2023-12-27 11:43:42" ] [quote name="Mathilda" date="2023-12-26 20:49:16" ] More fish dragons. Except this time, they are based on cursed fish. Sad blobfish dragon. Telescope fish dragon with translucent head. Gulper fish dragon with giant head Generally any deepsea fish that look like nightmare fuel. (That said, I would pay actual IRL money for more insectoid dragon. Give me a mantis one or a scorpion one, and I would scream) [/quote] Three words: Goblin Shark Dragon [/quote] That's actually what Ridgeback's are. They're based on Goblin sharks. [/quote] I. Did not actually know this. That is actually really cool.
Recallback wrote on 2023-12-27 11:50:39:

Sad blobfish dragon.

That's actually what Ridgeback's are. They're based on Goblin sharks.
I. Did not actually know this. That is actually really cool.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
anything with impossible anatomy. i don't mean art quality, just something that might look cool but makes zero sense at all, like backwards wings or something (looking at tentacles [emoji=undertide sad size=1])
anything with impossible anatomy. i don't mean art quality, just something that might look cool but makes zero sense at all, like backwards wings or something (looking at tentacles )
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
[quote name="Mathilda" date="2023-12-26 20:49:16" ] More fish dragons. Except this time, they are based on cursed fish. Sad blobfish dragon. Telescope fish dragon with translucent head. Gulper fish dragon with giant head Generally any deepsea fish that look like nightmare fuel. (That said, I would pay actual IRL money for more insectoid dragon. Give me a mantis one or a scorpion one, and I would scream) [/quote] i unironically want these and also the bug dragons

Sad blobfish dragon.

i unironically want these and also the bug dragons
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I want all these terrible dragons.

Ideas: A dragon that is supposed to be so far away it's just a pixel.

Dragon that's so close it's really blurry.

New breeds of ancients called super ancients. They're just re-releases of modern dragons except upside-down and can't wear clothing. They can only breed on leap day, or hatch/incubate. So unless you have a clutchwarmer of sorts, you have to wait literally years to get hatchlings.
I want all these terrible dragons.

Ideas: A dragon that is supposed to be so far away it's just a pixel.

Dragon that's so close it's really blurry.

New breeds of ancients called super ancients. They're just re-releases of modern dragons except upside-down and can't wear clothing. They can only breed on leap day, or hatch/incubate. So unless you have a clutchwarmer of sorts, you have to wait literally years to get hatchlings.
Hyper feminized dragon.

Think weirdly accentuated hips, massive eyelashes, lipstick, blush, and painted nails. The only option is female. The base color of the dragon is always the same pale, sparkly pink (the only things that change with the prim/secondary/tert is the color of the makeup and nail polish)

(Nothing wrong with being/identifying as female I just hate when media makes male characters normal and then makes the female ones caricatures of the ‘ideal female form’)
Hyper feminized dragon.

Think weirdly accentuated hips, massive eyelashes, lipstick, blush, and painted nails. The only option is female. The base color of the dragon is always the same pale, sparkly pink (the only things that change with the prim/secondary/tert is the color of the makeup and nail polish)

(Nothing wrong with being/identifying as female I just hate when media makes male characters normal and then makes the female ones caricatures of the ‘ideal female form’)
y7z4RJK.png
[quote name="TheCherryGhost" date="2023-12-27 14:27:56" ] Hyper feminized dragon. Think weirdly accentuated hips, massive eyelashes, lipstick, blush, and painted nails. The only option is female. The base color of the dragon is always the same pale, sparkly pink (the only things that change with the prim/secondary/tert is the color of the makeup and nail polish) (Nothing wrong with being/identifying as female I just hate when media makes male characters normal and then makes the female ones caricatures of the ‘ideal female form’) [/quote] What about hyper-masculine. The male ones are triangles with enormous shoulders and tiny hips. The jaws are hilariously square with mutton chop manes.
TheCherryGhost wrote on 2023-12-27 14:27:56:
Hyper feminized dragon.

What about hyper-masculine. The male ones are triangles with enormous shoulders and tiny hips. The jaws are hilariously square with mutton chop manes.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Pixiel" date="2023-12-25 12:08:09" ] dragon breed: an egg [/quote] You joke but Neopets literally did that with baby Pteri's [img]https://pets.neopets.com/cp/93fqxl6v/1/4.png[/img] ^ an actual pet variant you can get on Neopets. Egg.
Pixiel wrote on 2023-12-25 12:08:09:
dragon breed: an egg

You joke but Neopets literally did that with baby Pteri's
4.png
^ an actual pet variant you can get on Neopets. Egg.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
release a new limited breed out of the blue but the gimmick is that they can only be bred, like, 5 times max. watch the site descend into absolute chaos
release a new limited breed out of the blue but the gimmick is that they can only be bred, like, 5 times max. watch the site descend into absolute chaos
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| I'm selling monstera skins!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8